Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Like Tree35Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Challenge #2 - Super Substitutes

lol

[Official] Challenge #2 - Super Substitutes-sub1.jpg
    talisman and ibangali like this.
    ♣----------------------------------------------------------------------------♣
    [First team] Clover 13 - Panathinaikos FC Legends
    -->Team Showcase<--
    [Second team] Angry Sheep FC

Famous
    All league games played. 31 goals scored in 7 matches. Not 1 by a sub. Let's see how close this turns out.
    Day 3 of the super sub challenge: 21 matches played. 80 goals scored...........and still not one by a substitute.
    Last edited by Altiplano; 06-16-2017 at 01:50 PM.

First of all, to participate in this challenge manager has to be active and attend the match
    Second and most, risk to do early sub

[Official] Challenge #2 - Super Substitutes-first-match-league-compition.jpg
    talisman likes this.
    I can fight against a real player but can't fight against game engine (troll).
    Trolling ruin the game fun and all efforts.
    We play for fun not frustration.

Make sure the sub you use is set to take all the set-pieces in front of goal...

[Official] Challenge #2 - Super Substitutes-s04-league-mr-r16-chelsea-subs.jpg
    ibangali and The_Savage_1 like this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

5.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #35
    Quote Originally Posted by talisman View Post
    Make sure the sub you use is set to take all the set-pieces in front of goal...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	S04 League MR R16 - Chelsea Subs.jpg 
Views:	62 
Size:	86.5 KB 
ID:	83474
    This is a great call.
    talisman likes this.

Famous
    Not a bad start. Since I am tanking, I can take risks: put my 3 subs in just after kick-off. My oppo is tanking as well with the "appropriate" silly formation.
    Two things happened I never saw before: 1) one of my players scored 8 goals including 4 FK (yes, he was a sub ) 2) my oppo got 3 reds and the game froze immediately afterwards. I thought all was lost but I ended up with a 12-1 victory and 11 pts. By the way, after game 1, none of my leaguemates scored any points! I am 11 pts clear with 5 challenge games remaining
    Club: FC Lomagne

Level: 33

Current Season (44): League (ON STRIKE), CL (N/A), Cup (In - Quarter-Finals)

Previous Season: League (11th), CL (Final), Cup (Last 16)

Famous
    My opponent couldn't field 11 fit players so I won 3-0 without the chance of competing in the sub challenge.

Pro
    Haha I started the challenge with 2 red cards for my key players so I had only a few subs. Made 2 early subs and they got 2 assists and 1 goal. Not bad.
    FC Knudde:
    Seasons: 46
    League won: 33
    CL won: 10
    Cup won: 4

FC Killroy:
    Seasons: 32
    League won: 20
    CL won: 6
    Superleague: 3
    Cup won: 7

Anyone else not got their points on the table?

[Official] Challenge #2 - Super Substitutes-s04-subs-no-points-1.jpg[Official] Challenge #2 - Super Substitutes-s04-subs-no-points-2.jpg
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Mine aren't super enough to get any points
    Last edited by Hammer FC; 06-15-2017 at 08:35 AM.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast