Page 25 of 60 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast
Like Tree585Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Top Eleven v6.0 - Top Eleven 2018 has arrived!

1.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #241
    Quote Originally Posted by RedsBleedRed View Post
    @SausyFC
    Thanks for providing responses and having to put up with the (justified) frustration. However, I need to repeat my question: any explanation for why the all-around defensive midfielders (dmc/dmr/dml) were robbed of the ability to play on both flanks and assigned only one fullback position? Anything that can be done about this glaring injustice? I saw this question asked in other threads, so it's not just me bothered about that.
    Hi Reds,

Thanks for this. We've actually just pushed a fix for that type of player and you should now have both flank positions. Can you check again and let me know?
    RedsBleedRed likes this.

Its been 7hrs since new version came,but still i cannot log in to the game due update still not available.i have an upcoming important match which maybe the decider for the league title.

Rookie
    @ SausyFC
    That was prompt, thanks. Both DMCs can now play on both flanks in the defence. Too bad they both are with playmaker SA, kinda lost on fullbacks
    Altiplano likes this.

Rookie
    yeah. thanx a lot i lose 1 game because of this issue..... because mg team was poor not good position , because your update.... who is get the bad things? me ! why? because your update i lose 1 game, i let my team with excellent moral and good positions and after update i find a really mess in my account. and 1 lose game? so who its gone take this fault? i did something wrong? no , you? yes. so put all your hands and fix my last game or let me to rematch that game because its not my fault

i want to rematch my game. its not fair to lose one game because of you. we have 3 more rounds, and today i lose and im not agry because i lose my last game because of you. i try 3 weeks to be first , and now because of you , i have a good chance for 2nd place. thank you very much. go on forum and sea how many managers have this big issue problem or whatever or however you say. you really make pee on all of us. all the managers put all what they have like packs and every thing. reset this day. reset the last games

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by azwanonly View Post
    Lot of strange formation. My eyes hurt.
    The formations are truly ugly some peoples formation screen is looking more like the rough notebook of a 2 year old child
    Altiplano and TuninGGamer like this.

Rookie
    Administrator, why you dont answear to this?
    yeah. thanx a lot i lose 1 game because of this issue..... because mg team was poor not good position , because your update.... who is get the bad things? me ! why? because your update i lose 1 game, i let my team with excellent moral and good positions and after update i find a really mess in my account. and 1 lose game? so who its gone take this fault? i did something wrong? no , you? yes. so put all your hands and fix my last game or let me to rematch that game because its not my fault

i want to rematch my game. its not fair to lose one game because of you. we have 3 more rounds, and today i lose and im not agry because i lose my last game because of you. i try 3 weeks to be first , and now because of you , i have a good chance for 2nd place. thank you very much. go on forum and sea how many managers have this big issue problem or whatever or however you say. you really make pee on all of us. all the managers put all what they have like packs and every thing. reset this day. reset the last games

@SausyFC

Is the problem known that no update to ios 11.0.3 can be installed and are you working on a solution?

Well have lost a lot of greens for training dmr he was near 50 points

i like the update but why didnt Nordeus release it in the beginning of the season and inform the players first about the new features with the upcoming update

Now a lot of players have wasted a lot of greens for nothing (dml/dmr position hope Nordeus wil release a bonus of 50 greens for every manager as support to fix the problem this way we get some of the greens back we invested

9.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #249
    Quote Originally Posted by Zz-Jones View Post
    @SausyFC

Is the problem known that no update to ios 11.0.3 can be installed and are you working on a solution?
    Hi Zz,

Do you receive some type of error message when trying to update? Do you see 2018 available in the App Store? Any info helps.

SausyFC , i have problems.
    1. i get players DML/DMC/DMR , now DL/DMC . Why not DL/DMC/DR?
    2. In tactics i cant go down, and change offside trap. Watt me do it ?
    in the evening i have important match , need change tactic.

Page 25 of 60 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast