Page 133 of 135 FirstFirst ... 3383123131132133134135 LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,330 of 1342
Like Tree642Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: How many troll results you had this season ?

Hi, Guys,
    This season is terrible. I have really good team. 8 of players have 7 or more stars. Now they seem to have forgotten to play football...
    1. Today, in super league match: 1-0 for me in the 6th minute, then 2 penalties (62' and 78') so 1-2 defeat in the end...
    2. League match:
    How many troll results you had this season ?-0-2.jpg
    3. three red card 2-0 to 2-3:
    How many troll results you had this season ?-2-3.jpg
    4. 1-0 then 1-3...
    How many troll results you had this season ?-1-3.jpg

Addicted
    0 troll results for me again. Although I have smashed teams stronger than me in association matches.

Max
    I think I have 0 too, I think one yesterday may have been a troll but the difference was only 11% so I doubt it.
    Last edited by Max; 06-18-2020 at 09:49 AM.

Last season 0, this season already 3..
    Lets hope it go better from now on.

VFK
    Rookie
    I think I had one in my favour yesterday and one against me today. Yesterday I beat a team of higher quality who was leading the league 1-5 away (and took his position) and today I lost a game (and my league lead) 1-2 against the team that's 11th. Based on the game events I should've won today's game with a higher margin than yesterday's but I missed an absurd amount of chances.

Rookie
    A final troll for me and I am calling it quits.
    Last edited by Lucian1986; 06-07-2020 at 02:27 AM.
    minamino likes this.
    Level 20

18 x League Champion
    15 x Champions League Winner (4 x Runner Up)
    17 x Cup Winner (2 x Runner Up)
    13 x Super Cup Winner (1 x Runner Up)

929 Wins/ 55 Draws / 40 Losses
    4367 Goals Scored / 509 Goals Conceded/ 267 Games Longest Unbeaten Streak

Rookie
    So I was eliminated in the cup by a double troll. My team is 105%, opponent is 76%. I lost 2-0 the first game, then won 3-2 the second. In the second game, I was up 3-0, then suddenly my striker gets a red card followed by 2 goals. Over the course of the two games, my free kick taker couldn't score a single goal, despite scoring them most of the time and every corner where my player received the ball or side free-kick (which normally go in) failed for some reason. I am at a loss for words. I joined the game to have fun, play around with tactics and learn to win, but this game has been frustrating. If I am going to lose, I want to lose against a strong team that outplayed me, not because the teams decided to make me lose. At that point, there really is no challenge, just dumb luck.

I was very disappointed to see the game has gotten more jingles but the engine remains rubbish (I lost the league last season because I lost 3 games to teams that were 15-25% weaker than mine).

I took up PES a couple of months ago because I wanted to find a real football simulation and, in all honesty, it is a much better game. You play when you want to play, there doesn't seem to always be a cash grab, graphics are better, tactics are effective and I have only experienced 4 games where I was surprised by the result. In two of those games, the opponent used the same team so I adjusted and that tactic hasn't given me anymore trouble. I haven't yet experienced the frustration of being cheated out of a trophy or game (being up 3-0 and then being on the losing end of a 4-3 defeat for example).

In top eleven, I have felt cheated out of victories about 75% of the time. I lost the only two league when I lost to the second placed team (which was 15%+ weaker and also lost 2 other games to teams 25%+ weaker - meanwhile, they only had 1 other troll). In associations, I have cheated other teams out of victories, even when I completely bungled my my tactics. I once played 5 midfielder 1 AMC and 4 Striker and won 3-1. What nonsense! I have no hard feelings losing to a team that is 10%+ stronger or losing to a team 10% weaker on a fluke, but having your season ruined because the game engine MAKES a 20%+ weaker teams win is ludicrous and simply not fun. You don't have a tactics game anymore, you are just rolling die.

Before people say I don't know how to play and I am just gripping, I believe the stats speak for themselves:

I am level 21.

How many troll results you had this season ?-top-eleven.jpg

To Nordeus - Be better. Give players the game they deserve, not the garbage currently available.
    Last edited by Lucian1986; 06-07-2020 at 02:27 AM.
    Level 20

18 x League Champion

Addicted
    Everybody wants easy victories... everybody complain, but still playing and many still paying!

Quote Originally Posted by Lucian1986 View Post
    So I was eliminated in the cup by a double troll. My team is 105%, opponent is 76%. I lost 2-0 the first game, then won 3-2 the second. In the second game, I was up 3-0, then suddenly my striker gets a red card followed by 2 goals. Over the course of the two games, my free kick taker couldn't score a single goal, despite scoring them most of the time and every corner where my player received the ball or side free-kick (which normally go in) failed for some reason. I am at a loss for words. I joined the game to have fun, play around with tactics and learn to win, but this game has been frustrating. If I am going to lose, I want to lose against a strong team that outplayed me, not because the teams decided to make me lose. At that point, there really is no challenge, just dumb luck.

I was very disappointed to see the game has gotten more jingles but the engine remains rubbish (I lost the league last season because I lost 3 games to teams that were 15-25% weaker than mine).

I took up PES a couple of months ago because I wanted to find a real football simulation and, in all honesty, it is a much better game. You play when you want to play, there doesn't seem to always be a cash grab, graphics are better, tactics are effective and I have only experienced 4 games where I was surprised by the result. In two of those games, the opponent used the same team so I adjusted and that tactic hasn't given me anymore trouble. I haven't yet experienced the frustration of being cheated out of a trophy or game (being up 3-0 and then being on the losing end of a 4-3 defeat for example).

In top eleven, I have felt cheated out of victories about 75% of the time. I lost the only two league when I lost to the second placed team (which was 15%+ weaker and also lost 2 other games to teams 25%+ weaker - meanwhile, they only had 1 other troll). In associations, I have cheated other teams out of victories, even when I completely bungled my my tactics. I once played 5 midfielder 1 AMC and 4 Striker and won 3-1. What nonsense! I have no hard feelings losing to a team that is 10%+ stronger or losing to a team 10% weaker on a fluke, but having your season ruined because the game engine MAKES a 20%+ weaker teams win is ludicrous and simply not fun. You don't have a tactics game anymore, you are just rolling die.

Before people say I don't know how to play and I am just gripping, I believe the stats speak for themselves:

I am level 21.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Top Eleven.jpg 
Views:	68 
Size:	93.6 KB 
ID:	134036

To Nordeus - Be better. Give players the game they deserve, not the garbage currently available.
    Your stats dont necessarily show you can play well , just show you might have spent shedloads of money. Stop whining or just go away.
    NUNO FC likes this.
    LEAGUE WINNER 8
    LEAGUE RUNNER UP 5
    CUP WINNER 4
    CUP RUNNER UP 4
    C.L. WINNER 2
    C.L. RUNNER UP 4
    TREBLES 1
    SUPER CUP WINNER 2
    CUP DOUBLES 3
    CUP TREBLES 1

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelpie Grant View Post
    Your stats dont necessarily show you can play well , just show you might have spent shedloads of money. Stop whining or just go away.
    I would recommend you not talk about information you do not possess. It is quite unbecoming. For your information, I haven't spent a single dime on this game.

Glad to see your first reaction was to level an attack on the player rather than address the complaint. How morally upstanding :-)
    minamino likes this.
    Level 20

18 x League Champion