Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree25Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Can the admins pls explain this

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeeves View Post
    Hey Everyone.

I'd like to speak on the points made in this thread, thus here I've complied the answers in these 6 major points.

1. VPN Scenario 1
    Using VPN in order to play Top 11 because you otherwise have no access due to whatever reason related to where you live, your country's policies, etc, will not render your account banned. Indeed your account may get flagged but will be investigated if so, which means that actual humans will check the data and see if you are combining the VPN with third party tools - See Point 2 of my post.

2. VPN Scenario 2
    Using VPN in order to watch videos from other countries will get your account flagged and our integrity team will pay said account a visit. You most probably will also receive a message from them.

3. Scripts and 3rd Party Tools
    Using scripts and other third party "tools" to pump up your booster count will flag your account and our integrity team will promptly investigate. Yes, there is no escaping this, our system runs checks to see if you've been naughty and if it sniffs out something you're getting straight to our investigators.
    I will not go into details as what does "pump up your booster count" means here due to integrity reasons. Obviously I will not disclose what are the ways to cheat in the game. But please check point 4 of this post.

4. Watching Videos
    If you just watch the videos the providers have allocated to your account, as it was intended, you have absolutely nothing to worry about what so ever.

5. Video Issues
    If any video you watch crashes during the play through, this will not take away from the total amount of videos the provider has appointed to your account. Please keep that in mind. But do write to our support team about such videos so we can notify the providers.

6. Soft Cap/Daily limits
    We've openly discussed this in the past. There is a soft cap of videos that everyone can receive by the providers. This was done because of the huge disparity that could occur in the past where some players could get up to a hundred videos per day while others have around 15-30 or so. This would happen because of how the whole advertisement thing works - Providers want to advertise the products of their business partners to the people that are most likely to buy them. Thus providers use metric data witch said systems interpret and decide who gets to watch what. Obviously this depends on your demographic, where you live and so on.
    This is not something we can control. What we can do, and have done in the past, is notify the providers of faulty and/or broken videos so they fix them. We find out about such issues from you guys.
    I've explained all of this in the past as well, in this here thread. Check it out.
    Thanks for clarifying that Jeeves. But my question is still what is this rule posted by ur fellow admin about?

"Abusing the system: Please note that if you are trying obtain A LOT of boosters or tokens every day, during few consecutive days, this could trigger some internal anti-cheating/fraud flags we have that control abuse on our offer system, apart from other internal warnings. When that happens, our system automatically reduces the amount of offers this user can complete for a period of time"

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Altiplano View Post
    Thanks Jeeves.
    But my issue remains.
    Ok, the soft cap limits the amount of videos I can watch daily to whatever number Nordeus decides, fine, no problems.
    My question is, why over the last week or so I am not being allowed to "bank" all the rest packs?
    I will repeat. There is a video offer there, to be watched, but not for a rest pack. Nor to use for a 15% condition gain. I can watch it for money etc. But not to save rest packs for future use.
    This is not all videos. The first 10-15 I can bank, but after that there are offers available but I get the feeling I'm being dictated to as to what rewards I can receive.
    Is there a soft cap on the amount of rest packs we can have banked?
    I've also experienced this issue it was like this for about 2 seasons until I stopped farming for greens for about a month. I resumed farming about 2 weeks ago and I've been receiving 30 per day ever since but I fear it will come back soon

Can the admins pls explain this

I think that Jeeves has clarified the situation perfectly. I totally understand each point.
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 121
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

Famous
    I've now had a rather patronising reply from support. Of course I'm not permitted to post a screenshot on the forum, rules and all that.
    But the gist of the reply was its all down to the providers. The same answer I was receiving before it was admitted here in the forum that a cap had been put in place by Nordeus.
    I have to say that's a great little hiding place they've got. Nothing to do with us (washing hands). It's all down to the ad providers.
    Deja moo.
    madflo19 and gizzmo like this.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Spartan117 View Post
    I've also experienced this issue it was like this for about 2 seasons until I stopped farming for greens for about a month. I resumed farming about 2 weeks ago and I've been receiving 30 per day ever since but I fear it will come back soon
    Can you remember how many greens you had in the bank? As this is happening to me on two accounts, on different servers, at different levels, one linked to Facebook and one through Google. I'm wondering if because both teams have over 1000 rest packs waiting to be used they've triggered some limiting mechanism?

6.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #26
    In your threads, administrating things up!
    I'm not sure I understand what you're reporting @Altiplano. Do you mean that after a certain threshold (stacking up a certain amount of, say, Rests), you no longer get videos for Rest boosters, but still get for other boosters? Is that it?

If so, then nope, all of four types of boosters share the same video queue. You can stack up as many rests or morale or what have you, as you'd like. This doesn't trigger anything.
    After all the point is that the advertisers get someone to watch their videos, they get payed for the views, we get payed for the advertisement spot on our game. i..e.

Pro
    Can you remember how many greens you had in the bank? As this is happening to me on two accounts, on different servers, at different levels, one linked to Facebook and one through Google. I'm wondering if because both teams have over 1000 rest packs waiting to be used they've triggered some limiting mechanism?
    I can't remember how much I had but it wasn't much because I usually spend them as I get them. So I don't think it has to do with stashing too many boosters just as Jeeves said but it rather looks more like a bug to me

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeeves View Post
    I'm not sure I understand what you're reporting @Altiplano. Do you mean that after a certain threshold (stacking up a certain amount of, say, Rests), you no longer get videos for Rest boosters, but still get for other boosters? Is that it?

If so, then nope, all of four types of boosters share the same video queue. You can stack up as many rests or morale or what have you, as you'd like. This doesn't trigger anything.
    After all the point is that the advertisers get someone to watch their videos, they get payed for the views, we get payed for the advertisements spot on our game. i..e.
    That's exactly it! Have just checked 17:33 on 12th October 2017.
    No videos for rest packs.
    No videos for a 15% condition gain.
    BUT a video available to watch for money, treatment, morale booster.
    I haven't counted how many I've watched today, but if one is still available to watch it's less than the soft cap threshold.
    If I don't watch the video nobody benefits, not Nordeus, nor the offer provider, nor me. But if I do watch it for something I don't want or need everyone benefits bar me.
    Last edited by Altiplano; 10-12-2017 at 03:41 PM. Reason: Another thought

Antonio Gustavo Hernandez
    Okay Jeeves, Altiplano's issue is different;
    Meanwhile I think it's clear what Spartan has asked. Why we got less videos in a couple of months recently? We wonder it. Did we exceeded a threshold? You said no, then what was the reason of it? Will it be happen again next year?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok. I'm not using any cheats, never have done, never will do. I have no idea what VPN means. The only boosters I get or ever have got have come through the game. Ok I will watch as many videos as I'm allowed every single day because I play for free, not 1 cent spent.
    So, am I abusing something, somewhere?
    Has my account been flagged?
    If not, then why is my ability to farm/bank rest packs being limited?
    If a video is available to watch why am I not allowed to be rewarded with a rest pack to use at a later date?
    If a limit has been set on the amount of rest packs I'm allowed to have in the bank why can I always get treatments (of which I have more than rest packs.)?
    25 hours ago I asked the same questions to in game support.........
    And nothing back.......
    It seems I'm not the only on experiencing this (and this is on both my accounts), so WTF?
    ive noticed the amount of boosters available depends on number of games im playing / competitions im in

so if you go far in all comps you'll be allowed more boosters as u play more games
    when u get knocked out it seems the number available reduces

like the amount of training needed increases

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast