Thread: Key attributes, my theory

There are many things to analyze .

Perhaps you have not yet passed a course on it

Quote Originally Posted by LacBuoc View Post

Okay, pls analyse that:
    https://forum.topeleven.com/top-elev...tml#post463230

I really want you, to share your knowledge, because, it seems, I'm a bit to dump, to solve the puzzle/complexity of this game.

Maybe you also tell me, what I did wrong at my CL game
    https://forum.topeleven.com/top-elev...tml#post464083
    Remember: I won against this opponent: 7:1, 7:1 and 3:0 before that game.

And also... I hope, you tell me, why my team has so much shots, but only a few on target - and how I solve this issue of my team. Especially, it's the same team like last season.

I really really want to understand and make it better on my next games/seasons, so please help me.

Nasharak FC - Club Museum
    updates every new season
    I don't buy token.
    I don't manipulate the draw.

retired

League: 26x
    Champions League: 24x
    Cup: 20x

Triple: 18x

FA (Platinum)
    stats worthless because of
    exploiting and bug-weekend

If you are really a successful manager I'm very glad for you. But you have to realize that you sound very arrogant when you talk like this man. Do we need a PhD to play this game, come on lol.

I want to share many things with you . But language barriers make it difficult for me , I write many things that you do not understand because of language

@Nash123 : i can clip match , i don't picture meaningless . Those parameters do not say anything , You do not care about it just take time

Key attributes, my theory-1.jpg

picture of you , They simply play defensive counterattack , You play attack

They succeed , You stalemate has no solution . This game is normal with no troll

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ylSOocBYjTw .

I will explain to you about this match , Prove that there is more analysis for a match .

4' : i lose 1 goal , From 1 to 10 you lose 1 table .That is a sign of a broken battle ( You usually call nor troll ) If no adjustment immediately lose 2 more . Signs of broken battle . All team me 6,6 point
    I dow mc center vs amc enemy , and goal 1-1

21' I switch from man to man about zonal , Because they play defensive counterattack . Man to man fear of counter-attacking play , That's why I broke the battle

And 2-1 for tactical adjustment

31' Dl 5,7 point , They cut the left wing , DL default

37 ' I discovered they hit the weak two wings , use force counter - attack : hight . To block the two wings do not let them open the ball to the edge , counter hight Have that function

Their weakness is an MC .

My strength is 3mc , I use 2 MC ( L , R ) attack up , They have no attachments

Restore time , They have no longer to my argument .

@Nash123 : i can clip match , i don't picture meaningless . Those parameters do not say anything , You do not care about it just take time

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1.jpg 
Views:	82 
Size:	87.5 KB 
ID:	83797

picture of you , They simply play defensive counterattack , You play attack

They succeed , You stalemate has no solution . This game is normal with no troll
    Sry, but that's not true. I started normal, after 2:0 (SoT: 2:3 for me), I changed to defensive - nothing changed until 50', so I used hard defending. My team scored 2:1 (SoT: 4:4), I changed nothing more, final stats at screen. So, why I lost that game?

I avoid to play attacking, and if attacking is your reason, why my team had (and still has) a lot of shots, but only few SoT, you don't know more...

I also made some tests over the last few months... I also made friendlies against the team of my wife (I play both, so I know exactly what my opponent did), and it didn't matter, if I played hard defending, defending, normal, attacking, hard attacking. My shot to SoT ratio was nearly the same (+-1-2).
    But the problem is: friendlies are useless: a friend made 4 season ago a lot of friendlies against me (some, both had full moral, condition,... and I was supporting my team) - I won not a single friendly... but at CL, I won 7:1 and 3:0, while we used at first game the same formations/tactics, we used at friendlies. Explaination?

Nasharak FC - Club Museum
    updates every new season
    I don't buy token.
    I don't manipulate the draw.

retired

League: 26x
    Champions League: 24x
    Cup: 20x

Triple: 18x

FA (Platinum)
    stats worthless because of
    exploiting and bug-weekend

I told you that the parameters are meaningless , You do not care what it does . Important is skill during competition
    You do not know the opponent's weaknesses to attack , Do you own the game , many shoot but lose Is meaningless .

you use 2 team 1 setting ( example 442 ) , 3 friendly matches There are 3 different results , If you do not adjust ....

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345