Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: New Position/ Special ablility

Rookie

New Position/ Special ablility

Hello,

i start a training for a player to get a new position or a SA and his progress is at 26/50 for example. If the process is not completed, but i get an offer or decide to sell this player, then the process interrupts and goes back to zero like he was never trained for this ability. The buyer doesn't see, that the player was going to get a new position or SA.

Do you think it is fair?

No it is not. But just make peace with the fact that Nordeus does not want to make your life easier.
    Bunzo likes this.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    well, those are the rules.
    You are the manager and you decide how to handle your team.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

What if you train 1 point of the new SA or new position but I won't train it? I think we should valorate that we can keep the players inside the negotiations system by training these 2 options..,.. then I believe that a manager wants freedom to manage the player and it's training in his own way.... I buy often in negotiations but I don't tend to train SA's or NPs...

Pro
    If I was training a player for a new position or SA and he was still in progress of gaining it ( let's say 30/50) and another manager sent me an offer to purchase this player, will the new owner be able to continue the progress of training for SA or new position from where I stopped or should he start the whole progress again again from zero /50 ?

Famous
    If you sell the player all training towards a special ability or extra position is reset to zero. But why do you care? Once sold, he's not your player anymore. The only time I will care is when an association member a level below me is interested in buying. Therefore it's kind of in my interests that he gets the best player I can sell him. Otherwise, why would I care?

Rookie
    I take care of it, because i want to know what i`m selling. My way of thinking is not, what i don't see, i don't care. I'm interested at the game and not only at my team.

Further i think, there are much training points and if i sell that player, the points are lost like they never exist! Where are they??

The objection of khris sounds plausible! If I buy a player, i want to feel free what i'm training. But a good function could be, that you can decide after purchase if you want to keep the training progress or if it should be deleted.

What about this idea?

Pro
    Altiplano are you sure about what you say or you are just speculating (regarding the losing of skill points before the player ends the new position or SA) ?

Yes it's true,many seasons ago,when both of my teams were separated by 1 lvl i tried to sell a player with sa trained till49 and after the sale all those points were gone
    USARABAT likes this.

A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

I've never bought a player with some training in a SA or new position, so it's obvious once they've transferred that doesn't cross over.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast