Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Like Tree78Likes

Thread: This is the point that i decided to REALLY quit

Rookie
    i'm quitting too, enough with troll resulsts!

@ Kto & goldsilvy

take a look at my post, because I think, you don't understand.

1.) this is a computer game, not real life. It can imitate real life... but... than: why we lose every season (if not tanking) 20%? Why were a long time old players (25+) worthless? and so on.
    2.) we don't know, if there's effect of single attributes like shooting? Is there an effect of height, weight? and so on.
    3.) why is there such a difference between FA-games and L/CL/C-games?

But the problem... I repeat: I won only 3:1 against an inactive, 90% weaker team, BUT I beat today an evenly opponent - my chinese rival - 3:1 at CL-final and 4:0 at league.
    2 weeks ago, I also beat him 6:0 at cup. And now explain me... where is this realistic/logical?

And on the other hand... the chinese guy got two trolls at league, one was very hard. Even... he had beaten me today, he had lost the league because of the trolls.

You also can take a look at my trophy-room. I won a lot, some where really lucky, some were, because of good preperation. I don't complain any manager who beat me... I complain the absolute nonsense and illogical results.
    The last 4 seasons (incl. this), there was only one human manager, who knew, how to play against me. Every other loss or draw were against bot-teams, some a lot weaker. And that's not funny.
    If the chinese guy had won the final today, it's okay, because this guy bought a lot of tokens, evenly on quality and he is really active. He isn't a bot.
    Altiplano, Tyltyl and dsio like this.

Nasharak FC - Club Museum
    updates every new season
    I don't buy token.
    I don't manipulate the draw.

retired

League: 26x
    Champions League: 24x
    Cup: 20x

Triple: 18x

FA (Platinum)
    stats worthless because of
    exploiting and bug-weekend

Kto
    Hey Nash,

Personally me wasnt speaking of t11 in general, as you say in 1)-3), on which I partly agree. I just wonder how often illogical results happen. Your examples are good, what is about the statistic overall? Are these exceptions or more the rule? I miss some evidence that there is a system.
    Such evidence is if you really lost once (or against a single team as you say) against an active manager out of many active managers, but lost significantly more often to unmanaged teams.

Famous
    For as long as I can remember, I read about "troll" results on this forum. Frustrating results are not new and to my opinion, there are less than previousy. This season, I lost the treble on penalty kicks in cup final. I won't blame it on Nordeus and will try again next season.
    And just for Gabez, I want to remind him he trolled me some seasons ago in a treble decider and I think neither him or me never complained about that !
    Club: FC Lomagne

Level: 33

Current Season (44): League (ON STRIKE), CL (N/A), Cup (In - Quarter-Finals)

Previous Season: League (11th), CL (Final), Cup (Last 16)

Kto
    I guess, unexpected win is not a "troll result" but "tactical outplaying " or "knowing how to deal with another manager". Or is someone quitting because of winning too much?

Quote Originally Posted by Kto View Post
    I guess, unexpected win is not a "troll result" but "tactical outplaying " or "knowing how to deal with another manager". Or is someone quitting because of winning too much?
    The main point at least for me in troll result is not the loss itself. I don't care if if I lose against a "bad" team if the manager is regularly training and attending matches. But there are always those abandoned bottom 3 teams that can't even beat themselves. I've talked too much already in other posts and I don't want to repeat the same things, but a team who does no train for weeks with, low rating and morale can't expect to win against a top quality team. You can't defend Nordeus in this. And I haven't won anything in 8 seasons and I still like to play and stay competitive finishing 2nd going to cup and champions finals. when I lose against other great teams I don't care cause it makes sense.
    funqer and Tyltyl like this.

Trying to defend realism in Top Eleven is really a sad excuse.
    I made the same example in another thread. Football is made of strategy and quality, then condition and morale and then the home effect and bonus. Barcelona can play a bad game against a 4th division team, but in the end quality will prevail, A bad team can surprise a better one with strong defense and counterattack, maybe score thanks to a penalty, but losing in TE is nothing like this. "Live" simulation doesn't show this kind of play, nor the stats speak this way. Even if you have a 7-8* star team (like I do now), with every SA you will never nail a single **** in the game, not a corner, not a free kick, not a shot on target out of the 10-15 I do in the game, while the opponent makes 1 goal out of 1 shot, or 3 out of 3. Maybe this even comes from an abandoned team. For the sake of realism, a team that doesn't train will never, EVER beat Barcelona even out of pure luck, because there are more factors that influence a match.

All I want to ****ing know by now (even after another defeat in FA with perfect starting condition and bonus), is what plays a role after quality, condition and bonus after all of those have been perfect against a team that (at best) is on par with strategy, condition and bonus, except quality, so quality should prevail.
    Transparency is all I'm asking.
    Last edited by Tyltyl; 05-27-2017 at 01:44 PM.
    dsio and Cope King like this.
    Winning Eleven season records:

15 Leagues won : 1, 5, 7, 9, 11, 13, 14, 18, 19, 20, 23, 24, 25, 30, 31, 38 - Runner up: 8, 10, 15
    9 Champions League won: 7, 9, 11, 19, 20, 21, 24, 31, 33 - Runner up: 15, 16, 26, 34
    1 Super League won: 38
    7 Cups won: 17, 18, 20, 23, 24, 33, 35 - Runner up: 9, 14, 34, 38

Kto
    I fear we will get no transparency for the first. But that was not the point of this thread. Here we have another complaining about a bad result. Its a good guide for newer managers not to get too mentally deep into the game. Why I dont see threads, where people want to quit because of troll results in their favour?

Quote Originally Posted by Kto View Post
    I fear we will get no transparency for the first. But that was not the point of this thread. Here we have another complaining about a bad result. Its a good guide for newer managers not to get too mentally deep into the game. Why I dont see threads, where people want to quit because of troll results in their favour?
    I think you miss the point my friend. Yes surprise results happen IRL and should happen even in top eleven. Let's say I have a match against a better team than mine, If I have constantly trained my players, if I attend the match and try my best against the stronger team by changing tactics,makings subs whatever. If I win it's a surprise win but not undeserved since I've done my best to achieve that result. TE should reward consistency of a manager, If logging in daily to take care of my team and attending matches has no effect on my team, then I better delete TE and play ''Imaginary Manager'' in my head instead.
    dsio and Tyltyl like this.

Kto
    Yes, agree, if have a proof for you, that taking care of the team has no effect, then this game should go. I cant say it for my team so far.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast