Page 19 of 23 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast
Like Tree438Likes

Thread: Season 96 - Are you ready?

Defeated a chinese oppoonent in the cup final..just made it barely.
    Season 96 - Are you ready?-screenshot_2017-09-12-19-00-33_eu.nordeus.topeleven.android.jpg

League is already secured.
    Treble is on the cards for now but, not so easy this time as CL opponents are smart and active platinum players.

Let's see!!
    nash123, madflo19, Killroy and 1 others like this.

one day, two trophies in:
    league is save and we won cup final easily. It was a bit... too easy, based on the Q, because we were only 4% stronger.

(9.cup win in a row)
    Season 96 - Are you ready?-cupwin.jpg

Only CL is missing - this would be really hard (based on Q, because we are 7% weaker at the moment)
    achiie, ibangali, brolly and 3 others like this.

Nasharak FC - Club Museum
    updates every new season
    I don't buy token.
    I don't manipulate the draw.

retired

League: 26x
    Champions League: 24x
    Cup: 20x

Triple: 18x

FA (Platinum)
    stats worthless because of
    exploiting and bug-weekend

Destroyed that stupid formation glad he was attending n watching his downfall

Monster goalkeeper or game engine try to troll me

Season 96 - Are you ready?-troll-saved.jpg
    nash123 likes this.
    I can fight against a real player but can't fight against game engine (troll).
    Trolling ruin the game fun and all efforts.
    We play for fun not frustration.

5 min for the cup finale.

May the troll be with us. lol

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    hmm yeah... seems u controlled it... did u tryed any sub during the match? change tactics? or was more like a "no way scenario" ? lol
    Neither manager was present so nothing was changed. Here's hoping I get better look in the second leg.

Also lost my cup final on penalties because I missed the game and my condition was low due to previous match and my best DC was on bench. I came into the game at 2-1 scored a 3rd and subbed in my DC for fresher legs and conceded two late goals and lost on pens. Shocking result. No treble for me.

I fryed him with my variant of the 4-2-3W-1 in what I switched ma team just at the beggining of the match, too covered the DC central spot .

Season 96 - Are you ready?-cup-3rd.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by El Pistolero View Post
    Neither manager was present so nothing was changed. Here's hoping I get better look in the second leg.

Also lost my cup final on penalties because I missed the game and my condition was low due to previous match and my best DC was on bench. I came into the game at 2-1 scored a 3rd and subbed in my DC for fresher legs and conceded two late goals and lost on pens. Shocking result. No treble for me.
    You always can think that after 61 seasons Khris still without treble despite Ive managed almost 10 teams and failed in 7 clear attempts, failing been 2nd in cup, cl, or league lol

6-0 in legue, our advantadge is of +12 points but the goal difrance is absolutely definitive, so we won the league and cup with 4.30 hours of differance.

"FCBayern Müncen, because play with half W is enough".

As I expected, the ST will not win the top scorers unless a surprise and as I thought Arabatzis will be the candidate.

Season 96 - Are you ready?-t61-day-24.jpg
    Last edited by khris; 09-13-2017 at 12:51 AM.
    madflo19 and Peter Renn like this.

Pro
    God I hate the stupid training system from time to time. Bought a player and trained him up to almost negotiations level. He was at **9,7 Q. I thought lets train him just a little bit more. I always hesitate. Is **9,7 enough or does it have to **9,8? So I trained him at 3%. He gains 1% and wham he levels up. Huh, what? It is 1%. Come on. Check the player and he is **9,9 Q with a 1% increase. Come on!!! Oh whatever, sell him.

So I have another player on the nego list. I am training an extra position. He is at 49 skill points and at **9,8% Q. Perfect. Lets not make the same mistake again. Lets go for the 3% training. He increases 1% and he gets the extra position. Yes. Wait,......, why am I getting an animation? AAAAARGGGHHHH no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He levels up also. What the heck??????? Grmbllll, ok, I have to be more carefull then this? But how? I only get 1% extra from training. How do I get this right?

Disaster season is however working out a little better then expected. First team is 1st in the league. Only 1 point ahead. So close finish. My second team somehow is even on its way to get maybe two titles. I am 2 points behind the number 1 and still have a shot at the superleague title. Never give up. Just man up and play.
    Peter Renn likes this.
    FC Knudde:
    Seasons: 46
    League won: 33
    CL won: 10
    Cup won: 4

FC Killroy:
    Seasons: 32
    League won: 20
    CL won: 6
    Superleague: 3
    Cup won: 7