Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast
Like Tree180Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Top Eleven 2018 - Main Feedback Thread

Quote Originally Posted by CM-16 View Post
    Suggestions? Well..

Add the Save button in the formation settings and Arrows
    More Variations in terms of Randomly generated nationalities
    Better player quality for Youth Academies or Youth Team System
    Bonus tokens for top 4 in the league
    Recommendations allows us to select which type of players we want (example we want DCs instead of GKs and STs)
    I do hope 'save button' bro . That's too dangerous if wrong player drag up. The whole 'Form' is being broken till end of match.

Quote Originally Posted by Lions SK View Post
    we want the old form of the team menu to be the only one we want from the eleven management, we want to accelerate on the field menu but we want the old formation back
    Agree!

Quote Originally Posted by LeManiaque View Post
    I'm with madflo, if you Nordeus assholes can't parse the mountains of backlash and feedback mangers provide you into anything more competent and compelling than this, you don't want our voices anyways.

Here's a thought:

NORDEUS, why don't YOU tell us what you are thinking about doing? then we can tell you beforehand how that is going to mess everything up and why it isn't what we want? You can't listen, you can't incorporate feedback, you hardly compromise, you can't fulfill the desires of the audience here. If you were a boyfriend, you would be dumped and I would warn my friends.

You can't share concepts or goals before they are too far gone, you can't release your beta iterations soon enough to avoid mega fail update releases. You can't control your program enough to combat cheats and loopholes and instead cave after ages of fumbling.

You don't give a ****, I don't give a ****.
    Finally, Nordeus is '****'.

Quote Originally Posted by Lian View Post
    Hey Guys,

We apologize but due to the complexity of the issue, we were not able to restore all the goals and assists from the beginning of the season. However, from now on all the goals and assists should be shown as usual in your match reports.
    Game is laggy as hell after this fix of the fix !! Kicking me out of game constantly, giving that stupid error, having to force close the game and reopen it to be able to login...So....?
    HairDryer and Altiplano like this.
    Club: AF Goodfellas - Level 40 - Captain of Goodfellas Mobsters association Platinium

League Winner : 30, Runner-Up: 1

UCL Winner: 17, Finalist: 11

Cup Winner: 18, Finalist: 12

Treble: 10

AF Goodfellas Legend - John Guidetti - 604 games - 1229 goals - 480 assists (retired)

Next Legend in Action - Constantin Budescu - 385 games - 577 goals - 323 assists so far..

Hey Guys,

We apologize but due to the complexity of the issue, we were not able to restore all the goals and assists from the beginning of the season. However, from now on all the goals and assists should be shown as usual in your match reports.
    Well, something is better than nothing
    Sai Sátt likes this.
    I can fight against a real player but can't fight against game engine (troll).
    Trolling ruin the game fun and all efforts.
    We play for fun not frustration.

Quote Originally Posted by ibangali View Post
    Well, something is better than nothing

I don't know why my players always pass complicated zone instead of direct running clearly.
    I suffered many matches. I don't know why my main DC always lower rate every important matches. Really Pissed off!

This is unbelievable.

From day 1 I have adressed this issue of missing goals/ stats (check my latest posts) and always constructively written about my concerns (SausyFC replied accordingly).

I was “training” A. Robben (AMR, 138%, 24yrs old atm) to become a legend like Van Basten and Costa (Thanks for the inspiration Nash and Madflo). He was well on his way with approx 500 goals in 6 seasons. His last season was supposed to be the best but > 5 goals were not counted and he ended up at 103 goals that season.
    More importantly the gameplay changed. This season he recorded 15 goals were it should have been 27(!) in 17 games. Even if they would’ve counted a significantly low average.

I will resign from the game I loved to play each day. I don’t even know if this is a bad thing because it took up a lot of time and energy.

I guess the best thing to say is to sincerly thank you for the last 1,5 years but also to thank you for giving back my time.
    lespa likes this.

Famous
    Hey Guys,

Wow this is an epic fail as many managers myself included love player stats. I have players going for club records. Shambles to not fix this properly.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    lespa likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Sai Sátt View Post
    I don't know why my players always pass complicated zone instead of direct running clearly.
    I suffered many matches. I don't know why my main DC always lower rate every important matches. Really Pissed off!
    Don't pay attention to the simulation. It's a cartoon, don't believe it. You need to check the statistics screen, not simulation.

And about your player: if he performs badly, he is a bad player. Get rid of him.
    It wasn't our day.

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast