Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: Allocation of daily training point (This is for NORDEUS DEVS)

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    yep, that's the point.
    Negotiations is broken so I really don't care anymore.
    I can see 1-2 bidders in every good 3*-4* players, so need 2-4 tokens to buy them
    for what ? for 0 T offers ?

Useless
    needs a whole pack , not only the gift sp
    like here
    https://forum.topeleven.com/suggesti...ork-again.html
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    yep, that's the point.
    Negotiations is broken so I really don't care anymore.
    I can see 1-2 bidders in every good 3*-4* players, so need 2-4 tokens to buy them
    for what ? for 0 T offers ?

Useless
    needs a whole pack , not only the gift sp
    like here
    https://forum.topeleven.com/suggesti...ork-again.html
    FFS! How? Just how, do you remember where all these posts are?!
    Brilliant suggestions made more than a year ago.
    Forget Khris for president, I vote Niko for God!!
    nikolgiorgos and gizzmo like this.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    hahaha
    it's called
    bookmark page

Allocation of daily training point (This is for NORDEUS DEVS)-bookmark-page.jpg

Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Dreamer
    This sale season has been little big disappointing ... only 50 T earned for first 3 days and then it stopped. Offers come everyryday for pathetic 0-1 T which I dont accept. Usually I do accept everything 3 or more T... just do it for fun ....

Allocation of daily training point (This is for NORDEUS DEVS)-fun.jpg

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Antonio Gustavo Hernandez View Post
    Gizzmo, do you still get offers pal? I only get 0 tokens for my players that are beyond 5*. Unlucky me.

Of course, I see mate, I only tried to tell it's not that primarily important, and Nordeus should take care of other issues, and putting a SA or Pos on him first will ease your work and push on the transfer process when he becomes X9, anyway..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Honestly, negos have never been as good as now - at least for my team: thanks to the new auction system! I sold 3 players for 5, 5 and 4 tokens respectively in 3 days. And I did not even negoiate! From time to time, I also buy high 3 stars players just to sell them the next day. Good token source if it wasn't for this stupid daily gift who ruined the eligibility of 2 of my nego players!
    Last edited by gizzmo; 10-06-2017 at 12:21 PM.
    Club: FC Lomagne

Level: 33

Current Season (44): League (ON STRIKE), CL (N/A), Cup (In - Quarter-Finals)

Previous Season: League (11th), CL (Final), Cup (Last 16)

Antonio Gustavo Hernandez

Allocation of daily training point (This is for NORDEUS DEVS)

Quote Originally Posted by gizzmo View Post
    Honestly, negos have never been as good as now - at least for my team: thanks to the new auction system! I sold 3 players for 5, 5 and 4 tokens respectively in 3 days. And I did not even negoiate! From time to time, I also buy high 3 stars players just to sell them the next day. Good token source if it wasn't for this stupid daily gift who ruined the eligibility of 2 of my nego players!
    Lucky you. I only get 0 T offers for my world-class and elite players and you can well prevent it to ruin the eligibility of your players by adding them pos or SA when they are say X8, and as you actively get offers, those players would be sold more easily, even you get a SP from daily gift it would make them only X9. Just a suggestion and would be a solution for some.. As I mentioned it's not primarily important according to me.

Edit: And plus, it doesn't mean I don't respect your opinions or requests, I only express my opinions.

Last edited by Antonio Gustavo Hernandez; 10-06-2017 at 01:57 PM.

Rookie
    I am here to spend , not to earn. So I be betta get out of here

Quote Originally Posted by Antonio Gustavo Hernandez View Post
    Lucky you. I only get 0 T offers for my world-class and elite players and you can well prevent it to ruin the eligibility of your players by adding them pos or SA when they are say X8, and as you actively get offers, those players would be sold more easily, even you get a SP from daily gift it would make them only X9. Just a suggestion and would be a solution for some.. As I mentioned it's not primarily important according to me.

Edit: And plus, it doesn't mean I don't respect your opinions or requests, I only express my opinions.

Lol....Players ONLY show in negociations list when they are 19%, 39% etc NOT 18%...So there's that...And this post it's about getting that Daily point to whatever player we want, not some stupid subs and reservers we don't use...
    Club: AF Goodfellas - Level 40 - Captain of Goodfellas Mobsters association Platinium

League Winner : 30, Runner-Up: 1

UCL Winner: 17, Finalist: 11

Cup Winner: 18, Finalist: 12

Treble: 10

AF Goodfellas Legend - John Guidetti - 604 games - 1229 goals - 480 assists (retired)

Next Legend in Action - Constantin Budescu - 385 games - 577 goals - 323 assists so far..

Antonio Gustavo Hernandez
    Quote Originally Posted by Alessio Fitch View Post
    Lol....Players ONLY show in negociations list when they are 19%, 39% etc NOT 18%...So there's that...And this post it's about getting that Daily point to whatever player we want, not some stupid subs and reservers we don't use...
    What I meant is exactly that, if you get a daily sp it will improve an x8 player, even it wouldn't be X9, you may make him with easy trainings, more detailed exact version is above

And come on.. please don't quote me again, I said all I would say on this subject.

So to keep a player at 18% just cause at some point you will get the daily point? Instead of doing it the other way around? Lol..Anyway Nordeus needs to do something about this bs so we allocate that daily gift point to the player we want !! Period. lol
    Club: AF Goodfellas - Level 40 - Captain of Goodfellas Mobsters association Platinium

League Winner : 30, Runner-Up: 1

UCL Winner: 17, Finalist: 11

Cup Winner: 18, Finalist: 12

Treble: 10

AF Goodfellas Legend - John Guidetti - 604 games - 1229 goals - 480 assists (retired)

Next Legend in Action - Constantin Budescu - 385 games - 577 goals - 323 assists so far..

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast