Page 164 of 203 FirstFirst ... 64114154162163164165166174 ... LastLast
Results 1,631 to 1,640 of 2024
Like Tree957Likes

Thread: Season 39

Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    League, round 21 - Perfect Tactics 6-0 Beast FC
    Perfect Tactics: 52.5, 3-2-2-2-1 butterfly
    Beast FC: 31.1, 3-1-3W-2N-1

A bit of a mixed performance for Perfect Tactics, however we did get the 3 points despite being down to 10 men for half the match. We started off slowly but a free kick on 28 minutes gave Petersen the chance to put us 1-0 up and he took advantage with a wonderful strike. Mata made it 2-0 before half time, a solo effort beating the whole team en route to goal. We were then reduced to 10 men after Blomqvist spat on an opposition player (we'll deal with him later), Mata got his hat trick from a corner and then from a shot that flew into the top corner. Beast FC were also reduced to 10 men when Aykut brought down Petersen just outside the penalty area and was shown a second yellow card. Substitute Suarez also scored when Mata's accurate cross found him unmarked following a counter attack.

Goals: Petersen (28', 84'), Mata (43', 69', 74' HAT), Suarez (87')
    Sent off: Blomqvist (49'), Aykut (84')
    MOTM: Mata
    Basically for you now it's a kick around in the league now as you wait for the new season to start and to stock up on greens/reds ready for the new season. The worst part is waiting for the weekend for the new season which means another 6 days.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Lost 2-1 the first leg of the cup semifinals away from home, again with misses over misses

Today we play the first leg of the CL semifinals away from home , hope we get a good result versus a very good team

The match starts in 40 min

Go Aliens
    Extraterestrii - Level 25-Season 27
    19 Times League Winner - 4 Times League Runners Up-1 3rd place
    11 Champions League Winners - 4 Times CL 3rd Place
    1 CUP 2nd place, 1 CUP 3rd place

My Team: http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...nian-team.html
    Our club official facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Extra...19484014750358

Junior Aliens in the 35 T League

1 35T CUP TROPHY-
    1 League Trophy

Top Eleven Romanian Forum Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by jihado86 View Post
    am on semi-finals, against a scout buyer who plays 4-4-2 Classic
    I hope I can beat it with my quasi 4-5V-1 (I have ML instead of AML)
    then if I win I'll probably meet Pare FC whom I crashed in group stage 3-1 and 4-1
    so, I drawed in my stadium against this scouts buyer 3-3
    I really regret starting with 4-1-2-1-2 Narrow Diamond, I conceeded 3 goals early, but exactly after I changed tactics to 4-5-1 quasi-V Style
    I scored, and from that moment I dominated the game, until I scored two other goals ..
    in the 2nd leg I'll play as always with the same tactic I used to draw, I have big chances to win ..

here are some caps, as you can see I was really able to win, but this stupid Narrow Diamond tactic is **** against 4-4-2 ..

Rookie
    Some great results for my second team.

Aaaaaargh! Pulled a draw in the CL semi-finals... 3 missed opportunities + 1 missed penalty-kick ..
    nsretkovic likes this.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post
    Aaaaaargh! Pulled a draw in the CL semi-finals... 3 missed opportunities + 1 missed penalty-kick ..
    Game Engine Trolls are still around... My forum league team drew 0-0 against an 8Q less inactive team earlier, just couldn't score to save themselves.

If that game was still playing, It would still be 0-0 now.
    Ljepoje likes this.

Ifad FC-Extraterestrii 0-3

Champions League semifinals first leg

Scorers: Montoya, Villa, Hagi

MOTM : Lucas Moura ( 3 assits)

We dominated the game to one end to an other and didn't let our opponent to create oportunities at our goal till the 70 min

Even the MOTM was Moura we have to praise our DC, Estiben Montoya, who scored a goal and win all the duels he was involved in the defensive compartiment

Now we need to concentrate all our strength for the 2nd leg of the cup semifinal, wich we play at home, cause we are desperate to play our first cup final in the 13 seasons history of our club

Go Aliens
    Last edited by Rubenito; 04-29-2013 at 05:44 PM.
    Ljepoje likes this.
    Extraterestrii - Level 25-Season 27
    19 Times League Winner - 4 Times League Runners Up-1 3rd place
    11 Champions League Winners - 4 Times CL 3rd Place
    1 CUP 2nd place, 1 CUP 3rd place

My Team: http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...nian-team.html
    Our club official facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Extra...19484014750358

Junior Aliens in the 35 T League

1 35T CUP TROPHY-
    1 League Trophy

Top Eleven Romanian Forum Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Game Engine Trolls are still around... My forum league team drew 0-0 against an 8Q less inactive team earlier, just couldn't score to save themselves.

If that game was still playing, It would still be 0-0 now.
    Haha, yeah I read about it, sorry to hear about that.

I don´t know why they played/missed so bad since condition+morality+ win bonus was on MAX! ... And for the first time, I got 2x5 rated players in one game.... I wish there was a "punish" button that I could press and just roar my anger&disappointment
    PROUD MANAGER OF...

Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post
    Haha, yeah I read about it, sorry to hear about that.

I don´t know why they played/missed so bad since condition+morality+ win bonus was on MAX! ... And for the first time, I got 2x5 rated players in one game.... I wish there was a "punish" button that I could press and just roar my anger&disappointment
    Reminded me of my Quarter-Final first leg ending in a 0-0 and I thought there is still a second leg and had 48 hours to think about what I would do and what I should do in game if I went a goal down. Eventually after switching formations 3 times during the quarter-final, I eventually found the answer then my team couldn't stop scoring and won 7-1 after being 0-1 down. I switched from 4-5-1 V to 3N-5-2 V because I needed to attack and score goals. Just have a good think about the 2nd leg and use your experience and time to think about what tactics your going to employ during the 2nd legs of both your cup and cl and hopefully you can get through. Even after the 1st leg of the cup your still in the semi-final and it is your opponents to lose.

Balkan Boyz - Matchday 22 (Sz.4 - lvl4)

HEADLINE: Penalty miss proves costly as Balkan Boyz draw!

CL: Malay Ultras FC (Q35,5) 4-2N-2W-2>> 2 - 2 << Balkan Boyz (Q43) Formation: 3W-1-2-2W-2/3W-3-2W-2
    SCORERS: J.Guaje (43min) S.Sušić (45min) S.Meitz (56min.ass:T.Georgiev), X.Shaqiri (86min.ass:A.Halilović)
    SUBS: M.Kovačić<> X.Shaqiri
    MOTM: O.Vranješ (rate:8)

Balkan Boyz manager -Ljepoje- could not look. On 68 minutes, Hasan Salihamidžić had the chance to seal a dream start in the CL semi-finals for his team, only for his penalty to be blocked by Malay Ultras goalkeeper, Victor Hugo Vidal. The game ended in a draw and Balkan Boyz manager -Ljepoje- walked away quite disappointed with a point when they had a chance to take all three.

Manager -Ljepoje- was left bitterly disappointed with the 2-2 draw, and in a short post-game interview he said, "I just can't believe it, I'm so disappointed at them all, I'm at a loss for words. The whole team underperformed and the star players didn't deliver tonight, I don´t know what was on their mind you know. First, they want to play the CL finals, but to be able to play in the finals - you have to win the semi-final, and we surely didn't win. Second, they think that they can settle down with a draw and that it´s okey, you know - it isn´t! Third, they are all players playing at an high level, and as such you need to perform 100% in every game, despite if you play against a weaker opposition or not, you have to give 100% if not 120% in this kind of games since they are of crucial importance".

The return will be played on Thuesday at "Balkan Boyz Stadium", starting at 20.30CET.

Over&Out!
    July Fourth and Rubenito like this.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...