Page 20 of 23 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast
Like Tree438Likes

Thread: Season 96 - Are you ready?

Quote Originally Posted by Killroy View Post
    God I hate the stupid training system from time to time. Bought a player and trained him up to almost negotiations level. He was at **9,7 Q. I thought lets train him just a little bit more. I always hesitate. Is **9,7 enough or does it have to **9,8? So I trained him at 3%. He gains 1% and wham he levels up. Huh, what? It is 1%. Come on. Check the player and he is **9,9 Q with a 1% increase. Come on!!! Oh whatever, sell him.

So I have another player on the nego list. I am training an extra position. He is at 49 skill points and at **9,8% Q. Perfect. Lets not make the same mistake again. Lets go for the 3% training. He increases 1% and he gets the extra position. Yes. Wait,......, why am I getting an animation? AAAAARGGGHHHH no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He levels up also. What the heck??????? Grmbllll, ok, I have to be more carefull then this? But how? I only get 1% extra from training. How do I get this right?

Disaster season is however working out a little better then expected. First team is 1st in the league. Only 1 point ahead. So close finish. My second team somehow is even on its way to get maybe two titles. I am 2 points behind the number 1 and still have a shot at the superleague title. Never give up. Just man up and play.
    But did you fall in that players are added inside the negos list with *9,0? I dont understand why u try to train them till *9,9* lol
    Is not 1% skill distance now, is teh entire 1% what are ....15/16 skill points of margin.
    Last edited by khris; 09-13-2017 at 09:34 AM.

Pro
    I had a lot of players at **9,6 Q that never got an offer. Get them to **9,8 and all of a sudden I get offers. And I only train them to **9,7 or **9,8. Then with a 1% increase that player went from **9,7 to **9,9 Grbmllll. I will test to see if a player of **9,0 will get offers. Interesting.

Got a nice "troll" result in my last game. My advisary was 70% lower in quality and after 1 half was playing with 10 players. My ratings were 2,0 higher on average and the end results was a measely 0-5. I expected more from that
    Peter Renn likes this.
    FC Knudde:
    Seasons: 46
    League won: 33
    CL won: 10
    Cup won: 4

FC Killroy:
    Seasons: 32
    League won: 20
    CL won: 6
    Superleague: 3
    Cup won: 7

Second consecutive 2 level higher cl final reached..Tight semi cause I had suspensions But done. Nordeus gave me guys 130plus ,140plus now final probably I get the 150 plus ,who cares,last season win it ,now again final Nothing to lose . I'm 120something ,so the usual 30% will be there,but I actually want to play the 150plus guy haha hope he wins his semi later
    Last edited by Peter Renn; 09-13-2017 at 02:22 PM.
    Killroy, Gabez Teh, brolly and 1 others like this.

Pro
    SEG strikes again. My main team was in the first spot for the whole season. I had one strong competitor who was 1 point behind. Yesterday I faced the number 13 of the league. 20% less Q and hardly any wins so what could happen? What, come on Roy, don't think that. I take it back. I tak it back. I didn't think this SEG (shot efficiency god). Please please please. It was a brainf.rt. Come on. Don't do it. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

Game starts and I get the animation. Ok, not bad, but missed. Next animation for him. 1-0. NOOOOOOOO. Listen SEG, I did not think "what could happen?". I am dead serious. Every time I think that it goes wrong. So I definitely did not think that (blink my eye).

Next animation for me. Nope. Another one. Nope. Another one. Nope. Another one, nope. Change playing style, switch players, subs, another animation. Nope. So after 70 minutes I am 14 shots with 7 on target. He is still at 8 shots and 1 on target. Game freezes and I have to restart (bad wifi spot in my house). After 1 min I have the game restarted and I think I got this. At least one point. Check the score. Lost 3-0. Whut? Check the stats and thank you SEG, 3 shots, 3 goals. So I lost the first spot in the league due to a bottom feeder that didn't have a win in 8 games........... Cryyyyyy!!!!

Now lets hope my advisary looses some points in the last few games.
    Peter Renn likes this.
    FC Knudde:

FC Killroy:

Apprentice
    SEG strikes again. My main team was in the first spot for the whole season. I had one strong competitor who was 1 point behind. Yesterday I faced the number 13 of the league. 20% less Q and hardly any wins so what could happen? What, come on Roy, don't think that. I take it back. I tak it back. I didn't think this SEG (shot efficiency god). Please please please. It was a brainf.rt. Come on. Don't do it. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

Game starts and I get the animation. Ok, not bad, but missed. Next animation for him. 1-0. NOOOOOOOO. Listen SEG, I did not think "what could happen?". I am dead serious. Every time I think that it goes wrong. So I definitely did not think that (blink my eye).

Next animation for me. Nope. Another one. Nope. Another one. Nope. Another one, nope. Change playing style, switch players, subs, another animation. Nope. So after 70 minutes I am 14 shots with 7 on target. He is still at 8 shots and 1 on target. Game freezes and I have to restart (bad wifi spot in my house). After 1 min I have the game restarted and I think I got this. At least one point. Check the score. Lost 3-0. Whut? Check the stats and thank you SEG, 3 shots, 3 goals. So I lost the first spot in the league due to a bottom feeder that didn't have a win in 8 games........... Cryyyyyy!!!!

Now lets hope my advisary looses some points in the last few games.
    Please show the stats and your settings (did you used hard or only normal pressing?)

lol? you or someone with similar name xD

Season 96 - Are you ready?-kilroy.jpg

Apprentice
    According to history:
    - 84% of my games I won
    - 92% of my games my team was unbeaten

I will update stats after end of season
    madflo19 and nash123 like this.

Pro
    @Brolly: Normal team mentality, mixed passing, no forced counters, low pressure, normal tackling, zone defense and off side trap on.

Game stats were pretty equal in the end although at 70 mins it was 8 shots with 1 on target.

So him vs me:
    45% vs 55%
    Shots 14 vs 14
    On target 3 vs 7
    Eff 100% vs 0%
    Saves 4 vs 0

Well, it happens. But I am telling you, the SEG hates me from time to time.
    brolly likes this.
    FC Knudde:

FC Killroy:

My modest Career for level 24 and 20teams.
    achiie, nash123 and brolly like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Niddhoeggr View Post
    Nice! Which positions does he play?
    amr

Sent from my INFINIX-X551 using Tapatalk

Page 20 of 23 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast