Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree78Likes

Thread: This is the point that i decided to REALLY quit

Apprentice
    There is a time when we win the match after match, and there is a failure that hurts because we have a patent for the game.
    Failure hurts because we can not explain it in any way. Helplessness comes because we devote time to working on this to be the best.
    And here comes the question: go away or continue playing ... nordeus lately his attitude proves the game becomes more illogical ... or variable.
    What could be the advantage of this game (if we solve the puzzle as we defend it).
    I will try to solve this puzzle because I want to play on. We will see what will show the end of the season and new games .... maybe the update of the nordeus will make me go away, I do not know yet ... time will show

Take it under the consideration...

Wysłane z iPad za pomocą Tapatalk
    Gabez Teh and nash123 like this.

Famous
    Thank you guys for kind words!

And here it is what Brolly wrote: "nordeus lately his attitude proves the game becomes more illogical ... or variable. "

I HAVE AN EXCELLENT example for it! In my league two of us was fightning (won today against Bayra and secured my league title!) for 1st place!

Couple of days ago my competitor Bayramören SK got a VERY NASTY troll result from abandon team... after this match had an idea and copied abandon team's formation coz Bayra playing exactly same formation like my Lady oppo did/does (all the time she is playing this) in cup

and the picture... plz nordeus... There is some point like real life when you see an overfashioned dude or a too artistic movie or something and you can only say some words like that: come on it's too much...

tldr: nordeus trolled my Best friend hard lately too! i feel it's too much guys... I don't know nordeus what wants??? simulate real results but it's pure illogistic troll overcompensate that's for sure

This is the point that i decided to REALLY quit-lev24bigtroll.jpg
    nash123 and madflo19 like this.

I know that feel, I'm just letting this season end and then I don't know. It's just crazy, stats are off every match, the league is easy for me but in the cup I get trolled very often and in association is even worse.
    Many of my friends are already abandoning the teams, some in real life already quit, I can't add new and active ones from the market because we are not from the same server and many many people are just inactive. Looks very grim to me.

There are many other games out there that are worth a try that can give TE some good hints in order to get better.
    Winning Eleven season records:

15 Leagues won : 1, 5, 7, 9, 11, 13, 14, 18, 19, 20, 23, 24, 25, 30, 31, 38 - Runner up: 8, 10, 15
    9 Champions League won: 7, 9, 11, 19, 20, 21, 24, 31, 33 - Runner up: 15, 16, 26, 34
    1 Super League won: 38
    7 Cups won: 17, 18, 20, 23, 24, 33, 35 - Runner up: 9, 14, 34, 38

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyltyl View Post
    I know that feel, I'm just letting this season end and then I don't know. It's just crazy, stats are off every match, the league is easy for me but in the cup I get trolled very often and in association is even worse.
    Many of my friends are already abandoning the teams, some in real life already quit, I can't add new and active ones from the market because we are not from the same server and many many people are just inactive. Looks very grim to me.

There are many other games out there that are worth a try that can give TE some good hints in order to get better.
    In this season, zero red cards in league for me.

Last week, one day in cup first red cards at minute 28...the day after in CL...red cards at minute 28...lol

Nordeus are trolling us.
    Last edited by Iridensys; 05-25-2017 at 01:04 PM.
    Gabez Teh likes this.

Rookie
    Nordeus is going to lose many managers...because all those trolling results got out of control... it's unreal, only surprise-results everywhere. i just got a draw with a 27% weaker team, 12 place in league and abandoned since the begining of the season. got a 2 goal lead, and he scored 2 goals in '84 and '89. 2 goals in 3 shots!!! please nordeus, go **** yourself, this isn't football anymore, this isn't fun anymore. this whole game gots no logic anymore... it's not my style to whine and complain, but this turned into a only one level ****, where anyone can beat everyone and quality does not matter anymore. so, why should i keep investing if i can't have the control of my own team? just asking...
    Gabez Teh likes this.

Dreamer
    I'm sorry for your lose man. Eventually we all the quality managers will quit sooner or later, it's what it's
    nash123 and Gabez Teh like this.

Kto
    Tbh I didnt ever have many troll results, probably not one really crazy result in like few hundred games. Sure, there are some unexpected losses or wins, but never if there is 20%+ difference. So actually more predictable as real football.
    I think the best answer to troll results should be not investing money. No need to rush for 120%+ if you have similar opponents anyways.
    Or do it like Panos FC and tank for 5 seasons in a row.
    Gabez Teh likes this.

Rookie
    @Gabez
    EDIT
    Yep...You lose, I think you win...It`s realy bad ((
    Last edited by Cope King; 05-25-2017 at 05:16 PM.
    Gabez Teh likes this.

I am at level 13. No biggie but man I was addictive like login every one or two hours. Looking back, had won league on "goals forward" and won some with goal difference and some with point difference and then at many occasions had loses and draws which lead my team to finish second or third. Even though I didn't win all the seasons I still look forward every time to build more stronger team the next season.
    And then boom, this season came. The strongest in the league and after remaining at top notch for two weeks (0 defeats and 1 draw), the third week came with lots of sweet messages from dear assistant manager
    "we should have done better"
    "it wasn't our day"
    "we tried everything but we couldn't score that one goal"
    "To lose this match was very disappointing. We were way stronger than them on papers"
    "Unexpected loss! This wasn't our day"

All these against very low teams. So disappointing!
    But hey there are still positives now I no longer login that often and hence it saves a lot of time for my real life problems. I think the illusion Top Eleven has created on me is fading away bit by bit. No longer interested in the company's hype.

Surprisingly I still like to visit the forum, probably because I know people here who are better managers and have views and opinions for the beautiful game of football we all love.

This game gona be so ridiculous... there's no logical at all:

I won against a 10% weaker, ACTIVE team at CL-Semi 12:0 on aggregate.
    I lost against an slightly better team with only 10 player 2:4 (oppo wasn't watching), turned back against the same team a 3:0 to a 3:5 (oppo watched).
    I won against a 3% weaker, ACTIVE team 7:0
    Yesterdays league game, I won luckily 1:0 at 85'. Against a 40% weaker team... a team, I've beaten 12:0 on aggregate at cup-semifinals.
    Today... I won only 3:1 against 13.place... an inactive, 90% weaker team... I could do, what I wanted... we played at home, 25 to 9 shots, but only 7:5 SoT... great, not?

And it's not only me... my main rival, the chinese guy, got a hard troll and lost the chance to win the league. He was really lucky, to made 1:1 at 88'.
    Today... he also was very lucky: he won 2:0 against 11.place (40% weaker), but stats were to his opponent. He scored at 86' and 89'.

I really feel it... 2 week season is coming. I really don't know, if I should cry or should be happy, beause I can quit without regretting it.
    Last edited by nash123; 05-25-2017 at 07:14 PM.

Nasharak FC - Club Museum
    updates every new season
    I don't buy token.
    I don't manipulate the draw.

retired

League: 26x
    Champions League: 24x
    Cup: 20x

Triple: 18x

FA (Platinum)
    stats worthless because of
    exploiting and bug-weekend