Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 86
Like Tree80Likes

  Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Top Eleven v5.14 - 14th of September

  1. #31
    Pro axd23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    849
    Hey @SausyFC, thank you very much for this update, always a delight when devs listen to the community
    Now I think it would be great if you finally fixed the bug in the Associations where the final game goes to penalties but the result doesn't matter because the game gets cancelled due to technical difficulties. We lost a tournament final last weekend because of that. Plus, it's an issue going on for many months...

    PS: I got a great two-positioned midfielder for free.

    Στάλθηκε από το SM-J500F μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk
    Last edited by axd23; 09-17-2017 at 08:31 AM.
    Kaizer Franz and lespa like this.
    Manager of Παναθηναϊκός Α.Ο (Panathinaikos A.O) currently playing at level 18.


  2. #32
    Spanish Forum Moderator khris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    16,342
    Good that I saved that moment xD

    edited and changed the video for another with the info about exchange players to reduce the price added:
    Last edited by khris; 09-14-2017 at 01:12 PM.

  3. #33
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    21
    not understand yet , i click on free and i got24 years old players 104% dc dr with head capacity, ok cool but better wait season start , now is 119 tokens for next one . i need a goal keeper and what to do for have one , when i click again it will be a random choice or i can choose the position i want

  4. #34
    Rookie Palash Mitra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    139
    Quote Originally Posted by Rasta Tone View Post
    not understand yet , i click on free and i got24 years old players 104% dc dr with head capacity, ok cool but better wait season start , now is 119 tokens for next one . i need a goal keeper and what to do for have one , when i click again it will be a random choice or i can choose the position i want
    Random position. The ratings may vary based on the token price, from what I understand.
    Cheers

    Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

  5. #35
    Rookie Palash Mitra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    139
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Good that I saved that moment xD

    Khris, pin this on a new thread, before people go wasting their free scouts like us ! xD

    Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk
    Kaizer Franz likes this.

  6. #36
    Spanish Forum Moderator khris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    16,342
    Quote Originally Posted by Palash Mitra View Post
    Khris, pin this on a new thread, before people go wasting their free scouts like us ! xD

    Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk
    Well, don't buy is is a choice, maybe there's someone who needs it for these last days. All what the managers have to remember is that the season ending is here and there are 43 days to go for him, understand too that many of us can't wait

  7. #37
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    21
    cheers Palash

  8. #38
    Apprentice
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    240
    you can lower the price by exchanging your players, after the first free scout player

  9. #39
    Spanish Forum Moderator khris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    16,342
    Quote Originally Posted by Iridensys View Post
    you can lower the price by exchanging your players, after the first free scout player
    and too to lower the 699T and in the 3 options... edited the video adding it xD lol

  10. #40
    Apprentice
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    194
    Scout player is one offer for free...next one is for 119 tokens ( my deadline clock have just been reset)

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast