Page 127 of 135 FirstFirst ... 2777117125126127128129 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,270 of 1342
Like Tree642Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: How many troll results you had this season ?

Max
    I lost 3-0 to a team 5% stronger, I understand that they were stronger but 3-0 seems a bit absurd. Also, he did not turn up and I did along with 30 ish fans, he also lost 5-0 at the start of the season to a team weaker than me. That 3-0 loss ended my 43 match unbeaten streak and I now had to start again from square one.

The next match after that was a Champions League Group Match to a 0.3% stronger team and I beat him 5-0, now that is how my team should respond after losing its 43 match unbeaten run.

Oh well, we will bounce back from this maybe I got things wrong.
    Last edited by Max; 10-14-2020 at 12:34 PM.

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by Iridensys View Post
    The ridicolous thing is that matches more difficulties are with weaker and adandoned team, in many cases.
    Exactly, I do not mind playing slightly weaker/stronger teams because I can beat most of them no problem, but when it comes to 2-5 star abandoned teams, you cannot beat them.

Also, there was this team in my league that had a 20% team and I checked today and he had a 45% team, I have no idea how he got 25% stronger overnight, he was so bad, he doesn’t attend matches or anything and now he has a 25% stronger team than he did yesterday, I did not know that abandoned teams did some business and also did you notice that 15-20% teams at the start of the season all have about 50-55% teams at the end of the season, I find that weird.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rookie
    Lost a league match to my league leader, yes i lost, but the piss off moment was when i substituted my DMC for a striker after going 2-0 down and the substitution never happened and in turn my bloody DMC was playing as a striker!!! In the substitution it showed as substituted but the darn game never substituted and it showed at full time where I lost 5-1 fck this game. And to top it all he substitute in the 80 minute and it was quick and mine which i did it in the 50 minute never happened. Even in the rewards section it showed no substitution made. I am so pissed.

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk

Addicted
    Max something must be wrong, I never loose against teams > 20% weaker than me perhaps we are playing diferent games...

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by NUNO FC View Post
    Max something must be wrong, I never loose against teams > 20% weaker than me perhaps we are playing diferent games...
    Yeah, maybe I am doing something wrong in the games because I consistently get unsatisfactory results.
    Last edited by Max; 10-14-2020 at 12:35 PM.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    As I said in the first post, do not add asso games but here I will make an exception because that member, Adrian, is in our group.
    I know that this season he didn't log in at all. Some 2*-3* given veterans, players out of position, no training, no morale, no bonus, nothing.
    How oppo couldn't win that game ? a mystery.
    How many troll results you had this season ?-adrian-asso-troll-1.jpg

How many troll results you had this season ?-adrian-asso-troll-1-rates.jpg

I added that because some times I read comments like in TE only the asso games are worthy and there a good-active manager can proves his skills
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Max
    (Off topic post)
    Last edited by Max; 10-14-2020 at 12:36 PM.

When you are tanking, and you win an away match against a team 52% stronger, is it considered a troll result?

How many troll results you had this season ?-untitledres.jpg

How many troll results you had this season ?-untitledh.jpg

How many troll results you had this season ?-untitleda.jpg

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by Blok 45 View Post
    When you are tanking, and you win an away match against a team 52% stronger, is it considered a troll result?
    I believe so.

Sent ....
    Last edited by Max; 10-14-2020 at 12:36 PM.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    No
    Considering that a 2* ST can play as GK , making 6 saves and be the motm
    (https://forum.topeleven.com/top-elev...tories-13.html)

with that team I could win 5-0
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html