Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
Like Tree401Likes

Thread: Season 94 - Are you ready?

Pro
    Haha I feel your pain Gert. My second team had its first CL match also. Again against a level higher. And again dominated the game on all fronts except shot efficiency. 0% vs 33% and a 0-2 loss. This is going to be a tough season :P
    Gert Funck and nikolgiorgos like this.
    FC Knudde:
    Seasons: 46
    League won: 33
    CL won: 10
    Cup won: 4

FC Killroy:
    Seasons: 32
    League won: 20
    CL won: 6
    Superleague: 3
    Cup won: 7

Quote Originally Posted by Gert Funck View Post
    They also take a morale pack from you. Like our real life morale hasn't dropped enough after having results like this in the game lol.
    Gert Funck likes this.

Good start of the season,after 2 tanking seasons we going for the treble,again
    Between those 2 will be the race for who will score most goals

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

Desert Rats FC had their League constitution unveiled overnight, and are pretty pleased with the draw they have. Ranked second on Quality, they only have a friend team above them, and one they have a winning track record against.

Season 94 - Are you ready?-s19-l12-league-initial.jpg

Their first League match was away, and they had a comfortable win against a -20%Q team, Eros Martorelli bagging a brace either side of the break, Stefan Vucomanovic and debutant left-back Bruno Monge completing the 4-0 win.

Three hours later, they turned out against a +1 Level, -13%Q team in the Champions League and recorded a 2-1 away win. Sebastien Nielsen put the Rats ahead in the 19th minute, and the Rats held onto that lead until the last quarter-hour, when the hosts equalised, but it only took 60 seconds for Ever Devaca to put the visitors back in front.

Home Guard FC were also happy with their League draw, joint-third Quality-wise, they are well-placed to take silverware again this season.

Season 94 - Are you ready?-s05-l05-league-initial.jpg

That last statement was a bit tarnished by the performance in theuir first League match, at home to a -3%Q team, and the Management rather gave them the hair-dryer treatment at the way they blew a 2-0 lead in the last 10 minutes as the match ended in a 2-2 draw. Ellis Wardell and Alex Hill scored for the hosts, but the players will point to the unsettling effect of an injury to DMC Stephane Humbert as the turning point in the match.

The Management had another shopping trip in the late afternoon and picked up an elder-statesman DC/DMC, who it is hoped will bring his experience to bear on a young defence.

Season 94 - Are you ready?-hg-jan-filip-8t2_58m.jpg

For their first Champions League match, Home Guard were away at a +1%Q team, but again failed to live up to their Managements hopes and quietly capitulated, losing 0-2.
    Killroy and Niddhoeggr like this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Thanks, anyways :
    what i have learned from last season :
    lots of stuff, that condition doesn't come back as fast as i think. I just found out that it recovers 6% every 3 hours.
    and also to never waste past 10 tokens on transfers. And that one good transfer in a week, is better than a decent one every day. Because of that i'm kind of broke 1.3M.
    Where did i place last season :
    6th
    Particpating in association cup : yes in fact my association won it last season.
    achievements : none XD
    level : 2
    Replacements : I just realised that my team i all one star down which just made the game a looot harder. I kind of want to replace all my players. Hopefully if i win this season and get promoted i might tank the next season to buy some good transfers and put in some training.
    Budget :1.3 million
    Goals for this season : winning the triple crown, i am currently unbeaten with a 7 match win streak. I won my first match this season with a whopping 8-0.
    My training level is 10
    Main formation : so far i have been using only one formation and don't plan on chaning (4-4-2) my only problem with it is my midfielders are mostly the ones who score which is weird becuase i have a scout striker.
    Anyways thanks for reading.
    achiie likes this.

@Haitoreas

Give most importance to the player you are trying to buy(see his stats,how many positions,age,market value and wage etc.) and even if you just buy one player whole season, that is normal also.
    But, like all of us you also want to experiment at the start , no worries. So, go there and buy as many as you can, maybe you will unlock some achievement.

Don't worry, if you play regularly, your finances will improve over the time, as you grow out of it(buying too many players)

If your scout striker have one extra position like AMC.. then play him from that position, to see the difference in his goal scoring abilities.

Good Luck!!

PS: I think there is no need for you to tank as you are only Lvl.2 ...Think about tanking after reaching maybe Lvl. 15 or so
    Last edited by achiie; 06-28-2017 at 05:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by achiie View Post
    @Haitoreas

Give most importance to the player you are trying to buy(see his stats,how many positions,age,market value and wage etc.) and even if you just buy one player whole season, that is normal also.
    But, like all of us you also want to experiment at the start , no worries. So, go there and buy as many as you can, maybe you will unlock some achievement.

Don't worry, if you play regularly, your finances will improve over the time, as you grow out of it(buying too many players)

If your scout striker have one extra position like AMC.. then play him from that position, to see the difference in his goal scoring abilities.

Good Luck!!

PS: I think there is no need for you to tank as you are only Lvl.2 ...Think about tanking after reaching maybe Lvl. 15 or so
    but now even my once 3 star players will have one star meaning i have to buy an entire new team, and you said it is normal if i buy just one in an entire season. So is there anothe way for players to regain stars/quality ?

Last season was a great disappointment, hopefully this season is better, I have a quite easy league, champions league and cup is tricky...

I had problem playing against 451v, I blocked amr and aml with wingbacks, worked once, used a stocked midfield yet nothing came out of it. With some experimenting and new things learnt, I will be playing 451v 90% of the time this season.

The aim is store a lot of greens, no player purchase for 2seasons(so help me God).

Now I will seat back and enjoy

Sent from my INFINIX-X551 using Tapatalk

What have you learned from last season? =/=
    Where did you place last season? triple ( SL not CL)

Are you participating in the new Association's Cup ? yes
    What are your achievements ? Gold 2

What's your current level? 42
    What's your budget for this season? ~2B 50T+
    Who do you want to replace? Bought some new DCs and a 3rd ST since we only had 2
    What are your goals for this season? triple

What's your training level? 32 n' 3/4
    Which will be your main formation? 451V but can change depending on opponent
    Live as you were to die tomorrow.
    Learn as if you were to live forever.

Srsly tho.. And the goal was in 84' ..
    Live as you were to die tomorrow.
    Learn as if you were to live forever.

Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast