Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Are youth players worthwhile?

I used a 4* Academy player, power trained him to 7* and gave him FK SA. He is on his way to becoming a legend. I have maintained him at 8* for past 3 seasons. He has 9 or 10 ratings most games.

KFC Loella
    Level 47
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 122
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

from understanding there is no different between the youth and the 1 you buy from TM. Only different is in *quality. If you lucky you get 1 talent regardless from where it from.
    Base from experience I've trained youth academy, nego, recom and TM player to 9*. It all depend on luck.

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by USARABAT View Post
    do you push them on field immediately after signing them or do you train them to gain a red star before you do ?

do you sign all players from academy or just the ones with preferred position ?

do all of them perform well ( above 6/10) or is it just like scout some do and some not ?
    Im not sure if this is for me but I answer xD

- I test them first before train them facing a 1* team to oversize the internal programming. I if worth then I train the player, if is not I sell it.
    If I really see that is worth and I need a player for the position that he have I train him to be in the main 11.
    If like this season I have 2 good main MCs and I obtain a good 4* from the academy I keep him in a good level without spend almost greens.

-I sign the 2* and then the players that have preferred positions.

- There no source of players in top eleven in where players perform always good or always bad. But Ive to say that with my academy, the scouts I bought, and too when the game had nordgens time ago, I always had luck with the players that I obtain, and talkign of my academy I have to say that mostly of the players are from notable to excellent.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Im not sure if this is for me but I answer xD

- I test them first before train them facing a 1* team to oversize the internal programming. I if worth then I train the player, if is not I sell it.
    If I really see that is worth and I need a player for the position that he have I train him to be in the main 11.
    If like this season I have 2 good main MCs and I obtain a good 4* from the academy I keep him in a good level without spend almost greens.

-I sign the 2* and then the players that have preferred positions.

- There no source of players in top eleven in where players perform always good or always bad. But Ive to say that with my academy, the scouts I bought, and too when the game had nordgens time ago, I always had luck with the players that I obtain, and talkign of my academy I have to say that mostly of the players are from notable to excellent.
    Khris when you test them, you only do it once? I used to prove them in 3 matches. Works for me
    khris likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Vernie83 View Post
    Khris when you test them, you only do it once? I used to prove them in 3 matches. Works for me
    The best is try it few times if is not clear if the player have future, yea

But mostly of cases with one I have enough ...I have a lot of vicious, became so practic xD

One of my legend - 15 MoM every season constantly for more than 10 years - was a 2* academy youth!!!
    When he retires I will change Stadium's name to honor him!!!

Usually academies are good, more if you have resources - greens - to invest in him. Otherwise better market.
    Niddhoeggr likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by cayembe View Post
    One of my legend - 15 MoM every season constantly for more than 10 years - was a 2* academy youth!!!
    When he retires I will change Stadium's name to honor him!!!

Usually academies are good, more if you have resources - greens - to invest in him. Otherwise better market.
    What's his name? Hopefully something catchy.
    USARABAT likes this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12