Page 13 of 20 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
Like Tree401Likes

Thread: Season 94 - Are you ready?

Famous
    league: Finished 2nd in the mini-comp, but i'm happy with my 12 tokens

CL: Advanced to semi's following a 7-1 and 1-1 results in the qtr-finals

Cup: Following a pair of difficult 7-5 and 4-3 aggregate wins in the round of 16 and qtr-finals, we rolled 10-1 agg. into the cup final.

Assoc: Couldn't be more prowd of the boys as we ran into a buzzsaw in the finals, but managed to survive to win 1st place.

Season 94 - Are you ready?-1-association1.jpgSeason 94 - Are you ready?-1-association2.jpg

Anytime a china top eleven assoc show up on your schedule, you know its going to be a difficult matchup. This group was a little lower than expected on the points (1360), but mauled a Turkish association with 1460 points in the semi-final 26-8, so I believe they're better than your typical platinum association that has 1360 points with a week to go. So, I couldn't be more proud of the boys following this win.

Btw, that 0-0 draw between La Masia and China TE was a definite troll. China TE had a 29 year old striker w/ shooting and finishing over 400% and 325% strength, w/ 1% stats for Tackling, Marking, Bravery, Crossing, Fitness and Aggression, and several other players w/ a 1% skew. La Masia has like some 4*-6* gray stats on all players. China TE attended that match, La Masia manager did not. I'm not complaining though...
    Level 40 Manager

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    1st CH.L. semi
    The captain of the team said that they wouldn't make it without the advice of the a.m.

Season 94 - Are you ready?-ch.l.-semi-1st.jpg

thanks for the support (in league too)
    Niddhoeggr, brolly and ibangali like this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

1.) I love my team, I'm happy to keep it the 3. season the same (bought only a 2. sub - MC). This team gonna be legendary

2.) We made one of my biggest successes of my career:
    Season 94 - Are you ready?-troll.jpg

Just a few infos:
    -) this guy is DNAG (for all of you, who remember), so he didn't attend his game... surprise, surprise
    -) he is 2.place at league (we are 1.place )
    -) He pushed his team over the last week - at the beginning of this game, he was 3% weaker, he was 133%, we were 136%.
    -) I started easy tackling, low pressure

After the direct red after 5min... that's the moment, you realize, that Nordeus hates you for your success. That's an amazing big troll... after 5min direct red with easy tackling...
    After 8min... down 2:0... I never ever thought, I could turn this back, but with great players on the pitch and a lucky sub (MC in at 68', scored at 80' 2:3)... everything is possible.

And a big thanks to all our fans and supporter, who believed in us.

Nasharak FC - Club Museum
    updates every new season
    I don't buy token.
    I don't manipulate the draw.

retired

League: 26x
    Champions League: 24x
    Cup: 20x

Triple: 18x

FA (Platinum)
    stats worthless because of
    exploiting and bug-weekend

First trophy in season 94
    but little upset cuz Nord wake me up at 3:45 am to attend 4:06 am match

Thanks Nord, give me CL too but please don't wake me again early morning

Season 94 - Are you ready?-cup-final-season-94.jpg
    I can fight against a real player but can't fight against game engine (troll).
    Trolling ruin the game fun and all efforts.
    We play for fun not frustration.

Quote Originally Posted by ibangali View Post
    First trophy in season 94
    but little upset cuz Nord wake me up at 3:45 am to attend 4:06 am match

Thanks Nord, give me CL too but please don't wake me again early morning

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	cup final - season 94.jpg 
Views:	34 
Size:	25.2 KB 
ID:	84784
    What level is your team? The amount of the money as reward reminds me of my very first team - the one that I had not revived so far since the first quit. The Cup competition was different back then though, and in my opinion, it was harder to win (more knock-out legs and teams from higher levels). At some point, it was the hardest competition to win (I mean the fair way, not when significant squad manipulation was used to get an easier competition). Things have changed though with time and the competition is different these days.
    Last edited by Tactician; 07-18-2017 at 09:47 AM.
    nash123 likes this.
    quit this game (23/08/2015)
    started playing again (13/03/2016)
    quit this game (08/08/2016)
    playing (11/12/2016)
    quit this game (11/01/2017)
    playing (May 2017)
    quit this game (23/07/2017)
    playing (22/07/2018)
    quit this deceiving game (24/08/2018)
    playing (02/09/2019)
    Final Quit; Enough is Enough (10/12/2019)

Quote Originally Posted by Tactician
    What level is your team?
    manager & club both lvl 8
    I can fight against a real player but can't fight against game engine (troll).
    Trolling ruin the game fun and all efforts.
    We play for fun not frustration.

Quote Originally Posted by ibangali View Post
    manager & club both lvl 8
    ok
    Good you won something at least, especially after having gone through all those frustrating times with trolls, fixed matches or bad numbers from RNGs.
    quit this game (23/08/2015)
    started playing again (13/03/2016)
    quit this game (08/08/2016)
    playing (11/12/2016)
    quit this game (11/01/2017)
    playing (May 2017)
    quit this game (23/07/2017)
    playing (22/07/2018)
    quit this deceiving game (24/08/2018)
    playing (02/09/2019)
    Final Quit; Enough is Enough (10/12/2019)

So close to securing my league title after such a long time. Next season I hope some Chinese billionaires will buy and invest in my team, there is a "serious tanker" in the Cup and I hope I don't face him next season in any competition.

Pro
    This is becoming a lousy season. Both leagues are almost won but my first team was kicked out of the cup really fast and went up against 20-30% higher quality teams in the CL (Thank you Nordeus for introducing the cup system to the CL).

My second team could save the season. Cup finale was today but I lost. Shot efficiency god kicking my butt again. He had 9 shots, I had 2 saves so how many goals does he score? No not 7, but only 6 (GRRRRR, really?). I had a little more shots and 10 on target. So his goalie makes ........ 6 saves and I score only 4 goals. Engine of Nordeus failing in the rating though because his goalie saved the match but got a 5.6?

So in the end I have a shot at 2 league titles and 1 supercup. Association is not better either since I am facing a lot of abusers of the old system with teams filled with 8-9 star players. Really annoying so we will drop from platinum to gold level again propably.
    nikolgiorgos and madflo19 like this.
    FC Knudde:
    Seasons: 46
    League won: 33
    CL won: 10
    Cup won: 4

FC Killroy:
    Seasons: 32
    League won: 20
    CL won: 6
    Superleague: 3
    Cup won: 7

It's done, first trophy this season is in.
    It was a crazy final... opponent was 12% weaker, had won against my chinese rival one game, so I thought, this will be very hard (I won "only" 2 times 2:1 against chinese rival).
    But... my offensive is in a great shape: 3 assists and one goal by da Silva, 3 goals by Meiringer and 2 goals and one assist by Costa. Another goal was scored by DMC (it was a "sub", because my DMC got double yellow at 2.leg cup semi finals)
    Season 94 - Are you ready?-cup19.jpg

Btw... after our great league victory yesterday, I didn't recognize, we also won the league - only CL is missing for another triple.

Nasharak FC - Club Museum
    updates every new season
    I don't buy token.
    I don't manipulate the draw.

retired

League: 26x
    Champions League: 24x
    Cup: 20x

Triple: 18x

FA (Platinum)
    stats worthless because of
    exploiting and bug-weekend