Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: Is it possible to have a very strong team without spending real money?

Rookie

Is it possible to have a very strong team without spending real money?

Im level 26. I usually get 3/4 teams in 2 or all competitions who spend real money. They have overpowered team since the start. On the other hand I never buy tokens. I try my best to compete with them.

Is it possible to be a successful manager without spending any money? I have around 180 tokens, 70 rests right now.. Team is exactly 100%..

Any experienced/pro manager , can you tell me if I can own a stronger team? If yes, then what should I do? I have never won treble too but want to experience it so badly.

Pro
    yes just watch videos and hard train your team every day

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Any experienced/pro manager , can you tell me if I can own a stronger team? If yes, then what should I do? I have never won treble too but want to experience it so badly.
    no you can't but you can have weaker opponents.
    Read Tutorials & guides section
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Quote Originally Posted by SujanVan23 View Post
    Im level 26. I usually get 3/4 teams in 2 or all competitions who spend real money. They have overpowered team since the start. On the other hand I never buy tokens. I try my best to compete with them.

Is it possible to be a successful manager without spending any money? I have around 180 tokens, 70 rests right now.. Team is exactly 100%..

Yes, you can manager your team with spending real money in the game, just see the video the have a number exact for physical condition and moral, training is very importante.
    And u should have a good association to win the token every season
    That's all
    Good luck
    Last edited by Amoun; 09-24-2017 at 09:34 PM.
    Club: Valhalla
    Purpose : to be football manager and leading my national team

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    You can follow nikolgiorgos advice. Actually just because you spend more money in the game doesn't mean you will get better, you might risk getting opponents with stronger teams because the game is trying to balance the teams as much as possible.

Let's say if your team is 7 stars, you actually might end up with teams who are 7 or 8 stars, especially in competitions like CUP or even Champions League so having a stronger team might lead on you on the exactly same path and find yourself in the same situation.
    ibangali and FC Dacia Terra like this.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    You can follow nikolgiorgos advice. Actually just because you spend more money in the game doesn't mean you will get better, you might risk getting opponents with stronger teams because the game is trying to balance the teams as much as possible.

Let's say if your team is 7 stars, you actually might end up with teams who are 7 or 8 stars, especially in competitions like CUP or even Champions League so having a stronger team might lead on you on the exactly same path and find yourself in the same situation.
    Hello

Are you sure about this information ?
    I thinked its just a joke, I heard about this but I didn't believe.

Okay if we follow ur proposition, how about league ?

Thank you
    Club: Valhalla
    Purpose : to be football manager and leading my national team

yes follow nik & pricop advice with 180 token you able to win treble.

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk

I have a team level 34 and 100% quality, but my opponents are weaker than me. Why is that so, I shall explain. I was collecting free academic players during seasons, they are weak and I never used them in first team. Instead of that I was using them to make 10% bonuses and just to train positions and special ability to them. After a few seasons I had 14 very weak academic players (I sold all others players at the end of season), every 1% quality. This game works so that weaker teams plays with nearly same quality teams, so in this season all my league opponents are under 40%, Cup opponents under 95% and CL opponents under 85%. First day of new season bought 11 new players, trained them and rest (repeatedly) with green rest packs that I was collecting last several seasons watching videos for green rest packs. Few days after I had 17 players, first team with 102% quality ready for treble.

Or you can just buy tokens, watch videos every day = collecting rest, and compete with top teams on your level.

Rookie
    Very interesting strategy MNK..

that is one way how you going for treble

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk
    Adbabeye and FC Dacia Terra like this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast