Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree49Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Challenge - Young Prospects

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by woopypooky View Post
    Yeah,so now people will bid 80T for 18-20 yrs old players in auction like crazy, only to win this 10T? I say revamp the "recommended scout player" first, ability to pick their position and ability before I be interested with this.
    To be honest, I don't think this challenge would really increase the young players price that much to actually make a huge difference to the game but yes in some cases in might as some managers would look to buy these kind of players exactly for this kind of challenge.

Now let's be honest, no matter what kind of new thing you come with, a bit you will influence the cost of something. Maybe more tokens, maybe more boosters, maybe more time, etc.
    ibangali likes this.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ibangali View Post
    Strange, now its says "Start today at 10:00 PM", I played at 10:57 PM but no point for me

Attachment 82897

I do assume the competition starts on 30/5/2017 (31/05.2017)
    Last edited by PricopGeorgeCătălin; 05-30-2017 at 07:28 AM.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

3.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #13
    Quote Originally Posted by ibangali View Post
    Strange, now its says "Start today at 10:00 PM", I played at 10:57 PM but no point for me

Attachment 82897
    Hey ibangali,

@Pricop is right in your case. So the challenge starts on 31 May, but depending on your timezone, looks like 10pm on the 30th (today) is your kick-off. The match you reference was on the 29th.
    ibangali likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by SausyFC View Post
    Hey ibangali,

@Pricop is right in your case. So the challenge starts on 31 May, but depending on your timezone, looks like 10pm on the 30th (today) is your kick-off. The match you reference was on the 29th.
    One of my teams doesn't have the U23 challenge,as you can see there is nothing between the preparation level and previous competition match as it should be...am i missing something?not all the teams can participate or is something else?

Sent from my LG-K500n using Tapatalk

A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

5.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #15
    In your threads, administrating things up!
    Quote Originally Posted by madflo19 View Post
    One of my teams doesn't have the U23 challenge,as you can see there is nothing between the preparation level and previous competition match as it should be...am i missing something?not all the teams can participate or is something else?

Sent from my LG-K500n using Tapatalk
    Hey @madflo19, I assume this screenshot is made from your mobile device? Check if you've updated Top 11 to version 5.7 as the feature should be visible on all platforms at this stage.

Quote Originally Posted by SausyFC View Post
    Hey ibangali,

So, challenge not start first day of league match, because my first league match were 29th at 10:57
    I can fight against a real player but can't fight against game engine (troll).
    Trolling ruin the game fun and all efforts.
    We play for fun not frustration.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeeves View Post
    Hey @madflo19, I assume this screenshot is made from your mobile device? Check if you've updated Top 11 to version 5.7 as the feature should be visible on all platforms at this stage.
    Thanks,problem solved

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    Jeeves likes this.

A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

Flo question already answered doh
    Last edited by pompeypaul; 05-30-2017 at 07:56 PM.

The funny thing about that:

I'm in a league with at least 4 known high active managers (incl. the chinese guy) - and the all don't care about the event. No new young player there. They all keep the team. They have max. 1 U23 at offensive, and few Dx and Mx, like myself. In this case, it's gonna be funny, who wins this challenge.
    lespa likes this.

Nasharak FC - Club Museum
    updates every new season
    I don't buy token.
    I don't manipulate the draw.

retired

League: 26x
    Champions League: 24x
    Cup: 20x

Triple: 18x

FA (Platinum)
    stats worthless because of
    exploiting and bug-weekend

All my players are U23 except my RB. Guess who scored the only goal, my RB.
    sincity, Punthoofd, Tyltyl and 1 others like this.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast