Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree2Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: How to quit top eleven completely?

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeeves View Post
    You can have your account permanently deleted with your specific permission and request, Kevin. To do that you have to contact our support team and let the guys know.

To contact support just open the app and tap/click the "?" button next to settings.
    Association mate of mine quit the game and contacted support to fully remove him. Many months later, his account is still present. Literally 6 months I think.
    "Please stay polite"
    -The Justicer, "Never accept defeat"

Pueblo FC

Unofficial Updates Thread

Quote Originally Posted by LeManiaque View Post
    Association mate of mine quit the game and contacted support to fully remove him. Many months later, his account is still present. Literally 6 months I think.
    But the others can see his pis or see a bot pic in his team?

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeeves View Post
    You can have your account permanently deleted with your specific permission and request, Kevin. To do that you have to contact our support team and let the guys know.

To contact support just open the app and tap/click the "?" button next to settings.

Well...

Even though I contacted the support one week ago, and confirmed multiple times that I wanted my account deleted before the start of the season, nothing has happened.
    What do I have to do? I don't want my team to be one of the lame zombies I loathed to face when I was playing.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by LarryC View Post
    Well...

Even though I contacted the support one week ago, and confirmed multiple times that I wanted my account deleted before the start of the season, nothing has happened.
    What do I have to do? I don't want my team to be one of the lame zombies I loathed to face when I was playing.
    In my case... 3 weeks without answer 😂😂
    Worst support ever😂😂

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12