Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree61Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Top Eleven v5.8 - 16th of June

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeeves View Post
    These stats are simulated by the system. They are still representative of how the player should be expected to perform.

Winning doesn't mean high player ratings. The guy is new to your team. Play more matches with him in the starting line and see how he averages out. He already has a 7 among those 9s and 10s, so it looks like his performance can fluctuate. Also in order for him to have any chance of raising or going low on his rating, he should be present where the action is during a match. E.g. A defender can go low if he's been constantly assaulted by the opponent's attack and just can't handle it, or vice versa. But if there is little to no action over at your side of the pitch, that same defender may just stay with 6.5 or 7. Unless he helps out with assist during attacks or even scores. I.e. a player has to play in order to gain any alterations to his rating.
    Ok, i'll get back to you on that. I'll play him every game 90mins

VIP
    "Improved player selling experience for our Managers! Players are repeatedly placed on auction until they’re sold, but their Manager can cancel the auction at any time."

They were finally wise enough to accept one of my ideas...
    teebag333 and HairDryer like this.

Rookie
    These stats are simulated by the system. They are still representative of how the player should be expected to perform.

Winning doesn't mean high player ratings. The guy is new to your team. Play more matches with him in the starting line and see how he averages out. He already has a 7 among those 9s and 10s, so it looks like his performance can fluctuate. Also in order for him to have any chance of raising or going low on his rating, he should be present where the action is during a match. E.g. A defender can go low if he's been constantly assaulted by the opponent's attack and just can't handle it, or vice versa. But if there is little to no action over at your side of the pitch, that same defender may just stay with 6.5 or 7. Unless he helps out with assist during attacks or even scores. I.e. a player has to play in order to gain any alterations to his rating.
    The player is a striker, so he is always where the action is...

VIP
    Btw, there is one the most important thing to fix...

Statistics during the game!!!

How to pick the right tactics if I have no possession % info, or passing %, or numbers of fouls info until 45th or 60th minute???

[Official] Top Eleven v5.8 - 16th of June-2eee.jpg
    Carlito and Cope King like this.

5.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #15
    In your threads, administrating things up!
    Quote Originally Posted by teebag333 View Post
    -snip
    And yet, he's not the only one playing the game. His whole team is. Depending on what opponents you face (formation, mentality, players, etc), he could shine and fill a niche or not, or he could simply be an overall good addition to your team, helping with assists or pulling back the opponent's defense line with a back arrow. There are multiple ways to utilize players.
    teebag333 likes this.

6.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #16
    In your threads, administrating things up!
    Quote Originally Posted by Steppenwolf View Post
    -snip
    Yeah this can happen, and does, when the server can't update your client with the info. What I personally do is quickly go back to the Home screen and then right back to the match. We've reported this though.
    teebag333 and LeManiaque like this.

Apprentice
    Lol imaginary stats for nordgen players hahahah.
    Who is crazy, not to say stupid, here? Players who wants stats for norgens who haven't played anywhere or nordeus for gives the imaginary stats and 99% of the players are killers, especially strikers. We play the same game??? Hahahha

Less nonsense, more reality.
    teebag333 likes this.

This is a really nice improvement to the auction system and I'm glad the devs are taking the community's concerns seriously by responding to our complaints. Although I would have liked a slightly bigger update, this is still nice progress. Goodjob
    112000, Carlito and Der_Ryan_M like this.

Famous
    The stats (and ratings), just like the players, are system generated. We've implemented these back in order to provide managers with additional information and details about the players they might want to add to their Squad. To help with judging a particular player's value and what his expected performance would be.
    Well I've just checked out a group of random players. Sample size of 6. And all players had great fake form. So I guess the hope for nordeus is players will bid even more for rubbish players only to find they rate 6 and 7 when play in a real team

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    teebag333 likes this.

Kto
    The update is fine, but the rating thing is a bad joke. Therefore almost all players on TM are monsters. A very bad try to make (stupid) people believe, the auctions run between real managers. But well, if so many people belive, Russia declares presidents in the USA, they also believe this.
    teebag333 likes this.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast