Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
Like Tree266Likes

Thread: Season 93 - Are you ready?

Pro
    What a strange season it is again. Second in the league. Running in the cup but somehow got kicked out of the CL. Then on to the supercup. First game is a win of 0-1. Next game I dominate the game again but the advisary scores 3 times and wins with 0-3. Not a troll result but just strange.

My second team was a victim in the cup of a tanker. Facing a level higher team full of 7 and 8 star players is not really funny. I tied the first game in the away match. I even thought I had a chance. Stupid me. In my home match I got trashed with 0-5. Ouch. Long time since I had such a defeat. I am still cruising in the CL of 1 level higher though. Lets see how long I last.

The red card fever is back though. Red cards galore. It is a long time ago that I saw so many red cards in both teams. I even had a game with 2 red cards. Supersubs is hard to play right now as I am already missing 2 key players that I had to replace
    FC Knudde:
    Seasons: 46
    League won: 33
    CL won: 10
    Cup won: 4

FC Killroy:
    Seasons: 32
    League won: 20
    CL won: 6
    Superleague: 3
    Cup won: 7

Aand we have regained the #1 spot after beating the leader 4:2 .. Gonna play the cup semis in 5 mins and we in the Quarters in Super League .. Going for the triple (unfortunalety with the super league instead of CL) )
    Live as you were to die tomorrow.
    Learn as if you were to live forever.

Won 0:1 in the Cup semis ,but it shouldve been more considering the chances we had.. I think we will wrap it up at the home game
    Live as you were to die tomorrow.
    Learn as if you were to live forever.

Bad Season!!!

Sent from my INFINIX-X551 using Tapatalk

Anyone else noticed a marked increase in yellow cards this season? Desert Rats averaged a card every two matches in each of the previous 6 seasons; this season they've already got 32 in only 35 matches. I've not changed the way they play in terms of tactics or orders, and it's the established players, not the newcomers this season, that are bearing the brunt of the increase...
    Last edited by talisman; 06-16-2017 at 12:19 PM.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by talisman View Post
    Anyone else noticed a marked increase in yellow cards this season?
    Meant to post this myself. I play with 'normal' tackling but 9 of my starters, including all four defenders, are hanging by a thread. And the only field player who has not got a ban threat hanging over him just got back from one. This season I had my AML (who hasn't got even a yellow in the previous campaign) red-carded in the 1st minute with no explanation given.
    I suspect it finally kicked in for Nordeus that lack of injuries in training and a plethora of med packs at higher levels allows us to field the strongest starters day in day out. So, it's raining yellows.

Hey guys, take a look if you want at the index of guides that Ive been editing (as the old one, which have the link there too and still sticky) right now is a little bit old cause many guides talk about old versions.

Suggestions about what to add, and what guide to ask for, are welcome

https://forum.topeleven.com/tutorial...ii-2017-a.html

Pro
    @talisman: Increase of yellow and red cards. I even had a game with 2 red cards. Supersubs started and 2 of my key players had to be replaced before the match. Not many subs left that way haha. But yeah, definitely an increase for my team and my advisaries. Red cards almost seem to have no influence though. I got 2 red cards and barely lost. An advisary got an early red card only to win the game with 4-0 from me...........................
    FC Knudde:
    Seasons: 46
    League won: 33
    CL won: 10
    Cup won: 4

FC Killroy:
    Seasons: 32
    League won: 20
    CL won: 6
    Superleague: 3
    Cup won: 7

Yes, this week is trolling n card week
    Last week was trolling n injury week
    Let's see what they bring on last week of the season
    I can fight against a real player but can't fight against game engine (troll).
    Trolling ruin the game fun and all efforts.
    We play for fun not frustration.

Quote Originally Posted by ibangali View Post
    Yes, this week is trolling n card week
    Last week was trolling n injury week
    Let's see what they bring on last week of the season
    Last week will be trolling and trolling hehehe

A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast