Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
Like Tree61Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Top Eleven v5.8 - 16th of June

Quote Originally Posted by BridgeGoth View Post
    Nordeus tends to have selective hearing when it comes to feedback.
    I have noticed many times on Facebook that there will be 1 positive feedback and 10 negative ones about the new system, they'll respond quickly to the positive one and ignore the negative ones. Seems like the feedback is much more valuable to them if it is in line with and supports the direction they want to go.

I could be wrong, but this is just my observation.
    You are not the only 1
    Also if some1 will give feedback with 1 positive thing and 3 negative things about the auctions,this feedback will count as a positive one.

A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

Kto
    If there is the view, that the new system is somehow better - thats debatable - at least remove these new "stats" of players. There are no "real" stats of new players.
    Or is this really a sign, how good the player is? I DOUBT it very much (otherways I should sell all my players and buy right now from tm).

That's great , but WHEN there will be AGAIN the option to see the average performance rating of each player in my team?
    Carlito likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by qwerty78 View Post
    That's great , but WHEN there will be AGAIN the option to see the average performance rating of each player in my team?
    I've got fed up waiting, and added it to my own records spreadsheet...

[Official] Top Eleven v5.8 - 16th of June-player-average-rating.jpg
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Dreamer
    LOL someone on the TM right now has 46 assists in 36 matches.
    If you're going to make up bogus stats, at least make them SOMEWHAT believable. This isn't basketball where players get multiple assists per game.

That's not true. If Costa didn't score, he assisted - his best season: 47 games, 52 assists.
    His record were 7 assists in only one game.

A RL-friend also has a really good assister: this season, 32 games, 41 assists.

Nasharak FC - Club Museum
    updates every new season
    I don't buy token.
    I don't manipulate the draw.

retired

League: 26x
    Champions League: 24x
    Cup: 20x

Triple: 18x

FA (Platinum)
    stats worthless because of
    exploiting and bug-weekend

How to cancel a player sale? Is there a button?
    Gert Funck likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by sincity View Post
    How to cancel a player sale? Is there a button?
    a red cancel button yes
    sincity likes this.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Addicted
    Fake statistics, oh my god hahaha! Great job Nordeus!

Quote Originally Posted by BridgeGoth View Post
    LOL someone on the TM right now has 46 assists in 36 matches.
    If you're going to make up bogus stats, at least make them SOMEWHAT believable. This isn't basketball where players get multiple assists per game.
    Auto passings count as assists.... Fks and penalties where the player that recive the foul and then score count as auto assistance xD

Well, you know, never will be the same, the data gathered from "official matches" when the player was used in real simulations, than a invented data....

Too we knew that for example if we went to the market to obtain 10 players that scored 40 goals last season, despite how the played with the old team the system will calibrate our team, to have just 2-3 key players... so even with real stats the system adapt the players in one way, the way to have variety inside some parameters (key players, att-defensiv players inside and despite the position, aggressivity, contribution, so how much the game show a player name etc)
    despite be real stats, nothing was sure... so now less with "oversized" stats and valorations.... bthe same type of info' that had the recomendations and that IMO don't help so much rlly.....

Test, is what helps, play vs a team made of players from the scout list in a friendly way is something that can give us an info about how these players work...

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast