Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Like Tree155Likes

Thread: 699 tokens scouts pack - the biggest top eleven fail ?

Famous
    Well, luckily there is this offer which lasts long enough for me to wait until next season, when I need to rebuild my team. I was fully decided to use it and go for the 700 token pack. Yesterday, I watched the video posted by Nordeus and they showed the outcome of a possible draw: only 1 8-stars and 1 player without SA. It rang the first bell. With my second team, I went for the 119 token scout as Nik did: with a huge exchange process that deprived me of 8 players. Verdict: I got the lowest scout you can think of - a GK !! And now, we have this. I am massively disappointed. Where is Nordeus' interest in this ? They are tricking a couple of very active and supportive managers but the news travel fast at Internet age. What do they expect ? If Nik or others had gotten just one 9 stars, I may have bought 2 packs! Now, for sure I will stay away from this. It's just completely stupid!
    Club: FC Lomagne

Level: 33

Current Season (44): League (ON STRIKE), CL (N/A), Cup (In - Quarter-Finals)

Previous Season: League (11th), CL (Final), Cup (Last 16)

At least it could be straigforward with the stars... why gamble?

Why one manager pays 116T and gets low 6star player and another pays same amount and gets 8star?

really weird decisions...

some features that went out were a massive failure and were BOOed from all the managers.
    This makes me think if some people that taking decisions have even played the game...

Have you borrowed project managers from random android apps and give advise depending on other games?
    Because it seems so...
    ♣----------------------------------------------------------------------------♣
    [First team] Clover 13 - Panathinaikos FC Legends
    -->Team Showcase<--
    [Second team] Angry Sheep FC

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Altiplano View Post
    How quick is the processing power that Top Eleven has?
    I know nothing of such things, but I do like a good conspiracy....... So here's one.
    I've just watched the video posted by PricopGeorgeCatalin a couple of times, and from the start of the fireworks etc to the reveal all button being clicked there passes about 15 seconds. Is this enough time for an account to be assessed? Obviously not by a human, but this game is not operated by humans. Could a computer programme check an account and decide which players that account should receive for the amount of tokens being paid? Are 15 second enough to do this? And if they are. Would Nordeus do this?
    What triggered this line of thought was the joy expressed by a friend at having received 212 million for a player he sold at auction yesterday. Nice, said I, what you gonna do with the money? Well, nothing, I have so much money I can't spend it, came the reply.
    Exactly! But you're happy. Happy with something you cannot use.
    And how long did the Nordeus programmes have to decide if my friend should feel happy, indifferent or pissed off? Well, as long as they bloody well wanted because they control when and for how much they buy our players through auctions.
    Is 15 seconds long enough for them to decide wether you need a boost or a kick in the balls?
    you overestimate nord-devs
    smk fc, Altiplano and gizzmo like this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Antonio Gustavo Hernandez

699 tokens scouts pack - the biggest top eleven fail ?

After I read these posts I decided to try 119T one to see how much it would be bs..

I gave Parra whom I was going to sell anyway and the free scout.

Took a 22 years old 124%. Seems okay but the position I need least. It wouldn't differ much if I would buy a 69T, I might have to use 24T to find a proper player however, at least I haven't been robbed. I won't ever use 699T one, either 399 T one as I read that with no SA, complete BS. Idea is okay, if everyone gets a 8* there would be a great gap between players since this is a complete multiplayer game, but it should give at least with SA.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    @Antonio Gustavo Hernandez
    I think that's the spirit of this new update.
    It's a mix of gambling like Seanmeg said and a game we played/had a hobby as kids.
    Gathering and exchange those Panini cards of footballers.
    When I had some double cards, I gave 2-3-4 of them to get one I didn't have from a friend.
    So what I do ? gather some useless players with one token and adding few extra tokens I challenge my luck with the 119 scout.
    Maybe he will be a 6* GK but maybe a super player like Hairdryer got.
    In that case I won't be disappointed but with the 699 pack I would expect at least one 8* player.
    Because it's not something me or somebody else afford to do it again so easily.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

The one thing if I remember rightly with the Panini stickers was if there were a few cards you just couldn`t get you could send off for them
    in the post for a small fee(saved you buying pack after pack).
    With this Scout option you have no option to search for players that YOU require .This is where he whole thing falls on it´s arse.

Antonio Gustavo Hernandez

699 tokens scouts pack - the biggest top eleven fail ?

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    @Antonio Gustavo Hernandez
    I think that's the spirit of this new update.
    It's a mix of gambling like Seanmeg said and a game we played/had a hobby as kids.
    Gathering and exchange those Panini cards of footballers.
    When I had some double cards, I gave 2-3-4 of them to get one I didn't have from a friend.
    So what I do ? gather some useless players with one token and adding few extra tokens I challenge my luck with the 119 scout.
    Maybe he will be a 6* GK but maybe a super player like Hairdryer got.
    In that case I won't be disappointed but with the 699 pack I would expect at least one 8* player.
    Because it's not something me or somebody else afford to do it again so easily.
    I see your point and I agree. But think about it that way, there will be more complaints from non-token buyers in the first place, second if there would be say at least one 8* and the others 7*, then ones that buy 2K will complain since scouts are old, only 200T will remain, his/her only difference will be 2 8 star players. Third very rich managers (from UAE or wherever) they can make a fully 9* team and I assume will complain it at all. I hope Nordeus would listen you by the way, if this game would be like another I play PES CM (semi-arcade semi-multiplayer) I would agree and you can get at least one legendary in most scout events if you pay 300 coins. Token price would be decreased by the way in this scout system.

Edit: I forgot to write, if it would be like one 8* guaranteed only and others are random, it is still something like gambling.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Antonio Gustavo Hernandez; 09-18-2017 at 09:48 PM.

Famous
    Gambling gives you a chance of winning! In this case, it's hopeless! I estimated the value of Nik's pack at 220 T (let say, somewhere between 200 and 250). This is just ridiculous! The very concept of "pack" (I suppose everyone here has access to a supermarket) is: this is the price for 1, buy 5 and you get one free. In Nordeus offer, it's more like: pay for 10 and you'll get 3. Who is the brilliant mind behind this ?
    achiie and Bunzo like this.
    Club: FC Lomagne

Level: 33

Current Season (44): League (ON STRIKE), CL (N/A), Cup (In - Quarter-Finals)

Previous Season: League (11th), CL (Final), Cup (Last 16)

Another scam by nordeus and i don't even feel disappointed, just amazed at their stupidity!

Thanks @Nik @pricop for showing us the right way
    Niddhoeggr and Bunzo like this.

Quote Originally Posted by achiie View Post
    Another scam by nordeus and i don't even feel disappointed, just amazed at their stupidity!

Thanks @Nik @pricop for showing us the right way
    *whispering* open it now achiie, open it now! we want to know what's inside *hysterically giggling*

@Nik: Yes, I was also a little bit tempted to open one of the packs because I farmed two seasons ago a nice amount of Tokens. But nooope, thanks!
    achiie likes this.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast