Page 111 of 203 FirstFirst ... 1161101109110111112113121161 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,110 of 2024
Like Tree957Likes

Thread: Season 39

Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    i'm starting to think counter formations are a hoax!!

I lost with butterfly, 4-5-1v and 4-1-2-1-2 in the cup against the 4-4-2 classic. Twice against a weaker team.

Just use your best team, that's all i can say.
    amen!
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Mmh, so far on my big mouth about counter formations. I (4-4-2 classic) drew 1-1 at a team playing 3-4-3 and I had 17.8 more quality.

Probably today it is really trolleleven day.
    kullehh likes this.

Founded: January, 16th 2013
    League level: 20
    "We are no cup team, we are a pub team"

- FCK stories from time to time, when I look around. -

Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post
    Yeah, but the funny part is that I´ve been playing against this guy for 3 seasons (both league and cl) and I´ve beaten him like 7 of 8 times (despite if I use 442 diamond, classic or 4-1-4-1 my self). He is playing the 4-1-4-1 formation for 3 seasons now and It´s like "his" thing.

He managed to beat the group leader in his CL group (E) a couple of minutes of go, so I will probably have the honor to avoid him in the knockout stage
    I've got a friend team that I played many seasons in the old cup format and it took me ages to crack a way to beat 4-1-4-1 and that was to throw the kitchen sink at the formation by playing a very aggressive 3W-4-3 against it, It seems like the 4-1-4-1 doesn't like it if you try to hammer it with an aggressive formation, but I don't know if I goot lucky that day or not because it was against a team 8 quality higher than me and I probably wont face such strong opposition like that again that plays the 4-1-4-1.
    Ljepoje likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Result just in >> Tay Ninh FC 0 - 0 FC Beauteville !!

A win tomorrow against FC Beauteville and Balkan Boyz are No.1!

July Fourth likes this.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...

Game Engine trolled your rival as well as yourself today.
    Ljepoje likes this.

Talk about game engine lol
    Ljepoje likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    I've got a friend team that I played many seasons in the old cup format and it took me ages to crack a way to beat 4-1-4-1 and that was to throw the kitchen sink at the formation by playing a very aggressive 3W-4-3 against it, It seems like the 4-1-4-1 doesn't like it if you try to hammer it with an aggressive formation, but I don't know if I goot lucky that day or not because it was against a team 8 quality higher than me and I probably wont face such strong opposition like that again that plays the 4-1-4-1.
    I could try it in the return (30/4), but I only have 2 ST in my disposition. I could go with a 3W-4-1-2 or 4-4-2 Classic as well (since it worked last time we played).... Or I could use his 4-1-4-1 formation against him, hmmm

Thanks anyway!
    PROUD MANAGER OF...

Game Engine trolled your rival as well as yourself today.
    Quote Originally Posted by Morgan O'Bree View Post
    Talk about game engine lol
    I just couldn't believe it! I was 100% she (FC Beauteville is coached by a girl) would take him down, but the engine decided something else. Hmm, it will be a "shocker" tomorrow.

Ps. He used the 4-1-2-1-2 diamond against her
    Morgan O'Bree likes this.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...

League Round 9 Preview: HONDA 2 (101.8) vs July Fourth (107.7)

July Fourth travel to Russia is what is possibly undoubtably our toughest fixture of the season to play HONDA 2 who have a active manager and has improved his average by 1 point since the beginning of the season and has watched the majority of his games this season, we have a 3 point advantage over HONDA 2 after they lost 3-0 yesterday against FC Mimonos. HONDA 2's prefered formation is a 4-2N-1-2W-1 and there main players consist of Gareth Bale, Cristiano Ronaldo and Wayne Rooney... But who needs them when you have Kevin Mensah, Stacey Papaleo and Michu. A win for July Fourth should move us 6 points clear and into control in the league this season, but a defeat here will mean HONDA 2 will draw level with us at the top and Thai Team 5 points behind and a reinforced FC Mimonos who have bought 2 scout defenders in the last 2 days who will also be 5 points behind.

Team News: Chuck Norris and Hatsune Miku are both out injured for July Fourth and Mensah is back from suspension.

ODDS: HONDA 2 9/2, Draw 5/2, July Fourth 8/13.
    HONDA 2 2-5 July Fourth League Round 9
    HONDA 2 101.8 4-2N-1-2W-1 (Switched to various formations during 2nd half) - July Fourth 107.7 4-1-3W-2 (4-4-2 Classic last 20 mins)

July Fourth look on it this season, and we are playing some great stuff. Apart from that 1-1 draw and the 3-1 win when Pepp Crawford saved us that day, we have been excellent and looked unstoppable in the league and a 5-2 win over 2nd placed HONDA 2 away just shows you the class our team have and we move 6 points clear and now should have problems going onto win the league from here.

L.McNamara got us off the mark on 3 minutes from a curler from just outside the area, before Michu, Papaleo and Hardy begun card collecting for July Fourth but we injured one of the many CR7's that are on this game. Hardy got our second from knowhere on 34 minutes and Papaleo with a solo move to beat defenders made it 3-0 to July Fourth just before half-time. When the game looked as good as over HONDA 2 needed a good start to the 2nd half and they did after Bale passed to Rooney to pull one back for the home team right after restart and then the opponent manager made substitutes and fired up 3 forwards to an attempt to salvage any type of result, but this allowed Michu to take full advantage since he was given the space to curl it past the keeper, HONDA 2 did find another goal Labarces but once again it was a consolation as we had a Mensah free kick late on that was crossed in for Papaleo to header it away to ensure we won quite well in the end but it was probably a bit harsh on HONDA 2 in the end, Zidane could of made it 6-2 right at the end.

Opponent Manager was present, Good to see him giving it his best shot at us.

Goals: L.McNamara (3) Hardy (34) Papaleo (45,83) Rooney (50) Michu (61) Labarces (70) MOTM: Adams.

I could try it in the return (30/4), but I only have 2 ST in my disposition. I could go with a 3W-4-1-2 or 4-4-2 Classic as well (since it worked last time we played).... Or I could use his 4-1-4-1 formation against him, hmmm

Thanks anyway!
    I can say same formations with better quality does the job unless troll comes out.

Champion's League, Day 4

Omer SK [3-2-2-2-1 Butterfly] 0 - 3 New Team [3-1-4-2]

A rather disappointing performance against a Q19 team (we are like...2,2 times stronger? Jeez) proved that game engine is on a rampage for the second consecutive day. We started, and kept for all the match, with a crushing 70% ball possession and the bar in our full favour as usual. Callaghan got us the first goal from a early free kick (6'), and from that till the half time all was shown was us pummeling them down to bits but constantly being stopped by 1* or 2* defenders. Schneider failed two consecutive chanches sending the ball to nowhere.
    In the second half we started from where we left it letting in Fubuki Shirou (DR) and Patrick Everett (DL) along with Johnny Mason reforming our usual 4-1-2-1-2 not to be trolled, but to troll back. The history repeated as we kept pressing the goal zone until Schneider (the only one between midfielders ad forwards still at 0 goals this season) found the right pass for Mason. The navigated ex captain after having failed a one on one this time strikes in the 2-0 (77'). Shirou close th curtain with a magistral free kick before the end of the match (83').
    We hence won 0-3 with the opponents unable to sign even a tiny action in 90', and STILL having at the end the same amount of shoots then us (14/14 6/9). New Team peaks 15 points with 19 goals scored and one conceided. Voices reports Coach Mad's weird face when controlling match's statistics:

July Fourth and Ljepoje like this.