Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Like Tree180Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Top Eleven 2018 - Main Feedback Thread

Dreamer
    I play hours and hours to my Top Eleven since 2012.

I write here because it's first time i have big problems with a new version :

- Main problem is that i play with just comments and no animation match, and with this mode, now, i can't see rates of my players during match!! it's big problem! i only see rates of my opposents by clicking on the top right corner on his logo... but not my rates of my players! so i must change mode and activate animation live match... i have rates of my players here, but no comments!!! I want comments and live rating of my players like before!! PLEASE, possible like before to see just comments and rates of my players without activate animation live match mode...

- when i click on screen squad...1st screen it's screen matcup... why ?! on this screen i don't have the name of my 11 players...only name of my substitutes and reserves players! Put on names of all players on this screen match up! And 1st screen should be my team and not matchup screen...

- Screen set piece takers : only 1 player can put on shoot corner, freekick, penalty, captain.... not possible! when we change players every day for each competition we always must change name players! a list of 5 players like before was perfect!

- during match, when i change tactic, i must have button for save and valid! sometimes i change but i don't want to validate... for change tactic and players during matchs we must have button for save and valid.

Thanks you to modify all that please...

Dreamer
    1)The worst update ever.
    Remove dml/dmr position was really stupid.
    Set only one corner/fk/penalty taker was stupid again
    Setup became difficult to use
    During live match you must have 8 hands and eyes to catch them all
    New screen is really crab
    you have to logout-login every min to refresh your start screen
    Music is horrible
    2) you see thousands of complains and dislikes for the new update. Why don t you count and ignore them?
    your dev team is really jeanious-give them a huge bonus for this horrible update
    I am curious if they know how the ball looks like
    3)2017 version is much better
    Old vertical screnn is much better and functional
    tomy31 and TuninGGamer like this.

Dreamer
    Yes i forget this... vertical screen for field is better and functionnal... really bad update for the 1st time
    And like said, a lot of improvements is given but ignore all...
    Big problems are always same league same teams in high levels, cup and champions league with team different levels...
    Please change teams on severs, we always play same team season after season !!!

ibangali, this is not true. At least on my android and windows. I can only see one emblem during live matches - only emblem of the opponent. So I cannot see my player ratings. Are you sure you can see your player ratings when playing a match?

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by sincity View Post
    ibangali, this is not true. At least on my android and windows. I can only see one emblem during live matches - only emblem of the opponent. So I cannot see my player ratings. Are you sure you can see your player ratings when playing a match?
    I have same problem ! I do a topic on the forum Bug and issues.
    For see rating of your players you must activate animation live match...but you haven't comments after that! I don't want this mode, i not see match!
    So nordeus must fix it and put on ratings of our players without activate this mode!! See opposent rating players and not ours it's crazy !!!

Quote Originally Posted by tomy31 View Post
    I have same problem ! I do a topic on the forum Bug and issues.
    For see rating of your players you must activate animation live match...but you haven't comments after that! I don't want this mode, i not see match!
    So nordeus must fix it and put on ratings of our players without activate this mode!! See opposent rating players and not ours it's crazy !!!
    Oh, thanks for the info. I had my animation turned off. So now i have to choose between seeing game comments or player ratings? This is really stupid. Almost as stupid as not being able to see starting player positions during games /now you have to memorize them all before the game to know where exactly you can move players/
    Last edited by sincity; 11-11-2017 at 06:10 PM.

What's this **** version 2018?

The training screen is completely foolish ! we do not even see the names of these players (causing errors during games because the names are not visible ! Not to mention the adaptation for the 15-inch screens is very bad!

Did you test before approving?

1. Thoughts on the new update.

It's really bad.I think that not even a single one TE player liked it.
    I think that the only allmost perfect think in TE is graphics and the interface in general
    It's very simple and handy so:
    DO NOT CHANGE IT. DO NOT. JUST LEAVE IT LIKE THAT.

2. Questions.

Why you have changed the handy screen to that complicated mess?
    Why you dont listen to the players suggestions??????

3. Suggestions & Reasons for the suggestions.

In the old team screen everything was very simple and nice.
    Would be nice to get it back and if you want to cancel the dmr/dmr
    and the arrows you could do that in the old interface.
    But i don't think it's necessary this changes.
    You should consider to change the transfer system so the managers could
    trade players with eachother.
    You should consider to let us choose where to place the skill boost.
    You should consider to improve the in match gameplay so it can be more closer to the game stats.
    You should consider to change the algorithm so the results be more realistic.
    You should consider to improve bonusses effect and be more important in the game.
    There many suggestions from the players an most of them are in the right direction.
    Why Devs does not allways listen to them as they should it's a mystery.

Rookie
    Hey nord@$$

Why dont u just revert back into previous update. Problem solved.

I have never had any complaint regarding previous version (ver.2017) and im quite comfortable with the user friendly handling and simplicity of the layout. Seem design by fellow players so dont have much problem. Perhaps just need little bit upgrade here and there to enhance it but in total almost majority manager have no problem and no complaint at all.

But the new layout have too many flaws that nobody played ever imagined to get it ever. Hey did u just pick up mentally relapse people into your new design team? If not why does the new layout got too many flaws and bug infested that we never seen before? Now almost all managers have bad experience and complaining about new update. We rarely see backlash on this scale before.

Honestly, please fired all your design and dev team who make all this absurd changes that we managers dont need at all.

One thing what is the purpose of the forum and feedback on apps store if none of the complaints / feedback is taking seriously? And please dont treat us like dirt. Before making any changes please refer and discuss with us the managers. That is why u created this ****ing forum in the first place. To gather information and feed back from the managers.

Regard,

Frustated 2.5 years manager
    Last edited by VladimirPutin007; 11-12-2017 at 02:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by sincity View Post
    You need to click that emblem buddy

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast