Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Like Tree80Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Top Eleven v5.14 - 14th of September

Hey @SausyFC, thank you very much for this update, always a delight when devs listen to the community
    Now I think it would be great if you finally fixed the bug in the Associations where the final game goes to penalties but the result doesn't matter because the game gets cancelled due to technical difficulties. We lost a tournament final last weekend because of that. Plus, it's an issue going on for many months...

PS: I got a great two-positioned midfielder for free.

Στάλθηκε από το SM-J500F μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk
    Last edited by axd23; 09-17-2017 at 08:31 AM.
    Kaizer Franz and lespa like this.
    Manager of Παναθηναϊκός Α.Ο (Panathinaikos A.O) currently playing at level 18.

Good that I saved that moment xD

edited and changed the video for another with the info about exchange players to reduce the price added:
    Last edited by khris; 09-14-2017 at 01:12 PM.

not understand yet , i click on free and i got24 years old players 104% dc dr with head capacity, ok cool but better wait season start , now is 119 tokens for next one . i need a goal keeper and what to do for have one , when i click again it will be a random choice or i can choose the position i want

Quote Originally Posted by Rasta Tone View Post
    not understand yet , i click on free and i got24 years old players 104% dc dr with head capacity, ok cool but better wait season start , now is 119 tokens for next one . i need a goal keeper and what to do for have one , when i click again it will be a random choice or i can choose the position i want
    Random position. The ratings may vary based on the token price, from what I understand.
    Cheers

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Good that I saved that moment xD

Khris, pin this on a new thread, before people go wasting their free scouts like us ! xD

Kaizer Franz likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Palash Mitra View Post
    Khris, pin this on a new thread, before people go wasting their free scouts like us ! xD

Well, don't buy is is a choice, maybe there's someone who needs it for these last days. All what the managers have to remember is that the season ending is here and there are 43 days to go for him, understand too that many of us can't wait

cheers Palash

Apprentice
    you can lower the price by exchanging your players, after the first free scout player

Quote Originally Posted by Iridensys View Post
    you can lower the price by exchanging your players, after the first free scout player
    and too to lower the 699T and in the 3 options... edited the video adding it xD lol

Apprentice
    Scout player is one offer for free...next one is for 119 tokens ( my deadline clock have just been reset)

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast