Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
Like Tree401Likes

Thread: Season 94 - Are you ready?

Quote Originally Posted by Amoun View Post
    Pour etre franc, J'ai perdu l'envie de jouer à ce jeu, pour unique raison transfer market.
    I talk in frensh to explain exactly my pain in this game.

that's all

Thank you nordeus, thank you top eleven team
    Bah oué, le nouvo marché rend la tache vraiment difficile pour certain. Si tu na pas assé de tokens et de d'argent dans le budget de l'equipe, tu peux pas acheté grand chose. Tu est genre forcé de depensé ton argent pour acheté des tokens (et aussi pour faire des investissement) pour pouvoir etre competitif. C'est ok de faire des investissement, mais la quantité neccessaire ces jours si sont exhorbitant. Nordeus eux meme savent quel type de marché ils vise parce que 'forcé' des jeunes (et meme les vieux) a depensé autent d'argent pour un jeu comme Top Eleven, c'est pas normal. Sa parait pluto du genre: Nordeus a donné de la drogue à une bonne fraction d'une masse de gens pour gouté, et une fois qu'il sont devenus addict, Nordeus leur demande de l'argent pour cette drogue.

Il y a aussi le problem de pouvoir avoir les types de jouers que tu cherche. Tu peut avoir beacoup de tokens et d'argent, mais malgré sa, tu as beaucoup de difficulté d'avoir certain joueres a cause de la limite du liste. Auparavant, la liste était bien plus large et aussi les types de jouers étaient vaste, que se soit la list quotidienne des jouères generé (Nordgens) ou les jouères mises a vendre par d'autre equipes. Ces jours si, le jeux elle meme coute beaucoup de temps; tu peut passé des heures et des heures sur le marché pour trouvé les jouères que tu cherche.
    Last edited by Tactician; 07-07-2017 at 11:20 PM.
    quit this game (23/08/2015)
    started playing again (13/03/2016)
    quit this game (08/08/2016)
    playing (11/12/2016)
    quit this game (11/01/2017)
    playing (May 2017)
    quit this game (23/07/2017)
    playing (22/07/2018)
    quit this deceiving game (24/08/2018)
    playing (02/09/2019)
    Final Quit; Enough is Enough (10/12/2019)

Costa made 7 goals in one game (club record) for the 4.time... but this time, he scored 7 goals AND assisted one.

Season 94 - Are you ready?-costa.jpg

Nasharak FC - Club Museum
    updates every new season
    I don't buy token.
    I don't manipulate the draw.

retired

League: 26x
    Champions League: 24x
    Cup: 20x

Triple: 18x

FA (Platinum)
    stats worthless because of
    exploiting and bug-weekend

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    must win Real tomorrow.
    Already got a draw, Yahoo trolled me - lol
    CH.L. ok

Season 94 - Are you ready?-league-d11.jpg
    khris and pcmacdaniel like this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Winnipeg FC is off to the best start in franchise history!

highest rating so far in my 5 seasons here with a 90% team rating

approaching the midway point and Winnipeg FC is 11-0-0 in league play.. having 41GF and 2 GA.

demolishing the CUP right now.. im currently the favorite to win outright.. won the first leg of the QF 3-1 and all but clinched spot for the semis.

final game of CL group stage is tonight and i need a win or a draw and i win my group.. finish 1st.. face a 72% team... lose.. face a 94% team and face potential 1st round elimination.

update: after being down 2-0.. an injury to team captain Kazuya Takeda.. Winnipeg FC came back with 2 quick goals in the 70th & 71st minutes to come away with a hard earned draw. With that draw and winning the tiebreaker.. Winnipeg FC clinches the group and will face a squad 14% lower and should be an easy first round.

Time to continue on this journey.
    Last edited by imjusthjoshinya; 07-08-2017 at 12:10 AM.
    HairDryer and khris like this.

WTF result of the day - was looking forward (not!) to a mauling against a League tanker, but had a pleasant surprise...

Season 94 - Are you ready?-s05-assoc-2-cc-sf1-gazi-sehir-antep.jpgSeason 94 - Are you ready?-s05-assoc-2-mr-sf1-gazi-sehir-antep.jpgSeason 94 - Are you ready?-s05-assoc-2-st-sf1-gazi-sehir-antep.jpg

Did he forget to change his formation from League Tanker to Association-beater?
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Second match, got a 5-0 away win over my 115%Q opponent. Never had this before though...

Season 94 - Are you ready?-s05-assoc-2-dr-sf.jpg
    pcmacdaniel likes this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Day 14 Results:

Season 94 - Are you ready?-dr-day-14-results.jpg

Season 94 - Are you ready?-hg-day-14-results.jpg

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    The first trophy of the season (at least a bronze plate in the Cup)

Season 94 - Are you ready?-cup-semi-finals-1.jpg
    pcmacdaniel and talisman like this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Day 15 results...

Season 94 - Are you ready?-dr-day-15-results.jpg

Season 94 - Are you ready?-hg-day-15-results.jpg
    pcmacdaniel likes this.

Famous
    Season 94 - Are you ready?-1-association.jpg

Platinum repeat secured. Semi-Finals was very difficult as an association from the UK named "Rule Britannica" proved to be very worthy opponents, as we slipped by with a 16-13 win. Finals was smooth sailing as we rolled to a 26-8 victory. Our finals opponents however, frequently forgets to give out association training bonuses, which was certainly unexpected for a platinum duel.

My team woke up from it's offensive slump in the finals. We had gone five straight association matches, averaging only 1 goal/match, but fortunately, picked up 8 points from those 5 matches (1-0; 0-3; 1-1; 1-1; 2-0) because the defense has been on point so far this season. Finals results were 5-0 and 3-0.

Still unbeaten in the league, cl and cup. Several scares however, but so far the boys have been able to rally for the equalizer and eventual winner in the 2nd half of matches.
    Last edited by pcmacdaniel; 07-09-2017 at 08:33 PM.
    Level 40 Manager

Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast