Page 129 of 134 FirstFirst ... 2979119127128129130131 ... LastLast
Results 1,281 to 1,290 of 1336
Like Tree641Likes

  Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: How many troll results you had this season ?

  1. #1281
    Champion Max McClean's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    2,688

    How many troll results you had this season ?

    First proper troll those season.

    A. 1-1 draw vs an abandoned team.

    Oh well, we will beat them in the next leg.

    Funnily enough, I was talking about how I was about to break my best winning streak with my new account and then this result occurred, to me, that seems fishy.
    Last edited by Max McClean; 10-14-2020 at 01:43 PM.

  2. #1282
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    13
    I’ve played 2 and won 2 league games but the last game made no sense. They had their CM sent off in the 30th minute and we scored the resultant penalty. Great, except....
    We only won 0-1 and had 32 shots/18 on target. Their defenders blocked everything. However my gripe at no sense is my goalkeeper was MOM, he only faced 3 shots/1 on target. The text write up said we scored an amazing goal (it was a ruddy penalty, he didn’t invent the panenka!).
    Also 2 games and 2 long term injuries, 12 days and 11 days. I don’t have the reds spare to heal both, seems Nordeus is intent on destroying my season


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  3. #1283
    Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    17,715
    Also 2 games and 2 long term injuries, 12 days and 11 days. I don’t have the reds spare to heal both
    you know that no matter the days, we just need 15 reds for each to heal ?
    You do not have 30 reds ? What level are you ?
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

  4. #1284
    Champion Max McClean's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    2,688

    How many troll results you had this season ?

    Quote Originally Posted by JanMolbyFan View Post
    I’ve played 2 and won 2 league games but the last game made no sense. They had their CM sent off in the 30th minute and we scored the resultant penalty. Great, except....
    We only won 0-1 and had 32 shots/18 on target. Their defenders blocked everything. However my gripe at no sense is my goalkeeper was MOM, he only faced 3 shots/1 on target. The text write up said we scored an amazing goal (it was a ruddy penalty, he didn’t invent the panenka!).
    Also 2 games and 2 long term injuries, 12 days and 11 days. I don’t have the reds spare to heal both, seems Nordeus is intent on destroying my season


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I do have the reds to heal my team but I too am getting injuries to my team left, right and centre, I got frustrated so I ‘quit’ the game again.
    Last edited by Max McClean; 10-14-2020 at 01:45 PM.

  5. #1285
    Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    17,715
    please read again more carefully my post
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

  6. #1286
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    13
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    please read again more carefully my post
    Level 19 and I have 47 reds but need 60 for CB/captain and 55 for RFB.
    Had built up a large stock of reds (150 plus) but squad has been ravaged lately.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  7. #1287
    Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    17,715
    Quote Originally Posted by JanMolbyFan View Post
    Level 19 and I have 47 reds but need 60 for CB/captain and 55 for RFB.
    Had built up a large stock of reds (150 plus) but squad has been ravaged lately.
    no, you need 15 reds if you give them straight to your injured player.
    (and you need 2 blue packs straight , to get a player from bad morale to superb).
    I suggest to read those two threads about the basics of the game
    This
    https://forum.topeleven.com/tutorial...youre-new.html

    and this is a wiki
    https://top-eleven.fandom.com/wiki/Top-Eleven_Wiki
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

  8. #1288
    Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    17,715
    and that's why I insist that
    If a manager has more than 2-3 troll results during a season, he 's doing something wrong .
    gogs67 and NUNO FC like this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

  9. #1289
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    13
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    and that's why I insist that
    If a manager has more than 2-3 troll results during a season, he 's doing something wrong .
    Thanks, I thought that was the case but not working on iOS. I used 45 health packs (9 days) so he still has a 2 day injury left and I now only have 2 health packs.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  10. #1290
    Pro Sillybq's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Posts
    770
    Quote Originally Posted by JanMolbyFan View Post
    Thanks, I thought that was the case but not working on iOS. I used 45 health packs (9 days) so he still has a 2 day injury left and I now only have 2 health packs.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    9 days = 15 injury red packs
    19 days = 15 injury red packs
    Max = 15 injury red packs

    Heal all days at one go. Do not do it 1 day at a time. If you have already done so, lesson learned.