Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
Like Tree182Likes

Thread: Season 99 - Are you ready?

Pro
    By god,

Nordeus hates me this season. Seriously. I lost my away cup match with 3-2. Sounds ok, we can manage this. I am not thinking anymore "what could happen" because everytime I think that Nordeus plays tricks on me. Oh wait, I thought it................ AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH

End stats of the game
    Me vs him
    Pos 51 vs 49
    Shots 22 vs 15
    On target 10 vs 5
    Saves 3 vs 4
    Free kicks 3 vs 0
    Corners 9 vs 4
    So the logical end score is................................................ ..........0-1 for him. Seriously Nordeus.......

Ok league time. I have to win this one. I am a bottom feeder with the second highest quality in the league. Game starts and it is all equal. I hit the pole again but ok. Second half starts and he scores 0-1. 50th minute. Clear foul ref!!!! Open your eyes my striker gets assassinated on the field. No card but my striker takes revenge and scores 1-1. 56th minute, my striker takes revenge again, but this time on a player in the penalty box. What are you doing there? Ref, that was only a slight push. Ref? REF? WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAT? Straight red and a penalty. FFFFFFFFFFF................. Second game with a straight red and a penalty? Nordeus, you hate me, right? 1-2. Even with 10 persons we are fully equal. He scores 1-3 though and then in the 88th minute I score 2-3. Will I get another draw? Ref, come on, we had 3 serious injuries and a couple of subs, we should get at least 4 minutes of extra time. Whistle blows. Come on, 90th minute sharp? Grmmmbllllll, match fixing, grmmmbblll, unfair ref, grmbbllll Nordeus, grmblllll,..................... Oh well, ggwp to my advisary.

11th place with 7 points after 8 games. One more loss and I am going to tank for the first time. I have had season like this before and still ended up as number 1 or 2 but this is officially the worst start ever. Based on the stats I should have won 5-6 more games easily. It happens, but it is frustrating like hell.
    nikolgiorgos likes this.
    FC Knudde:
    Seasons: 46
    League won: 33
    CL won: 10
    Cup won: 4

FC Killroy:
    Seasons: 32
    League won: 20
    CL won: 6
    Superleague: 3
    Cup won: 7

Famous
    So far this season, all setbacks have come in the league.
    Season 99 - Are you ready?-1-association4.jpgSeason 99 - Are you ready?-1-association5.jpg

So, couldn't complete a pass (76%) and had 80% possession. Makes perfect sense
    Attachment 90957
    Attachment 90957
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Season 99 - Are you ready?-1-association3.jpg  
    Last edited by pcmacdaniel; 11-23-2017 at 05:05 AM.
    Killroy and nikolgiorgos like this.
    Level 40 Manager

Great, got knocked out of the Cup 4-1 on aggregate by a weaker team. On the same day I lose 1st place in the league...to a weaker team. I really don't think my choice of tactics or positions has any bearing on the outcome what-so-ever.
    Killroy likes this.

Pro
    I was about to give this season up after so many losses. Now I got some confidence back. The league match against the number 3 was won but barely again. This is really hell that Nordeus is giving me.

Him vs me
    Poss 44 vs 56
    Shots 10 vs 21
    On target 2 vs 7
    Saves 3 vs 1

Logical end score is 1-2 and just barely because I was trailing after 65 minutes with 1-0. Again dominated the match like mad but Nordeus likes to give me a hard time.

Then the CL match had to be won. Same stats as above almost but this time finally 3-0 win.
    Niddhoeggr and pcmacdaniel like this.
    FC Knudde:

FC Killroy:

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Cup and CH.L. opponents
    Same teams, how interesting

Season 99 - Are you ready?-cup-ch-l-same-teams.jpg
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos
    Cup and CH.L. opponents
    Same teams, how interesting
    same situation, funny part is in CL I won 0:3 (away), he played 4-1-3w-1-1 me 4-1-4-1, in home 0:2, he played 3w-4-1-2 me 442 ND
    today again in cup against him, he 3w-4-1-2 me 4-1-4-1 (this time); draw 1:1; game statistics was not right; I was leading all my def was 7 and attackers were over 7 around 77' game time its shows my mr below 7 and 79' his dl scored
    oppo is 15% weaker, same lvl

Season 99 - Are you ready?-cup-cl.jpg

Season 99 - Are you ready?-cup-report.png
    Last edited by ibangali; 11-23-2017 at 07:26 PM.
    nikolgiorgos and Killroy like this.
    I can fight against a real player but can't fight against game engine (troll).
    Trolling ruin the game fun and all efforts.
    We play for fun not frustration.

Pro
    I am just wondering what changed in this version as it almost impossible to score. I get game after game where I get over 20 shots and with 50% on target but only with very low efficiency. I replaced my wingers by recommended players (7 star) and a new striker (almost 7 star) and still it is hard :P Last game 25 shots and 8 on target and just barely 1 goal. My advisary had 18 shots and 7 on target but thank god he didn't score. So three wins in a row and I am climbing from 13th spot to the 7th spot. Is this season still saveable?
    FC Knudde:

FC Killroy:

Quote Originally Posted by Killroy View Post
    I am just wondering what changed in this version as it almost impossible to score. I get game after game where I get over 20 shots and with 50% on target but only with very low efficiency. I replaced my wingers by recommended players (7 star) and a new striker (almost 7 star) and still it is hard :P Last game 25 shots and 8 on target and just barely 1 goal. My advisary had 18 shots and 7 on target but thank god he didn't score. So three wins in a row and I am climbing from 13th spot to the 7th spot. Is this season still saveable?
    I guess they tried to reduce the amount of 10:0-like victories (it seems my record of 19:0 will remain with me forever).
    Strange, but I don't have troubles with scoring. So far I haven't scored more than 8 goals in one game (lol), and this never happened before, but in this particular aspect Nordeus did a great job. Well, from my point of view.

Season 99 - Are you ready?-screenshot_20171124-100158.jpg
    It wasn't our day.

Ye... time ago the limit was 21-0 now, we really dont know... should be for 14-0 or so...

Apprentice
    16/11 , so after update,i won 0-17

Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast