Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree27Likes

Thread: Next short term competition - super sub

Next short term competition - super sub

What do you all think?

Initial thought... Forces us to watch our matches to make the sub. I'll probably bench my star scorer and sub him in early.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
    Last edited by motrin; 06-06-2017 at 02:52 AM.
    madflo19 likes this.

Oh unlike the first short competition this one is very uncertain. I don't think managers will bench their best players and risk three match points. Need way too much luck or a very good understanding how the game engine works. But yeah thumbs up from me..FREE TOKENS!
    Totally my view though. Good day.
    ibangali, KenoticFC and adam.jus like this.

I'll try with others too
    I do have good sub on my main but not sure about other academy clubs.

Again, I wants to repeat:

btw, one point comes in my mind, Nord probably bring this competition to encourage tankers not to tank
    [ #36 ==>> https://forum.topeleven.com/top-elev...tml#post461504 ]
    I can fight against a real player but can't fight against game engine (troll).
    Trolling ruin the game fun and all efforts.
    We play for fun not frustration.

I will play like now ... and hoping my subs will score.
    xander likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by ibangali View Post

Again, I wants to repeat:

[ #36 ==>> https://forum.topeleven.com/top-elev...tml#post461504 ]
    In my opinion, stop tankers is very important, so I'm glad to see that something happen in this direction, but this is not enough.
    ibangali and gamer5289 like this.

I will keep my best players out of the initial lineup and then sub them in the first minute

If they wanted to prevent people from tanking they should implement relegation for the last 3 teams or another form of penalty from not winning for a long time (ex: more debts from losses or players not honoring their contracts and going to other teams etc.)
    ibangali, xander and Altiplano like this.
    Winning Eleven season records:

15 Leagues won : 1, 5, 7, 9, 11, 13, 14, 18, 19, 20, 23, 24, 25, 30, 31, 38 - Runner up: 8, 10, 15
    9 Champions League won: 7, 9, 11, 19, 20, 21, 24, 31, 33 - Runner up: 15, 16, 26, 34
    1 Super League won: 38
    7 Cups won: 17, 18, 20, 23, 24, 33, 35 - Runner up: 9, 14, 34, 38

Quote Originally Posted by Tyltyl View Post
    I will keep my best players out of the initial lineup and then sub them in the first minute

If they wanted to prevent people from tanking they should implement relegation for the last 3 teams or another form of penalty from not winning for a long time (ex: more debts from losses or players not honoring their contracts and going to other teams etc.)
    Once I thought that too, but its little bit risky too, we can sub only 3 players, if anyone got injured, or got one yellow, or bad rating then... ????

I tank several times, as game system make me to do it, if system change I'll happy to follow that. Even one of the forum thread I wrote that game should relegate tanking team and promote them when they can have rank 1-4 on next season or make a relegate team league. At the same time, Nord should bring vacation time option, if any team (or manager) need time off for a season or two due to RL, then that team can go vacation mode; in that case, manager can login (or not) but can't train his players, can't sell or transfer too.
    Last edited by ibangali; 06-06-2017 at 06:29 AM.
    Tyltyl, xander and Altiplano like this.
    I can fight against a real player but can't fight against game engine (troll).
    Trolling ruin the game fun and all efforts.
    We play for fun not frustration.

I don't see how this challenge can stop tankers,on contrary,this is the easiest challenge to win for a tanker

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ibangali likes this.

A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

Quote Originally Posted by ibangali View Post
    Once I thought that too, but its little bit risky too, we can sub only 3 players, if anyone got injured, or got one yellow, or bad rating then... ????

I tank several times, as game system make me to do it, if system change I'll happy to follow that. Even one of the forum thread I wrote that game should relegate tanking team and promote them when they can have rank 1-4 on next season or make a relegate team league. At the same time, Nord should bring vacation time option, if any team (or manager) need time off for a season or two due to RL, then that team can go vacation mode; in that case, manager can login (or not) but can't train his players, can't sell or transfer too.
    I also tanked a lot in the last year, since association gets more and more difficult to me, but it gets annoying and boring to me. I'd prefer to just play my season.

Other games have season objectives, why not implementing them in TE? You have a minimum position to reach, or a particular phase in the cup considering the quality of your team or the money invested. If you do not reach them you get some kind of penalty.

Vacation mode has been suggested many times too, I don't know why it takes so much time to implement it :-/
    ibangali likes this.
    Winning Eleven season records:

15 Leagues won : 1, 5, 7, 9, 11, 13, 14, 18, 19, 20, 23, 24, 25, 30, 31, 38 - Runner up: 8, 10, 15
    9 Champions League won: 7, 9, 11, 19, 20, 21, 24, 31, 33 - Runner up: 15, 16, 26, 34
    1 Super League won: 38
    7 Cups won: 17, 18, 20, 23, 24, 33, 35 - Runner up: 9, 14, 34, 38

New Competition

After the U23 Mini-Competition, now there's one for Substitutes - pity, I sold my last super-sub a few days ago, I'll have to find another one now...

Next short term competition - super sub-super-sub-competition.jpg

In the mean time, will this do?

Next short term competition - super sub-super-sub.png
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast