Page 131 of 133 FirstFirst ... 3181121129130131132133 LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,310 of 1325
Like Tree642Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: How many troll results you had this season ?

I have 3 seasons to get a troll . If you have a strong amount of knowledge and experience , you can avoid them . No manipulation helps too xD

Level 16
    Leagues Won : 15
    CL: 8
    Super League: 0
    Cup: 11
    Super Cup:8

My Youtube Channel In Which You Can Find Many Helpful Videos About Top Eleven

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdI...yVzAIu-sV29ZYQ

Quote Originally Posted by milpol View Post
    I have 3 seasons to get a troll . If you have a strong amount of knowledge and experience , you can avoid them . No manipulation helps too xD
    I don’t get trolled awfully much anymore either, I have never manipulated, also, I got trolled 3-1 to the team I will be playing in 18 minutes, but I can chalk that down to my formation being weird, It will only work for another season or two, otherwise, it will be exploited by the abandoned teams or just other managers in general.

Sent from my iPhone using by pressing the Reply button.

Dreamer
    Yeah its true i've spend ages with no trolls the last two i've been getting some...

How many troll results you had this season ?

Well it didn’t last long after you said that, you were dumped out by a 29% weaker team which all at once, ended your 92 game winning streak, 95 game unbeaten streak, and ended your hopes of a treble all simultaneously. I would certainly consider this a troll game.

Sorry this happened to you, I must knock on wood now so I do not endure the same fate .

It is all up to the Nordeus gods if I win a quadruple of not this season.

milpol likes this.

Dreamer
    0 troll results this season.

Well he had mutants too, so...

Level 16
    Leagues Won : 15
    CL: 8
    Super League: 0
    Cup: 11
    Super Cup:8

My Youtube Channel In Which You Can Find Many Helpful Videos About Top Eleven

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdI...yVzAIu-sV29ZYQ

Quote Originally Posted by Siddharth Singh View Post
    0 troll results this season.
    I got 1 so far, My only league loss, since then, I have won every game, the guy I lost to, I ended beating him 9-0 at my home.

Siddharth Singh likes this.

Well he had mutants too, so...
    Oh ok, but still, you were still sailing and then 4 goals out of nowhere, still annoying for that to happen.

I am knocking on wood as mentioned before that I don’t lose anymore this season.

Last edited by Max McClean; 04-22-2020 at 09:32 AM.
    milpol likes this.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    I got 1 so far, My only league loss, since then, I have won every game, the guy I lost to, I ended beating him 9-0 at my home.

Till now I have only 1 match since I started playing and that was the first match of the first day of the previous season.

But have a very tough draw in CUP final and CL semi, which I have a very slim chance of winning.

Quote Originally Posted by Siddharth Singh View Post
    Till now I have only 1 match since I started playing and that was the first match of the first day of the previous season.

But have a very tough draw in CUP final and CL semi, which I have a very slim chance of winning.
    I have a pretty hard CL Semi Final, a 9% weaker team, but he plays his second team in the CL for some reason, if he gets through, he will definitely play his stronger team. In the cup I am playing an 80% opponent while I am at 103%, but he is a quadruple winner so I am not taking it for granted. I have beaten opponents 5-0 that I shouldn’t have beaten 5-0, I am not complaining though about the score, my mutants helped.