Page 56 of 60 FirstFirst ... 6465455565758 ... LastLast
Like Tree585Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Top Eleven v6.0 - Top Eleven 2018 has arrived!

Quote Originally Posted by tomu741 View Post
    invulnerable888 you can see that the brighter areas are that where your opponent doesn't have a player or you outnumber his player by 1 or 2 players. Its nothing new, its the same as in the previous version where you set counter formation according to the enemy players position (for example if he doesnt have dmc, you use amc and so on).
    And i still not understand what improvements this update gave to us. Despite many bugs i cant see any advantage just form changed.
    The player No.7 was just an example
    -If I put my two MC on the right of the box I get a brighter area on the opponent DMC
    -If I put my ML No.10 on the right of the box I get a brighter area on the opponent DR
    -If I put my DC No.12 much closer to The opponent AMR I get a brighter area on it

This is what I am talking about

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by TuninGGamer View Post
    _I_ NORDEUS _I_

Trimis de pe al meu SM-A510F folosind Tapatalk
    This game currently in one picture.
    P.Petrov likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by talisman View Post
    My AML/AMR never play on the flanks in match simulation, even if I put them in the 'red zone'. They are 100+ goals/40+ assists a season between them, they have been comparatively under performing this season, because of where they are playing, according to the match simulation.
    Finally got the wingers to play on the wings. They need to be placed as far to the left in their 'boxes' as possible, with the corner of the shirt sleeve touching the border, so effectively with a 'Down arrow'... What a palaver.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Quote Originally Posted by talisman View Post
    Finally got the wingers to play on the wings. They need to be placed as far to the left in their 'boxes' as possible, with the corner of the shirt sleeve touching the border, so effectively with a 'Down arrow'... What a palaver.
    Maybe it worked only in one game ? It seems random to my AML / AMR. I have tried tens of positions and I haven't found the suitable one yet...

Guys i play with this formation in this new update, I won the game 4-1. I think the gameplay is competely broken.

[Official] Top Eleven v6.0 - Top Eleven 2018 has arrived!-whatsapp-image-2017-11-19-21.49.00-1-.jpg

[Official] Top Eleven v6.0 - Top Eleven 2018 has arrived!-whatsapp-image-2017-11-19-21.49.00.jpeg

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Toxcatl View Post
    What? No! They will fix all the bugs as they have fixed association loan exploit: just wait for a year or two and you will see every problematic feature is removed from the game completely.
    You expect us to wait for a year or 2? U serious? Or do you mean a season or 2 on the game because that I can deal with but our patience is running out

Sent from my EVA-L19 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by layden112 View Post
    You expect us to wait for a year or 2? U serious? Or do you mean a season or 2 on the game because that I can deal with but our patience is running out

Sent from my EVA-L19 using Tapatalk
    I guess Toxcatls comment was meant sarcastically.

Regarding the last update I'm frustrated too but let's just wait two or three weeks and in the meantime just report as many bugs/problems etc. as possible. Some of the reported issues were already discussed and there should be an immediate solution in an upcoming update.

Hopefully!

And would you believe it? I’ve found a thing that I LIKE about TE2018: the music that’s played in connection with cup matches is right up my alley, with keyboard riffs and thumb-banging bass.

I like it! It’s the only thing I like, but still ...
    Last edited by Jernet; 11-19-2017 at 06:58 PM.
    Altiplano and Niddhoeggr like this.

Quote Originally Posted by k1tb View Post
    Maybe it worked only in one game ? It seems random to my AML / AMR. I have tried tens of positions and I haven't found the suitable one yet...
    No, it's happened in three matches running, now. I (try to) use AML/AMR almost every match.
    Niddhoeggr likes this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Quote Originally Posted by layden112 View Post
    You expect us to wait for a year or 2? U serious?
    As serious as botulism.
    It wasn't our day.

Page 56 of 60 FirstFirst ... 6465455565758 ... LastLast