View Poll Results: How many weeks do you prefer to play a Top Eleven season ?

Voters
68. You may not vote on this poll
  • Two weeks

7 10.29%
  • Four weeks (as it is)

40 58.82%
  • Five - six weeks

21 30.88%
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree69Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: How many weeks do you prefer to play a Top Eleven season ?

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Antonio Gustavo Hernandez View Post
    So that's right, they'll implement it no matter what people said. How stupid those devs are, still insist on BS.
    I hope not but you know,
    We 've seen a testing period about the new transfer market
    (https://forum.topeleven.com/top-elev...how-works.html )
    and finally it changed - even if we didn't like it.

@Seanmeg told us about a survey for "lottery scouts" and we have them.

Few other members said about a survey for a two weeks season, so maybe it's in plans.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Famous
    I completed the survey on the two week season, giving it a resounding thumbs down. 2 league matches a day, being able to set the kick off times for your home games but never knowing at what time your away matches will take place!!!! No. No. No. A two week season will be the end for me.
    Imagine the conversation: Good morning Manchester United dressing room. How can we help?
    : Yeah, it's the FA here, tell Mou to get the boys ready. You're playing Chelsea in 3 minutes.
    I think 4 weeks is spot on. Unless Nordeus can come up with more competitions to keep managers who have suffered early exits from the cup, champions league and super league six weeks is going to be boring for a lot of managers.
    I also imagine that a 28 day season is pretty convenient for Nordeus themselves. Finances, etc.
    Hope they change nothing on this subject.

Antonio Gustavo Hernandez
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    I hope not but you know,
    We 've seen a testing period about the new transfer market
    (https://forum.topeleven.com/top-elev...how-works.html )
    and finally it changed - even if we didn't like it.

@Seanmeg told us about a survey for "lottery scouts" and we have them.

Few other members said about a survey for a two weeks season, so maybe it's in plans.
    You are right lol. Maybe it is even in testing process now. Actually, what worries me is there will be less difference between me and a regular scout buyer unless I use PT, lucky guys will take 8* and there will be not much room for improvement for my players and the outcome will be either I will spend more money or end up expecting only luck. Really bothers me when I start to enjoy this game, something comes and changes everything, like scandalous results or BS implementations. I have been playing this game for one year or so, and the only tasteful updates were TM and the last update. Probably, I will end up quitting permanently this time. At least, it will probably prevent tanking more however.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Im only agree to modify the tempo if it's via extra competition... always suggested a cup creator or some tool to create leagues with friends in a fast way, something more free, light, and made in a "when you want and how you want" style.

Rookie
    For the current league and manager level system, I think four weeks it's perfect.

I would change just ONE thing:
    - We wouldn't have any regular game on first day of the season (Sunday). The Cup could start on monday.
    Altiplano, Niddhoeggr and gizzmo like this.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    I vote for 5-6 weeks so to have some new additions, competitions from old suggestions.

For example, imagine the third week of the season, taking a break from the League, to have a World Cup.

We could choose a national team or given a random one , depending from the current quality of our team at draw time.
    A strong team could take Brazil, Argentina, Germany ...
    an avg team relative countries and semi-abandoned teams, weaker countries (by auto).
    Then 64 countries go for the Cup, two games every day, pairs come with quality (starting with strong teams vs weak teams).

This week, we can have the ability to change names and nationality (our chosen one) of the players, without paying token.

So having squads like those

How many weeks  do you prefer to play a Top Eleven season ?-teams-national.jpg
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 09-30-2017 at 05:38 PM.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    I love that!
    Maybe that could be just week 5 so games are close together.
    Problem is then it wouldn't be every month like it is now!

A world cup would be awesome
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 09-30-2017 at 05:38 PM.
    Easy as pi

Seasons:13
    Leagues: 8
    CLs: 5
    Cups:5
    Trebles: 2

Dreamer
    I think you should be able to pick which team you are and the higher you finish in league higher pick. 1st place picks first, 2nd next and so on
    Easy as pi

Seasons:13
    Leagues: 8
    CLs: 5
    Cups:5
    Trebles: 2

0 people voted for 2 weeks, so most probably it will sonn change to 2 weeks lol
    achiie, DenizNuker and gizzmo like this.
    ♣----------------------------------------------------------------------------♣
    [First team] Clover 13 - Panathinaikos FC Legends
    -->Team Showcase<--
    [Second team] Angry Sheep FC

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Cloverfield View Post
    0 people voted for 2 weeks, so most probably it will sonn change to 2 weeks lol
    Isn't it ironic?

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast