Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree49Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Challenge - Young Prospects

1.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #21
    Hey everyone,

The challenge is now live! Good luck!

Let us know what you think about this first Live Event - we'd love to hear your feedback! Additionally, if you guys have ideas for other potential Live Event challenges, feel free to suggest them.

Pro
    Other live events:

1. Best line of defense. Least goals conceded
    2. Fair play cup (though you have no influence almost on this). Lowest amount of cards
    3. The away reward. Most goals scored in away matches.
    4. The crowd pleaser. Most goals scored in home matches
    5. Crazy league. Most goals scored by players out of position
    Gert Funck and CM-16 like this.
    FC Knudde:
    Seasons: 46
    League won: 33
    CL won: 10
    Cup won: 4

FC Killroy:
    Seasons: 32
    League won: 20
    CL won: 6
    Superleague: 3
    Cup won: 7

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by SausyFC View Post
    Hey everyone,

Let us know what you think about this first Live Event - we'd love to hear your feedback! Additionally, if you guys have ideas for other potential Live Event challenges, feel free to suggest them.
    1) TOP scorers CUP
    2) TOP scorers Champions League / Super League
    Killroy likes this.
    missing T11 old form

Quote Originally Posted by SausyFC View Post
    Hey everyone,

1. Well designed. View with rules and leaderboard is great, bullets for matches played is great. U23 symbol for eligible players in squad is great. In overall kudos to designers.

2. No bug observed till now everything works like a charm. Thumbs up.

3. It added more challenge το league matches. Even if you secure the win, you will ask more from your attackers if you want to win. On the overall it is a great challenge, makes you rearrange some plans and tactics in game (eg use some old dogs in chl or cup in order to use U23 fresh conditioned in the league matches

Hope more to come!
    ♣----------------------------------------------------------------------------♣
    [First team] Clover 13 - Panathinaikos FC Legends
    -->Team Showcase<--
    [Second team] Angry Sheep FC

5.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #25
    Quote Originally Posted by Killroy View Post
    Other live events:

1. Best line of defense. Least goals conceded
    2. Fair play cup (though you have no influence almost on this). Lowest amount of cards
    3. The away reward. Most goals scored in away matches.
    4. The crowd pleaser. Most goals scored in home matches
    5. Crazy league. Most goals scored by players out of position
    These are really interesting and cool - thanks Killroy! I'll forward these along.
    Killroy likes this.

6.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #26
    Quote Originally Posted by Cloverfield View Post
    1. Well designed. View with rules and leaderboard is great, bullets for matches played is great. U23 symbol for eligible players in squad is great. In overall kudos to designers.

2. No bug observed till now everything works like a charm. Thumbs up.

3. It added more challenge το league matches. Even if you secure the win, you will ask more from your attackers if you want to win. On the overall it is a great challenge, makes you rearrange some plans and tactics in game (eg use some old dogs in chl or cup in order to use U23 fresh conditioned in the league matches

Hope more to come!
    That's great to hear - thanks a lot for all of these points Cloverfield!

It's easy to criticize when things don't go the way you would like them to go. That being said, I've to admit that this challenge deserves all the credit it can get, credit were credit is due. Thumbs up for the idea as well as for the implementation. Although, my challenge hasn't started yet due to my kick-off time, I can't wait to send 16 of my 18 youngsters into that new journey. This challenge was just made up for my team of youngsters, let's see if they can get the most out of it.

Once again, well done Nordeus, keep such things coming and may the force be with you!
    Level 21, Season 21, never tanking, no draw manip., +1 opp., 451, avg.Q. 140.1
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________

League : 12x Winner, 8x 2nd, 1x 3rd
    CL: 5x Winner, 5x 2nd, 4x 1/2 finals, 3x 1/4 finals, 3x 1/8 finals
    Cup: 4x Winner, 1x 2nd, 2x semis, 5x 1/4 finals,1x 1/8 finals 4x Rd. 32 3x Rd1
    Triple Crown: not in a million years on those servers...
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________

Well i got 2 goals in 1 minute against me from the same player
    [Official] Challenge - Young Prospects-weird.jpg

When do i get this luck in my matches
    Killroy likes this.

Rookie
    first day went well...let's see how will this go [Official] Challenge - Young Prospects-screenshot_20170531-202441%5B1%5D.jpg

It could have been a nice feature, but nothing more. We had more urgent issues to fix!

On a sidenote, starting this challenge on the second day of the league was retarded since most goals were just wasted. Making it time limited is ok but unfair to those teams that face stronger teams in those 6 days, compared to those that face teams that are low quality or tanking, and it's not really that equal.

Another wasted opportunity if you ask me. Just add prizes to top scorer rankings??
    funqer, lespa and Bunzo like this.
    Winning Eleven season records:

15 Leagues won : 1, 5, 7, 9, 11, 13, 14, 18, 19, 20, 23, 24, 25, 30, 31, 38 - Runner up: 8, 10, 15
    9 Champions League won: 7, 9, 11, 19, 20, 21, 24, 31, 33 - Runner up: 15, 16, 26, 34
    1 Super League won: 38
    7 Cups won: 17, 18, 20, 23, 24, 33, 35 - Runner up: 9, 14, 34, 38

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast