Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
Like Tree156Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Top Eleven v5.7 - 23rd of May

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Cloverfield View Post
    It depends on league draw yes, but the competition runs in the same league as far as I get, so everyone competes with same teams. So it seems fair
    Even if it runs in same league, its only for 6 days.
    If Im playing the 6 dead teams on those days, and someone else is playing 6 strong teams, its not fair
    Should have been over 13 days to encompass 1 full league round and in return, increase the prises (add more green packs especially since videos is a HUGE problem for a lot of folks).
    ibangali and meseriasu6_9 like this.

I have missed the part of 6 day duration.

You are right but OK if it is going to be repeated eventually you will be on the lucky side of the games some time.

As I said I think the feature is just to make the game more spicy and interactive.
    And I like such kind of competitions even if cannot win. But I will definitely try
    ♣----------------------------------------------------------------------------♣
    [First team] Clover 13 - Panathinaikos FC Legends
    -->Team Showcase<--
    [Second team] Angry Sheep FC

Quote Originally Posted by bobovski View Post
    Please make recommendation players where we can choice what special skill need to have and order him and waith 2 -3 days to show up where we can buy him for 79 tokens or below and to have one order by week . ... i think will be good thing, becoz offer by now are almost useless like 2 time in row giving me goalkeeper it's pointless. sorry for my bad english
    Hi,

I agree,as Nordeus often proposes me Goalkeepers when I don't need them,while I'd like to fill only roles I'm really missing ,avoding to waste tokens for useless players

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by SausyFC View Post
    Hi Managers,

IMPROVEMENTS

• In the auction list, we have added a new column to indicate the special abilities that some players have.
    on my iphone, i dont see special ability of the player in transfert list

5.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #75
    In your threads, administrating things up!
    The special abilities in auction can't be displayed on devices with a display smaller than 96 mm / 3.7 inch, @tomy31.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeeves View Post
    The special abilities in auction can't be displayed on devices with a display smaller than 96 mm / 3.7 inch, @tomy31.
    ok thanks you ;-)
    And why nobody administrator or nordeus dont ask me on other topic to nordeus ?

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678