Page 87 of 135 FirstFirst ... 3777858687888997 ... LastLast
Like Tree642Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: How many troll results you had this season ?

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by EastsiderSG View Post
    Lol, I am sure you winning has nothing to do with the Milan kit! Nik, the way you play really requires a lot of effort and time. You sell well trained players every season. Have to buy new ones every season and retrain them from scratch. I notice you train them to a very high quality and you attend most matches with max support. I am sure you also maintain max training bonuses almost Everyday? I tried that but I can’t keep up. I am somewhat copying your style of play but adjusting due to time constraints. Think your trebles are well deserved considering the time you commit.

Having said that, trolling has gone up. I think a big quality difference minimises it (manipulate draws). Also attending matches provided you make the correct changes can beat trolling. Max training bonus and max support helps too. Basically just do everything! And if you still lose, it’s really a troll result you can’t beat.
    yes, I don't think it's Milan's kit too - lol
    But you know, i play with the same style every (except some tanking) season last 2 years.

I was talking in messenger with a friend from the Greek forum, the guy who made this post #582
    https://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%C...%CE%B1-59.html
    my questions
    - Did you watch the game ? - yes
    - Did you switch tactics/orders ? - yes
    - Did you make a sub ? - no, why would I
    well, it would make the difference of winning 1-0 this abandoned team or getting a draw .
    You must do every possible tick to avoid those trolls behind the corner .
    I use also the trick of watching some suspicious games (for example my opponent have won some good games, without being present) from another team I have.
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 05-04-2019 at 04:14 PM.
    EastsiderSG, milpol and madflo19 like this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabez Teh View Post
    I'm with Funker!

After 24 triples (~~avarage 200 unbeaten streaks) i had 4 troll results ... in two weeks! LOL

That's why i was quitting

If you guys reporting less troll results in the future i will return, MAYBE***!

***With a fresh new level1 team on my old IRL friend's server... MAX.
    wow so only 4 troll results in two weeks lucky you and your quitting ???????, that says to me you just want to win all the time and not accept any defeat at all ?????!!!!

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by iansyorkcityfc View Post
    wow so only 4 troll results in two weeks lucky you and your quitting ???????, that says to me you just want to win all the time and not accept any defeat at all ?????!!!!
    Not exactly, plz don't bend my statement
    LOL!

I had 4 troll results in YEARS... feel the difference?
    Yep my troll results + dozen of multiplying troll results from here (here and there/fb groups) = decided to quit

edit: Btw my (now ex) asso members noticed THE SAME! They have/had half mutant players too and reported back to me, they are getting the same sh1t from engine lately tooo many times like me...
    I concluded my old system is obsolete/does not work anymore.
    Old system was: snipe low 3* fast trainers and feed them with FARMED greens (maintaining low grey/high white attribz) Now it's useless imho >>> That's why im quiting

editeditedit: THE point is: I'm EASILY ACCEPT it if i losing with a flat avarage team... I could bear it! BUT! When i sacrificing a lot of time and effort like daily farming, sitting/sniping good players hours/days front of TM, training them (super booring from 3*) etc ... I would EXCEPT less troll results from flat and abandon teams... But no problem at all... As i said before please tell me the time when this BS is gone and i will return

Thanks for your understanding
    Last edited by Gabez Teh; 05-04-2019 at 11:31 AM.
    nikolgiorgos and Cope King like this.

Same with nik. Last season I didn't have a troll result. This season had one draw in CL
    nikolgiorgos likes this.
    For official in-game help please refer to Top Eleven Support here.
    I upload top eleven content on my YouTube Channel.

[QUOTE=nikolgiorgos;618881]yes, I don't think it's Milan's kit too - lol
    It is Milan kit the lucky charm,this kit won me 24 trebles,now you have it and you won the trebles one after another
    I got this without that kit,111% vs 78%(****ty players),won 2-0 away,lost 3-1 at home after 10 wins ,60-1 goal average and after decided to watch my 1st match of the season.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    nikolgiorgos and IImaestroII like this.

A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

I have no doubt that your Milan kit brought me luck but I had already 21 trebles before that.

btw, you know that the Stark-direwolf you 're using, didn't bring them much luck.
    Half of them got slaughtered
    milpol and madflo19 like this.

Famous
    Had two horrible results so far, one in the league and on in the CL, lost 1-0 and 4-3 to teams 30% weaker.
    Won every other game against teams my strength.
    The two losses were the two games I never managed to watch, so I can quite happily put to bed the theory of not watching makes you win.
    I'm pretty confident that if I had made both these games I would have turned them around.
    Just sheer luck if you avoid and win.

I've had 3 so far this season other two weren't this bad though. The right winger a brought on got a 7.9. My striker got the ball played to him in the box with a through ball and just stood there waiting for a defender. I kid you not.litrally just didn't do anything for about 3 seconds he was alone in the box about 8 yards out and never shot. A adefender eventually tackled him.

How many troll results you had this season ?-troll-1.jpgHow many troll results you had this season ?-troll-2.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Rizla View Post
    I just dont understand...
    old players who have seen the whole development of the game,
    are ready to give up for a bad result or a bad run...
    Rizla, you need to understand what is happening. Many of us are spending hours every day training, preparing, watching videos, spending money to improve our teams but we feel cheated because we are losing to much weaker teams almost every time we play. The game engine is flawed and they will not listen. It is happening to too many players now.

@ Keysar Soza
    playing vs teams like this, is not a troll.
    Now, live animations are cosmetic, preset scenarios.
    So some random actions during game play.
    A double yellow for example when playing vs a low q team with a 80%-20% b.p. and wining 5-0.

Page 87 of 135 FirstFirst ... 3777858687888997 ... LastLast