Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Flank attackers fall in

Quote Originally Posted by Jacob M View Post
    So even 442ND with motivated DL/DR can play mixed focus too right?
    yes! mixed give more option.

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Spartan117 View Post
    I hardly play through the middle these days even when I use narrow formations I used mixed focus. Flank attack is very effective for me when I play 451v and my aml/amr are fond of crossing the ball to each other to score.
    So do you play 451V with flank focus or mixed focus ?

Pro
    So do you play 451V with flank focus or mixed focus ?
    I play mostly with flank focus, but if my amr/aml are not performing I switch to mixed and put the red arrow on one of my mc, my mc tends to score a lot of goals in this setup sometimes even outscoring my st, aml and amr.

Apprentice
    I play mostly with flank focus, but if my amr/aml are not performing I switch to mixed and put the red arrow on one of my mc, my mc tends to score a lot of goals in this setup sometimes even outscoring my st, aml and amr.
    Even if oppo has DMC?

Pro
    Even if oppo has DMC?
    His effectiveness is reduced if the opponent has dmc, but if things are not going my way I'll use it, sometimes it works and his dmc gets a low rating

Apprentice
    His effectiveness is reduced if the opponent has dmc, but if things are not going my way I'll use it, sometimes it works and his dmc gets a low rating

Thanks spartan and hairdryer for your insights. It gives me a different perspective.

Mixed/mixed settings I find are far too reliant on your midfield's creativity rating. I attack through the middle if they have no DMC as well. For 3DC-2DML/R formations i normally attack a single flank as it is the best option versus zonal marking. Both flanks if my wingers have a marked advantage versus their single fullbacks.
    Renamed to Bolton Wanderers Season 27.
    League Winners: 3,5,8,16,21,24,26,30,31,40
    Cup Winners: Seasons 10,25,28,35,40
    CL Winners: Seasons 19,23.37,
    Nivea winners; Season 30,41
    The Hoof is the Proof.

So when playing flanks, you’re always down both flanks or switch from left to right or vice versa?
    I never play single flank
    ♣----------------------------------------------------------------------------♣
    [First team] Clover 13 - Panathinaikos FC Legends
    -->Team Showcase<--
    [Second team] Angry Sheep FC

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12