Page 65 of 135 FirstFirst ... 1555636465666775115 ... LastLast
Like Tree642Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: How many troll results you had this season ?

vad
    Apprentice
    Here's my today's story with my National team.

My team is at 100% condition + 10% bonus. I play against the "medium" opponent and win.
    Immediately after that I play against the "easy" opponent, with my team already in condition 60-70%. Loss 0:2.
    Immediately after that I play again against the same "easy" opponent, with my team already in condition 30-40%, and no changes made whatsoever. Win 3:0.

So when you guys discuss formations, orders, and all other decorations put on this slot machine, I only laugh. Plus those screenshots of stats you post, like if those numbers are anything but random and make any more sense than the absurd coming from the Assistant Manager. Take it easy guys.
    Last edited by vad; 01-03-2019 at 03:35 PM.

League is trolling me, this one guy is unbeatable no matter what. He's only 88.7% overall. I just needed him to not win and I clinch the league, so even if he draws, I clinch.

He's playing at home against an 88.0% team, so they should be fairly evenly matched, right?

I log in to watch the match, to support the away team..

Home team guy doesn't log in, neither does his opponent, so I'm the only one watching the match. Home team has 5% for attendance, I'm giving opponent 2% for watching, so he only has +3% overall.

Incredible luck for me right away - home team gets a straight red card in just the 4th minute of the match! Then, in the 34th minute, he gets a second red card and gives up a penalty kick! No way, this couldn't be going any better for me; the away team is up 1-0 and the home team only has 9 players left on the field! League title is mine!

Second half... still no one has joined to watch, so no changes have been made to tactics. All of a sudden home team scores... then scores again... then scores again! Home team is now winning 3-1 even though they are down 2 players. What the $#%$%$???

How is this possible??

Because he won, I now had to win on the road against the 3rd place team to re-take first place. He's 96%, so much tougher than these two teams. Thankfully, I pulled off the win, but man - I would have been so upset to lose the title because this guy got the luckiest win ever. lol
    Last edited by ZeekLTK; 01-05-2019 at 04:21 PM.
    Zeek FC - League Level 8
    Club History
    5 League Trophies: 3,4,5,6,7 | 1 Runner-Up: 2
    4 Cup Trophies: 3,4,5,6
    3 Champion's League Trophies: 3,4,5
    1 Super League Trophies: 2
    3 Triple Crowns: 3,4,5

ZeekLTK I don't know how many time you play this game, but can suppose that it is not for long. It is time to understand that T11 is totally broken now. Game engine was brutal destroying some mounts ago and you shouldn't looking for logic and explanation tor what happens. Cheers!
    pleasures and FC Dacia Terra like this.

vad
    Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by po_zdrach View Post
    Game engine was brutal destroying some months ago
    Can you tell more details? How was it destroyed, why, by whom?

Quote Originally Posted by vad View Post
    Can you tell more details? How was it destroyed, why, by whom?
    Developers increase random factor in the game. Now formation, orders, players and (most important) manager abilities have minor impact of match result.
    Hunter likes this.

Apprentice
    That's very sad and hurtful.

vad
    Apprentice
    I'm not sure about random factor, rather, I think there are factors that we don't know about. In my league, for the last two seasons the top club had no losses at all, just two draws. My club was occasionally losing to teams 20-30% weaker, but hers never, and its strength is very close to mine. So she is probably doing something that the game favors.
    Last edited by vad; 01-06-2019 at 03:57 AM.

Same in my league. This 88.7% guy was like the 5th or 6th strongest team in the league, but they won like every match. My team was 103% and I couldn't even beat them, I lost 2-1 then tied 2-2. The 96% team also lost to them in the first half of the season, as well as some other 90% teams.

I started to log in during their matches to support their opponents. I feel like that helped. The first 21 games, they won 19 and only tied 2 (one against me). Last 5 games, I supported their opponent in all of them and they only won 2, tied 2, and lost 1. Should have lost the game I described earlier in the thread as well (they won 3-1 even though they got 2 red cards).

So, they were 5 points ahead of me with just 5 games to go, but I managed to pass them and win the league by 2 points. I was only able to do so because I won all my last 5 matches, if I had slipped up at all, he would have still won the title!
    Zeek FC - League Level 8
    Club History
    5 League Trophies: 3,4,5,6,7 | 1 Runner-Up: 2
    4 Cup Trophies: 3,4,5,6
    3 Champion's League Trophies: 3,4,5
    1 Super League Trophies: 2
    3 Triple Crowns: 3,4,5

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by ZeekLTK View Post
    Same in my league. This 88.7% guy was like the 5th or 6th strongest team in the league, but they won like every match. My team was 103% and I couldn't even beat them, I lost 2-1 then tied 2-2. The 96% team also lost to them in the first half of the season, as well as some other 90% teams.

I started to log in during their matches to support their opponents. I feel like that helped. The first 21 games, they won 19 and only tied 2 (one against me). Last 5 games, I supported their opponent in all of them and they only won 2, tied 2, and lost 1. Should have lost the game I described earlier in the thread as well (they won 3-1 even though they got 2 red cards).

So, they were 5 points ahead of me with just 5 games to go, but I managed to pass them and win the league by 2 points. I was only able to do so because I won all my last 5 matches, if I had slipped up at all, he would have still won the title!
    So you trolled him badly is what you're saying?

My 6 star, double winning (league and champ league), undefeated in 39 in all competitions team - lost to bottom of the league, 2 star team.

How many troll results you had this season ?-troll-1.jpg

How many troll results you had this season ?-troll-2.jpg

After the loss

How many troll results you had this season ?-troll-3.jpg