Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast
Like Tree180Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Top Eleven 2018 - Main Feedback Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Lian View Post
    Hey Guys,

Update:

The issue with the goals and assist not being counted has now been fixed..
    Has not been fixed as in the goals have not been added to the player who made them.
    Really just saying sorry for this should not be enough, my top player missed out on being man of the match several times due to this. A compensatation to all players is in order here.

2.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #112
    Administrator
    Hey Guys,

We apologize but due to the complexity of the issue, we were not able to restore all the goals and assists from the beginning of the season. However, from now on all the goals and assists should be shown as usual in your match reports.
    P.Petrov likes this.

Rookie
    QUOTE=Lian;489600]Hey Guys,

We apologize but due to the complexity of the issue, we were not able to restore all the goals and assists from the beginning of the season. However, from now on all the goals and assists should be shown as usual in your match reports.[/QUOTE]

Thank you for the information I guess compensation was not discussed between the devs, because of server not recognising theese goals my free kick taker didnt earned at least 15 % attrinubutes increase due to low game ratings.
    Alessio Fitch and manoc1992 like this.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by lian View Post
    hey guys,

we apologize but due to the complexity of the issue, we were not able to restore all the goals and assists from the beginning of the season. However, from now on all the goals and assists should be shown as usual in your match reports.
    pathetic!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Lian View Post
    Hey Guys,

We apologize but due to the complexity of the issue, we were not able to restore all the goals and assists from the beginning of the season. However, from now on all the goals and assists should be shown as usual in your match reports.
    -) you released the worst update I've ever seen in T 11 (FK/CK bug, AML/AMR position bug, the crap cap,...)
    -) you "don't" need to test it, because you are so amazing
    -) you need 13 days to fix this
    -) you aren't willing to give back the stolen goals/assists

right?

This is also the way you work...

Nasharak FC - Club Museum
    updates every new season
    I don't buy token.
    I don't manipulate the draw.

retired

League: 26x
    Champions League: 24x
    Cup: 20x

Triple: 18x

FA (Platinum)
    stats worthless because of
    exploiting and bug-weekend

Quote Originally Posted by P.Petrov View Post
    QUOTE=Lian;489600]Hey Guys,

Thank you for the information I guess compensation was not discussed between the devs, because of server not recognising theese goals my free kick taker didnt earned at least 15 % attrinubutes increase due to low game ratings.[/QUOTE]

Exactly !
    Club: AF Goodfellas - Level 40 - Captain of Goodfellas Mobsters association Platinium

League Winner : 30, Runner-Up: 1

UCL Winner: 17, Finalist: 11

Cup Winner: 18, Finalist: 12

Treble: 10

AF Goodfellas Legend - John Guidetti - 604 games - 1229 goals - 480 assists (retired)

Next Legend in Action - Constantin Budescu - 385 games - 577 goals - 323 assists so far..

Dreamer
    Since Nordeus is again at its clumsy best, it is time to discuss what would be an appropriate compensation.
    I am sure we dont want any of those 5 boosters of each type that they like to hand out.
    I believe the following would be a good compensation for this:

For every match won or drawn by your team till server reset today, you receive 1 skill point.
    Give the managers a choice to select the player (and preferably skill) they want to apply this skill point to.
    This should be good compensation for all of us who have lost out on valuable skill points from MoMs.
    Sai Sátt, lespa and rogerniceguy like this.

After the update, there are many many problems..

some are down

1) The player statistics don't reflect reality. My player scores 4 goals, but the 2 of them seem on statistics. Also at asists..
    2) Connection error
    Sai Sátt likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Antonio Gustavo Hernandez View Post
    1. Thoughts on the new update.

Scandal. Showed us how those devs are japingly working.

2. Questions.

With what kind of work discipline those devs are working, and how come you as a company get help from end users?

3. Suggestions & Reasons for the suggestions.

In the first place, fire all those devs because they don't deserve to be in the developing team of this game since they don't even pull off to produce a bug free game.

Then fire all the administrators except Jeeves since they are ignoring and insulting both the company and the users.
    Agree bro..should fire all! They don't deserve to be T11 devs.

Quote Originally Posted by madflo19 View Post
    The suggestion thread is full of suggestions (good or bad ) nothing has been implemented from those suggestions,why should someone make the same or other suggestions here, when they are not listened?
    I,personally,was not expecting anything big (or good) from t11 2018,but at least,i was expecting to have a game without bugs,now after 2 days,the game is full of bugs and it's really annoying,the best football manager on the market to look like this.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    The worst interface is changing squad vertical to horizontal.

Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast