Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
Like Tree154Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Challenge #4 - Beat The Special One Challenge

aha... Mou bought x2 8*... I supose that we will se his team improving at least... every 2 days ?¿

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    aha... Mou bought x2 8*... I supose that we will se his team improving at least... every 2 days ?¿
    It's done him no good today.
    Won all 6 games.

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    I was about to say if he is going to play the same team through out. But still need improvement like change formation and make sub during game. I bet his team will never get injuired. Let see the progress.

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk
    brolly, Killroy, madflo19 and 1 others like this.

Jose has changed his formation every time I have played him

5.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #65
    In your threads, administrating things up!
    Quote Originally Posted by naimcyk View Post
    so far it's 7 wins out of 7 games. 2 more to play later today, and i'm sitting prettily at the top of my group.

By the way, i got a notification at the start of today that Mourinho had purchased 2 new players and thus Special One is now stronger.

Question to Nordeus: Does Mourinho strenghten only for those leading the league, or happens across the league whereby Special One's team strength is the same for all??
    Mourinho acquiring the new players is a global thing. For the whole Leaderboard.
    HairDryer likes this.

Famous
    Oh he's special. So special that he can BUY 8 star players? Or have the Devs been up all night power training? And if they have where did they get their rest packs from?
    Ha. Ha.
    KenoticFC and HairDryer like this.

Why would a world class manager have a RB with the number 1 or a ST with the number 2, get yourself together Mou and organize your team a bit. My OCD is killing me, its not like it cost 1 token to change the numbers anymore.
    HairDryer likes this.

Just noticed the 2 players a ST and a MC look like Ibra and Pogba in the photo. Coincidence, no hotel TRI vago ??? (Lame joke but I couldn't resist)
    HairDryer likes this.

Pro
    Mourinho stays the special one. First time against his 4-4-2 formation and it is a 5-0. Second time same formation and I tie the game with great effort only due to a red card of his. Next game I tie again because of an early red card for me. Is it just me or the amount of red cards way higher in these games? So far 12 games played with both teams and 6 red cards.
    Niddhoeggr and HairDryer like this.
    FC Knudde:
    Seasons: 46
    League won: 33
    CL won: 10
    Cup won: 4

FC Killroy:
    Seasons: 32
    League won: 20
    CL won: 6
    Superleague: 3
    Cup won: 7

Quote Originally Posted by Altiplano View Post
    Oh he's special. So special that he can BUY 8 star players? Or have the Devs been up all night power training? And if they have where did they get their rest packs from?
    Ha. Ha.
    Nothing impossible for the special one.

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk
    Killroy likes this.

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast