Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree61Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Top Eleven v5.8 - 16th of June

Dreamer
    I have an even better idea.

How about an auction with REAL managers with REAL stats??

This new addition adds zero value, and serves no purpose other than to further deceive managers who think the auctions are real and not fake. There are STILL people on FB who think they are buying and selling from humans, and my theory is still that Nordeus wants to keep those people in the dark, especially after I sent in a couple support tickets about something pertaining to that and the support guy flat out lied to me about the fact the auctions are fake, then back peddled when I called him out on it.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Sre10 View Post
    Lol imaginary stats for nordgen players hahahah.
    Who is crazy, not to say stupid, here? Players who wants stats for norgens who haven't played anywhere or nordeus for gives the imaginary stats and 99% of the players are killers, especially strikers. We play the same game??? Hahahha

Less nonsense, more reality.
    I guess people weren't spending their tokens fast enough on older lower rated players, so they need to inflate the market even more.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by BridgeGoth View Post

This new addition adds zero value, and serves no purpose other than to further deceive managers who think the auctions are real and not fake. There are STILL people on FB who think they are buying and selling from humans, and my theory is still that Nordeus wants to keep those people in the dark, especially after I sent in a couple support tickets about something pertaining to that and the support guy flat out lied to me about the fact the auctions are fake, then back peddled when I called him out on it.
    There's an awful lot of superficial nonsense in the game right now. I trust nothing. Sad

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    teebag333 likes this.

This is a slight improvement, but it still does nothing to solve the core issue at hand; there is no way to sell players for their true market value, if they are not sold to other managers. In addition, the whole concept of that selling players means they're bought by other teams was one of the key appeals to the game that made it more engaging. I don't see that this has been addressed yet.

In short, it's a step in the right direction, but a very small one. Not really enough for me to resume activity.
    RedsBleedRed and Gert Funck like this.
    DRAGONS SC

THE PERMANENT END

5.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #25

Hi BridgeGoth,

We hear you and we're looking at options how we can improve our player experience. There are a lot of things in the background to be done and unfortunately seemingly simple things actually require a lot of development time.

What you usually don't see and I am sad I can't share is data we're gathering which tells us that these changes in the auction system, while not perfect have improved the experience of the vast majority of our players.

This doesn't mean that we're turning a blind eye to your feedback, as already mentioned - we're still working on improving how the system works.

Let us know if you have concrete ideas on what we could do in the future, I'm happy to listen.
    Der_Ryan_M likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by madflo19 View Post
    And all those stats are fake(imaginary numbers) or somehow the devs have worked those player's stats?
    Hope they are not fake,otherwise we'll have another useless feat. fooling the people!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    It's big fake at all... I saw some 18y.o. player with more than 30 league games...

Nasharak FC - Club Museum
    updates every new season
    I don't buy token.
    I don't manipulate the draw.

retired

League: 26x
    Champions League: 24x
    Cup: 20x

Triple: 18x

FA (Platinum)
    stats worthless because of
    exploiting and bug-weekend

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by SOLID View Post
    Hi BridgeGoth,

We hear you and we're looking at options how we can improve our player experience. There are a lot of things in the background to be done and unfortunately seemingly simple things actually require a lot of development time.

What you usually don't see and I am sad I can't share is data we're gathering which tells us that these changes in the auction system, while not perfect have improved the experience of the vast majority of our players.

This doesn't mean that we're turning a blind eye to your feedback, as already mentioned - we're still working on improving how the system works.

Let us know if you have concrete ideas on what we could do in the future, I'm happy to listen.
    Why not just have both TMs? Our players can go to the old style with long timers and no refunds, and the new one for those that just want to throw tokens around. I think this would solve all the complaints. We'd have our cake and eat it too.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by SOLID View Post
    Hi BridgeGoth,

Where is this feedback from users saying they prefer spending 30 tokens on a player that cost them 10 tokens on old system?

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by rogerniceguy View Post
    Where is this feedback from users saying they prefer spending 30 tokens on a player that cost them 10 tokens on old system?

Nordeus tends to have selective hearing when it comes to feedback.
    I have noticed many times on Facebook that there will be 1 positive feedback and 10 negative ones about the new system, they'll respond quickly to the positive one and ignore the negative ones. Seems like the feedback is much more valuable to them if it is in line with and supports the direction they want to go.

I could be wrong, but this is just my observation.

Famous
    Nordeus tends to have selective hearing when it comes to feedback.
    I have noticed many times on Facebook that there will be 1 positive feedback and 10 negative ones about the new system, they'll respond quickly to the positive one and ignore the negative ones. Seems like the feedback is much more valuable to them if it is in line with and supports the direction they want to go.

I could be wrong, but this is just my observation.
    Agreed. It's their finances that matter. Well I'll be voting with my feet. Quitting end of season

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast