Page 15 of 20 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast
Like Tree401Likes

Thread: Season 94 - Are you ready?

Quote Originally Posted by Killroy
    How do I please the SEG? How?
    damn, almost same situation I face
    CL home game won 5:1, so I thought away game going to be little comfort for me
    no, within 25' 2:0 then first half 2:2, god then 4:2 and ended 4:4 but game make a big damage to give my only AMR (with ck sp) second yellow, now he can't play on final

He is the best player on my team, highest assist, 9 MoM on league, 4 on CL, 3 on cup; second highest league scorer (my aml is top scorer) how I can recover him
    Now its going to be tough final for my team without him
    Niddhoeggr and Killroy like this.
    I can fight against a real player but can't fight against game engine (troll).
    Trolling ruin the game fun and all efforts.
    We play for fun not frustration.

O no, I played CL semi final against 3n-3w-2-2, now final match oppo park the bus too, like: 3n-3w-2-1-1

I have another AML+AMC+ST, need to see how well he can play on AMR position.
    Last edited by ibangali; 07-19-2017 at 03:20 PM.
    Niddhoeggr likes this.

All the best, ibangali! I'm crossing my fingers!

Quote Originally Posted by Niddhoeggr View Post
    All the best, ibangali! I'm crossing my fingers!
    Thanks
    I use one of my AML as AMR in league match, not bad, he did a corner kick too but he has SS sp, 2 goal, 3 assist 10 rating
    don't know how he will do on CL final. Although not sure what formation will be best to use against that parking lot (3n-3w-2-1-1)

Season 94 - Are you ready?-belloff.jpg
    Niddhoeggr, Killroy and nash123 like this.

Both teams in their respective Champions League Finals...

Season 94 - Are you ready?-s19-champ-final-draw.jpg

Season 94 - Are you ready?-s05-champ-final-draw.jpg
    Killroy and nikolgiorgos like this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Yesterday, Costa scored his 100.goal this season. 4 more game to go.
    (2 more MoM and he'll make a new clubrecord)
    Season 94 - Are you ready?-costa100.jpg

Nasharak FC - Club Museum
    updates every new season
    I don't buy token.
    I don't manipulate the draw.

retired

League: 26x
    Champions League: 24x
    Cup: 20x

Triple: 18x

FA (Platinum)
    stats worthless because of
    exploiting and bug-weekend

Quote Originally Posted by nash123 View Post
    Yesterday, Costa scored his 100.goal this season. 4 more game to go.
    (2 more MoM and he'll make a new clubrecord)
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Costa100.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	28.9 KB 
ID:	84850
    Nash, you are not manipulating things for Costa to get goals, MoM or break records, are you?
    quit this game (23/08/2015)
    started playing again (13/03/2016)
    quit this game (08/08/2016)
    playing (11/12/2016)
    quit this game (11/01/2017)
    playing (May 2017)
    quit this game (23/07/2017)
    playing (22/07/2018)
    quit this deceiving game (24/08/2018)
    playing (02/09/2019)
    Final Quit; Enough is Enough (10/12/2019)

No, nothing.

I play the game like ever - no manipulating of draws (or do you think it's funny, to play against the chinese guy/dnag ever season. ), no special training on Costa,...

all of his % he gained this season (or past seasons) were because of MoM-titles and normal training ( he is 31, I tried on the 1.day to push him, but he needed 7 greens for a single % - maybe he is worth to spend a lot of greens, but: if he retires, I will miss all the greens and he performs without pushing him. )
    Maybe... they only difference between other player: I gave him more time during a game, to show his genius: f.e. if Costa has a rating of 6,5 at half time, he still plays another ~20 min. If da Silva/Meiringer have 6,5 at half time, they will subed.
    Best game in this case was at 1.week: Costa dropped to 5,8 (no off/deff arrow helped), I changed his position, he scored 3 goals, took MoM. This is only because of one reason: I know he is a legend, there's nothing, he can do. Everyone else would be subed.

I also loan Costa often in asso games - he also performs at their teams. Last weekend, he scored 9/assisted 6 of 17 goals.

If you don't believe in my words: asked some members (brolly, nik, madflo,...) - they follow a lot of my games. Or feel free to add me on FB and follow on your on.
    brolly likes this.

Nasharak FC - Club Museum
    updates every new season
    I don't buy token.
    I don't manipulate the draw.

retired

League: 26x
    Champions League: 24x
    Cup: 20x

Triple: 18x

FA (Platinum)
    stats worthless because of
    exploiting and bug-weekend

Quote Originally Posted by nash123 View Post
    No, nothing.

I play the game like ever - no manipulating of draws (or do you think it's funny, to play against the chinese guy/dnag ever season. ), no special training on Costa,...

all of his % he gained this season (or past seasons) were because of MoM-titles and normal training ( he is 31, I tried on the 1.day to push him, but he needed 7 greens for a single % - maybe he is worth to spend a lot of greens, but: if he retires, I will miss all the greens and he performs without pushing him. )
    Maybe... they only difference between other player: I gave him more time during a game, to show his genius: f.e. if Costa has a rating of 6,5 at half time, he still plays another ~20 min. If da Silva/Meiringer have 6,5 at half time, they will subed.
    Best game in this case was at 1.week: Costa dropped to 5,8 (no off/deff arrow helped), I changed his position, he scored 3 goals, took MoM. This is only because of one reason: I know he is a legend, there's nothing, he can do. Everyone else would be subed.

I also loan Costa often in asso games - he also performs at their teams. Last weekend, he scored 9/assisted 6 of 17 goals.

If you don't believe in my words: asked some members (brolly, nik, madflo,...) - they follow a lot of my games. Or feel free to add me on FB and follow on your on.
    Not draws, I mean like deliberately interfering in things or set things up so that a particular player scores more goals and do more assists or get the MoM. For example, during a match substitute the other player that seem that he will get the MoM in an attempt to prevent him from getting it; I have seen someone posting on the forum saying that he was doing that. Another example is to set this player as the only player to take free-kicks, corners and penalties.

You and the Chinese guy... hahahaha. Strange though how both of are still being put in the same competition season after season. You are neither in the top levels nor are you close to them. I have had seen some same teams in different competitions in different season, but not the same team season after season and that too for the same competitions. For example, 2 active teams from the league of last season were put in the same Cup competition as my team this season, but they were not in the same league again. I don't do squad or quality manipulation too, but I do sell some players that have to be sold at the end of season, but that does change the overall quality significantly as I don't keep a lot 2-3 star players. Briefly, I go into the next season still with my best 11 (minus those that had to be sold due to age or for budget purposes).
    Last edited by Tactician; 07-20-2017 at 01:32 PM.
    quit this game (23/08/2015)
    started playing again (13/03/2016)
    quit this game (08/08/2016)
    playing (11/12/2016)
    quit this game (11/01/2017)
    playing (May 2017)
    quit this game (23/07/2017)
    playing (22/07/2018)
    quit this deceiving game (24/08/2018)
    playing (02/09/2019)
    Final Quit; Enough is Enough (10/12/2019)

Kto
    Ibangali, why do you bring your yellowed best man and only AMR after 5-1? I think, the mistake here is absolutely not by the game engine.

Page 15 of 20 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast