Page 106 of 135 FirstFirst ... 65696104105106107108116 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,060 of 1342
Like Tree642Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: How many troll results you had this season ?

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    I am not saying that you didn’t. but defensive ratings like that means that you didn’t fully prepare your team. Again, correct me if I am wrong but what I would recommend is to try put more defensive training into sessions when you train and you could achieve better results. I hope this helps.
    i saw a premier league match today and newcastle won against tottenham, yesterday man utd lost against palace

top eleven's becoming premier league now

Max
    (Removed)
    Last edited by Max; 10-13-2020 at 10:59 PM.

Rookie
    The very best of the troll results happened to me this weekend in association games.

For the three consecutive games (1 in sf and 2 final games), I had been leading until 89', 90' and 89' again. Three matches where my opponent scored in the last 2 minutes bringing these games to draws.

Insane!
    FC Elkhorn - Level 12
    Association: Russian Dream Team (#6P73JL)

Achievements:
    9 League
    5 Champions League
    6 Cup
    4 Super Cup
    4 Triple Crowns

Addicted
    i had a crazy troll result against an equal team yesterday both managers were there and fans were cheering for the opponent because i was the worst team in the league

first of all my opponent got a red card for handball and i missed the penalty but then i got a red card again for spitting and my opponent scored from the free kick

i got a penalty again but this time i scored from the spot

but then my star player got injured

but then i scored from a corner and the opponent scored again

but then they scored again for the hat trick

i lost 3 to 2 even though i had 11 shots on target but the opponent had 7

well the guy who scored a hat trick got a 10 rating

however my striker scored two goals and got a 10 rating also

The game has turned into a farce. The matches are often automated. Your ratings crash even though your opponent isn’t there. It’s all
    Done to give the auto predicted scoreline. You cannot influence an auto match. The match report is often wrong, saying your
    Opponent was stronger which isn’t true. And so on and so on. It’s all meant to make you buy tokens. I have suddenly lost 11 out of thirteen matches. For no reason. I train, high win bonus and high morale. It make no difference with auto results and you cannot compete and lose.

Your defence ratings are crashed and your strikers ratings stay at six so you cannot score. It is how the results are achieved.
    Lucian1986 likes this.

I honestly hadn’t really ever had a troll score of any note until this current season. 4 losses to teams who are anywhere from 25 to 35 percent weaker than me. I’m at 106. I’m beating teams 2-1 who are also 20-30 percent weaker than me. If this game wants you to spend money on your team then why does it do no good when you do? I’ve played numerous friendly matches and worked on tactics and nothing changes. I’ve worked on new training styles. Nothing changes. Tried different formations. Nothing changes. Game is rapidly becoming pointless to play
    Lucian1986 likes this.

Apprentice
    Fortunately is not a troll result, but this is another demonstration that this game is broken.
    This match was against the last in the league, 80% about difference between me and him; it's an abandoned team, look at the rating of the two GK and compared the shoots.
    How is it possibile that he had 8 saves and his GK had 6.6 of rating, and my GK had 8 as rating with only one save.
    It does not make sense.
    How many troll results you had this season ?-screenshot_20190830-180832.jpg
    How many troll results you had this season ?-screenshot_20190830-180855.jpg
    How many troll results you had this season ?-screenshot_20190830-180838.jpg
    How many troll results you had this season ?-screenshot_20190830-180905.jpg

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    It's the broken stats when the game mechanics create so to force you not getting a super score vs very low q abandoned teams.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    It's the broken stats when the game mechanics create so to force you not getting a super score vs very low q abandoned teams.
    The problem is that you can win 5-0 against similar team, and have more difficulties with very lower and abandoned teams.

Max
    (Removed)
    Last edited by Max; 10-13-2020 at 11:01 PM.
    Iridensys likes this.