Page 22 of 60 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast
Like Tree585Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Top Eleven v6.0 - Top Eleven 2018 has arrived!

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by SausyFC View Post
    Yes it was only the DML/DMR positions that were merged. We'll look into it hullabaloo. Thanks for letting us know
    I have a few players missing a replacement dl for lost dml. I have a player who had aml ml dml. Now just aml ml and no dl or dml

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

You simply know you ****ed up Nordeaus when there are 22 pages in a few hours on this thread !! UPDATE the game TO 2017 !! REMOVE THIS DOWNGRADE !! Bring Jeeves BACK !!!! LOL
    Club: AF Goodfellas - Level 40 - Captain of Goodfellas Mobsters association Platinium

League Winner : 30, Runner-Up: 1

UCL Winner: 17, Finalist: 11

Cup Winner: 18, Finalist: 12

Treble: 10

AF Goodfellas Legend - John Guidetti - 604 games - 1229 goals - 480 assists (retired)

Next Legend in Action - Constantin Budescu - 385 games - 577 goals - 323 assists so far..

Famous
    Can you change default formation screen (especially during a match) to team rather than matchup. Under matchup no player names for starting line up.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    jarharnamme likes this.

Addicted
    @And SausyFC, Sometimes assists not count .

Quote Originally Posted by Alessio Fitch View Post
    You simply know you ****ed up Nordeaus when there are 22 pages in a few hours on this thread !! UPDATE the game TO 2017 !! REMOVE THIS DOWNGRADE !! Bring Jeeves BACK !!!! LOL
    Calm down xD let's try to solve point per point these issues, we all know is complex but let's try to have patience. Im gonna start the last weekly contest now that we have the people here lol

he is some screenshot i took from my game. my amr if push to the furthest will play as amc more of free role. My dr will take over the role of amr if push to the furthest and took more of the crosses.
    At half time i move my amr back in line with my aml then he is playing in his position.
    Actually if the update is fix i think it will be a great new experience. More to learn.

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk
    khris, 112000, madflo19 and 6 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Calm down xD let's try to solve point per point these issues, we all know is complex but let's try to have patience. Im gonna start the last weekly contest now that we have the people here lol
    Just furious hahaha...I've been expecting this ""update"" so badly just to see it's a big downgrade with new music and less features LOL
    Club: AF Goodfellas - Level 40 - Captain of Goodfellas Mobsters association Platinium

AF Goodfellas Legend - John Guidetti - 604 games - 1229 goals - 480 assists (retired)

Next Legend in Action - Constantin Budescu - 385 games - 577 goals - 323 assists so far..

SausyFC , i have problems.
    1. i get players DML/DMC/DMR , now DL/DMC . Why not DL/DMC/DR?
    2. In tactics i cant go down, and change offside trap. Watt me do it ?
    in the evening i have important match , need change tactic.

How about that "fix" to do something with the skills and not be added after you reach the low cap of 340% ?? My superstar keeps gaining on those that are over that small cap, so I'm sick of this TOTAL waste !!!

Rookie
    The new formation screen is a nightmare . At least when you play from your phone , which I always do .
    Take a good look at the following situation . I want to set up a 4-2-2 formation , which is exactlly what my next opponent uses.
    Take a look at the next picture :[Official] Top Eleven v6.0 - Top Eleven 2018 has arrived!-t11.jpg This is how my formation look from my formation screen . After that I went to see how the formation look at the preview match . Here is how it looks : [Official] Top Eleven v6.0 - Top Eleven 2018 has arrived!-t22.jpg My formations shows 2-2-2-4 ! and my opponent formation shows 4-2-2-2 , altough when you compare the pictures they look the same . My players are placed in the middle of the boxes , not in front , this should show as a 4-2-2-2 also . I have tried to move them bit by bit but in almost all the cases the result is the same . Another important thing is that altough they say the formation autosaves , you can not see the actual results of your changes in the preview match unless you end the application and you re enter the game.
    Now imagine you are playing from your phone and want to make a change in your team while you are playing live ! The game will be over before I will make the change that I want or I will make a wrong change ...

If the DML / DMR positions have been removed then why my formation shows as 2-2-2-4 ? And why my AML and AMR are perceived as ST ? I've placed them in the middle of the box .
    Last edited by Rebelsunited; 11-08-2017 at 01:12 PM. Reason: adding more info
    jarharnamme and TuninGGamer like this.

Page 22 of 60 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast