Page 122 of 203 FirstFirst ... 2272112120121122123124132172 ... LastLast
Results 1,211 to 1,220 of 2024
Like Tree957Likes

Thread: Season 39

I need some advice: I found a player that I was looking for since day 1: 18yr old MC with SA (playmaker) and 11SKP from 6*/scout lvl. He seems to be a fast trainer as well (high market value/price tag)... And with some PT I would get him to 8* in 2-3 days (no doubt).

I was thinking to make a offer by tomorrow morning but do you guys find my "offer" reasonable?

PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post
    I need some advice: I found a player that I was looking for since day 1: 18yr old MC with SA (playmaker) and 11SKP from 6*/scout lvl. He seems to be a fast trainer as well (high market value/price tag)... And with some PT I would get him to 8* in 2-3 days (no doubt).

I was thinking to make a offer by tomorrow morning but do you guys find my "offer" reasonable?

that is about 65 T worth, plus the ones needed to PT him. Better buy off a scout next season for 50 T and keep the money.

Quote Originally Posted by Morgan O'Bree View Post
    that is about 65 T worth, plus the ones needed to PT him. Better buy off a scout next season for 50 T and keep the money.

Yeah, I know. That´s what I did. I have one 7* 22yr old MC with SA (playmaker). Thought it would be nice with a 18yr old as well. Ah, I will wait until next season, only 14 days left
    PROUD MANAGER OF...

Addicted
    is he really a fast trainer? there are Q34 players worth more than 5m, so i guess Q39 and 8m is not absolute top?
    League: 1st - 1st - 3rd - 2nd - 2nd - 1st - 3rd - 1st - 3rd - 2nd
    CL: x - Ro16 - 2nd - Ro4 - Ro8 - 2nd - 2nd - Ro16 - 1st
    Cup: x - Ro8 - 1st - Playoffs - Preliminary - Qualifying - Preliminary - Playoffs - Qualifying - Ro8

███████████
    ███████████
    ███████████

Quote Originally Posted by Zeon View Post
    is he really a fast trainer? there are Q34 players worth more than 5m, so i guess Q39 and 8m is not absolute top?
    7 - 9M are like "maximum" price for a 18-19 yr old on my server. I have two 8*, 18 yrs olds (14 resp 15M value). But their value is based on all PT.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    Unreal we are out from CL..
    I will explain for him

He had 7 points before the last matches and the guys from 1st and 2nd place had 10 points

In the last match 1st and 2nd place were playing against eachother

He needed that one of them to win the match so he can pass one of them

Of course, the match ended in a draw and he cried all night)
    Last edited by Rubenito; 04-20-2013 at 11:35 AM.
    Extraterestrii - Level 25-Season 27
    19 Times League Winner - 4 Times League Runners Up-1 3rd place
    11 Champions League Winners - 4 Times CL 3rd Place
    1 CUP 2nd place, 1 CUP 3rd place

My Team: http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...nian-team.html
    Our club official facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Extra...19484014750358

Junior Aliens in the 35 T League

1 35T CUP TROPHY-
    1 League Trophy

Top Eleven Romanian Forum Moderator

I am a Rookie but have still not been able to sell a player on auction. No offers at all.

Quote Originally Posted by iaind View Post
    I am a Rookie but have still not been able to sell a player on auction. No offers at all.
    If you are at level 1 it's hard to sell players, assuming that you put the 2 and 3 stars on transfer
    Extraterestrii - Level 25-Season 27
    19 Times League Winner - 4 Times League Runners Up-1 3rd place
    11 Champions League Winners - 4 Times CL 3rd Place
    1 CUP 2nd place, 1 CUP 3rd place

My Team: http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...nian-team.html
    Our club official facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Extra...19484014750358

Junior Aliens in the 35 T League

1 35T CUP TROPHY-
    1 League Trophy

Top Eleven Romanian Forum Moderator

Friday (day 13).

LEAGUE; Match 11.

Result: LONDON CITY 1-2 ML UTD
    Goals: Tyron 5, Tyron 25, Andersson 41
    M.o.M: Rodrigo de Castro (MLU)

With a chance of 2nd place at stake, this was a disappointing show from the team. City never got going and two goals from Kasper Tyron, put the visitors 2-0 up before the half hour. Stig Andersson halved the deficit before the break, but although we pushed hard for an equaliser, but it just would not come, and so we have slipped down to 5th.

CHAMPS LEAGUE: Final Group Match.

Result: LONDON CITY 5-0 BUJNY FC
    Goals: Andersson 3, Morgada 26, Brown 43, Lanwer 60, King 85
    M.o.M: Teddy King

Not only had we already qualified for the knock-out stage, but our nearest rivals had already lost, and therefore we were guaranteed to finish in top spot. The team were relaxed for maybe the first time this season and the goals flowed at regular intervals. Stig Andersson got us off to a dream start, and further goals were added by Hector Morgada and Jake Brown, before the interval. We made a few substitutions for the second half, and two of those new additions, grabbed goals for themselves. Bjorn Lanwer scored a superb solo effort on the hour, and Teddy King rounded off the rout, when he slotted home after being put through by second choice 'keeper, Hor Sameth, who was a late substitute for Morgada, and playing as a striker.
    Ljepoje likes this.
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33

Quote Originally Posted by Raykco View Post
    Friday (day 13).

LEAGUE; Match 11.

Result: LONDON CITY 1-2 ML UTD
    Goals: Tyron 5, Tyron 25, Andersson 41
    M.o.M: Rodrigo de Castro (MLU)

With a chance of 2nd place at stake, this was a disappointing show from the team. City never got going and two goals from Kasper Tyron, put the visitors 2-0 up before the half hour. Stig Andersson halved the deficit before the break, but although we pushed hard for an equaliser, but it just would not come, and so we have slipped down to 5th.

CHAMPS LEAGUE: Final Group Match.

Result: LONDON CITY 5-0 BUJNY FC
    Goals: Andersson 3, Morgada 26, Brown 43, Lanwer 60, King 85
    M.o.M: Teddy King

Not only had we already qualified for the knock-out stage, but our nearest rivals had already lost, and therefore we were guaranteed to finish in top spot. The team were relaxed for maybe the first time this season and the goals flowed at regular intervals. Stig Andersson got us off to a dream start, and further goals were added by Hector Morgada and Jake Brown, before the interval. We made a few substitutions for the second half, and two of those new additions, grabbed goals for themselves. Bjorn Lanwer scored a superb solo effort on the hour, and Teddy King rounded off the rout, when he slotted home after being put through by second choice 'keeper, Hor Sameth, who was a late substitute for Morgada, and playing as a striker.
    Sorry to hear! How many points ahead are the top 3? I´m 2p behind the 2nd and 5p behind the 1th... I could pass if I manage to beat them in the return ..But then I will need some help from "above" (T11 engine)

Btw, which team will you face in the CL (final-eight)?
    Raykco likes this.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...