Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree33Likes

Thread: The new skill cap

The new skill cap

Nordeus, do you capped just physics, to avoid the mutant sprinters and wrestlers, or is it capped to all skills?

How I understand, you capped them all, but this causes three problems:
    - the training drills are more stupid than before
    - player still gain after the game % to capped skills
    - how should the "normal" player know, that's useless to get skill to 400%?

for example: now... how to train useful wingers their crossing skill, without missing creativity? Or to train without waste a lot on gray skills (like "set-piece delivery": marking/heading or "wing play": heading, or "defending crossing": marking, heading, bravery)
    On the other hand... if we need to train creativity: "skill drill": heading or "use your head": positioning, heading and... passing, what we easily get over 340% or "video analysis": positioning and bravery...

Just take a look on my legend Costa: he played around 800 (of 827) games AML, so he gained a lot skills for this position. He was over 400% passing... that was his best skill. If I took a look at all my wingers, I've ever had: the highest skill was passing - even before I knew, what I did. Crossing is often the worst (attacking) skill... and that's for a winger.

If you need that... I could example all position, where we get a lot of problems with that drills.

I never complained at that stupidness of a lot of skill on the drills (like for GK: you can't train them fitness without using at least one gray skill), because it didn't matter, how high a single skill was. Now... with the easiest way to "solve" the mutant-problem, you have to redesign your (drill-)skill system.

You also have to stop giving player, who reached the skill cap another points to this skill.

At the end... there's just one more question: is the skill system that kind of ridiculous easy, that this mutants rule everything? Shouldn't it be a better solution, that they can run fast, but miss 99/100 shots, if they have 1% at attacking skills?
    Let them run 100m in 4sec... If a defender has 100% positioning/marking, the sprinter never gets a ball?

fyi: I've a lot of player, who have more than 340% at a skill - and no, no mutants, I train them balanced (see the pic)- and for me... cap is okay, but stupid in the way, they implented it yet...
    The new skill cap-skill.jpg

Nasharak FC - Club Museum
    updates every new season
    I don't buy token.
    I don't manipulate the draw.

retired

League: 26x
    Champions League: 24x
    Cup: 20x

Triple: 18x

FA (Platinum)
    stats worthless because of
    exploiting and bug-weekend

Addicted
    I don't see where the problem is ? Skill drill system has always been the same with or without max cap ! Creativy has always been difficult to enhance without gain in grey attributs too !

Your suggestion with new skill drill system could have beeen suggested one month before even one year too !

The problem is only for tanker ! If you are not one you can enhance above 340 % without having some troubles like you seem to have , it is just " useless " % at this instant but next season you will lost 20% so you still will be at the top !

Addicted
    In fact actual skill drill system is very good cause it forces you to elaborate the best training compilation of drills to enhance each players in the better way you think ( for you and me i believe it is enhancing white skills in priority )

What you want is a "self service " solution , where using your brain disappear , i don't know if i'expres myself good ?

Too,simple , i prefer " brain storming " solutions where the best managers can emerge and take advantage against those who don't think' too much to their training and managing way .

And i think Nordeus does it in this way !

Antonio Gustavo Hernandez

The new skill cap

Quote Originally Posted by nash123 View Post
    Nordeus, do you capped just physics, to avoid the mutant sprinters and wrestlers, or is it capped to all skills?

How I understand, you capped them all, but this causes three problems:
    - the training drills are more stupid than before
    - player still gain after the game % to capped skills
    - how should the "normal" player know, that's useless to get skill to 400%?

for example: now... how to train useful wingers their crossing skill, without missing creativity? Or to train without waste a lot on gray skills (like "set-piece delivery": marking/heading or "wing play": heading, or "defending crossing": marking, heading, bravery)
    On the other hand... if we need to train creativity: "skill drill": heading or "use your head": positioning, heading and... passing, what we easily get over 340% or "video analysis": positioning and bravery...

Just take a look on my legend Costa: he played around 800 (of 827) games AML, so he gained a lot skills for this position. He was over 400% passing... that was his best skill. If I took a look at all my wingers, I've ever had: the highest skill was passing - even before I knew, what I did. Crossing is often the worst (attacking) skill... and that's for a winger.

If you need that... I could example all position, where we get a lot of problems with that drills.

I never complained at that stupidness of a lot of skill on the drills (like for GK: you can't train them fitness without using at least one gray skill), because it didn't matter, how high a single skill was. Now... with the easiest way to "solve" the mutant-problem, you have to redesign your (drill-)skill system.

You also have to stop giving player, who reached the skill cap another points to this skill.

At the end... there's just one more question: is the skill system that kind of ridiculous easy, that this mutants rule everything? Shouldn't it be a better solution, that they can run fast, but miss 99/100 shots, if they have 1% at attacking skills?
    Let them run 100m in 4sec... If a defender has 100% positioning/marking, the sprinter never gets a ball?

fyi: I've a lot of player, who have more than 340% at a skill - and no, no mutants, I train them balanced (see the pic)- and for me... cap is okay, but stupid in the way, they implented it yet...
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	skill.jpg 
Views:	255 
Size:	51.9 KB 
ID:	89661
    Lol no way man, what I understood is all the attributes were cosmetic and the engine either detects AVQ of a player from certain columns or from the total value of the columns, but as PHY drills is most effective on a player (as most of them improves maximum 3 or 4 attributes) who do that mutants were saving more greens too. That's what I understood.

@Kaizer

He is right, please try to understand, he talks about some drills improve the attributes with other attributes that are at cap level.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Antonio Gustavo Hernandez; 11-01-2017 at 08:32 PM.
    nash123 likes this.

My first solution would be the cap to be set at 500% because when we power train our players and they are fast trainers they can reach 340% too easy and it's not normal to have this low cap, 500% it's harder to reach even with using a lo of greens...My other solution would be to do something with the skills gained above 340% and not be a total waste as it is after this new change...If your skill reaches 340% then assign it to other skilsl from same category, but of course Not the grey ones...
    nash123 and HairDryer like this.
    Club: AF Goodfellas - Level 40 - Captain of Goodfellas Mobsters association Platinium

League Winner : 30, Runner-Up: 1

UCL Winner: 17, Finalist: 11

Cup Winner: 18, Finalist: 12

Treble: 10

AF Goodfellas Legend - John Guidetti - 604 games - 1229 goals - 480 assists (retired)

Next Legend in Action - Constantin Budescu - 385 games - 577 goals - 323 assists so far..

@ Kaizer Franz,

never met such a troll like you. You aren't interested in changings or understanding the needs of it... but I try it one more time for you... only for you...

1.) I neither tank(ed), manipulate(d) the draw, bought T or anything else of the easy ways. I never went an easy way. So don't tell about me, I only want an easy way.

2.) If skills ever matter or not (I think, in any way they matter, because you see that on the mutants), with a cap, you can't reach the cap for key attributes closely.

3.) At the current drill system without the cap, a player took advantage of 400% passing. Even, another skill is on 200%. The the reason, why I never talked/complained about the drills/drill system. You understand? I doubt.
    With the cap, if a player had 400%, there are 60% wasted. No advantage of having more than 340%, only a waste.

4.) 340% cap... why do players get more points after a match (a situation, what you can't controll like drills)? another waste of % - finally, my "best" player had a waste of totally 185%. Again for you: only ONE!! player. I don't know how many % my squad wastes... I think 700-800%. Do you know, how many greens that are? 700-800% waste from one day to the other...
    only because of stupid skill system, what causes mutants?

5.) I never talked about easy way of training/drills, but with that (low) cap, it's impossible to train useful.
    5.1.) f.e. we have defending crosses and set-piece delivery. In real world scenario it's pretty much the same - only the point of view (if you are a defender or an attacker) is different, so why does this drills different things?
    If there are the same drill, why the attacking doesn't the only attacking skills?
    5.2.) to be more detailed: "stop the attacker" gives you strengh, dribbling, tackling, marking and bravery. If you are the attacker in this case, you never would learn to tackle better.
    5.3.) back to set-piece delivery: if it's an attacking training, why doesn't it train finishing (and shooting - if the crossing is good, attacker also can shoot)
    5.4.) wing play on the other hand doesn't meant to be an attacking drill. Doesn't a left defender be a wing player?

6.) again, hopefully you will understand (but I doubt): before the cap, it didn't matter, if a single skill grew up to 400% or more, if you wanted to train the other skills, because the player took an advantage. Now, he didn't.

7.) I don't have a problem with a cap, even it's so low, but the solution wasn't well thought. Maybe you tell Arjen Robben, he was too fast (he had 500% sprint, for sure)...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gAPxcVioyQk

Now, good manager will get attacker and defender with 340% at speed... a bit boring, if the defender runs exactly same speed... (this situation would never been thrilling)
    But... with a useful skill system, where 1% at dribbling is a penalty, Robben would never score this goal. He never could stop the ball. He only would run off the pitch.

8.) I'm not Kaizer Franz, who wants all the advantages for himself only. I think to all managers, I think to all out there, who develop players, try to solve the puzzle. I don't complain the low cap, even my squad wastes a lot. I try to show, what problems we get with this easy fix.
    8.1) I never used the loan trick, I never used the mutants, I never used draw manipulation, because I tried to play the game, I think Nordeus thought about. I don't destroy normal player with using exploits for my own advantage, but in this poor world there are many Kaizer Franz', who do all for their own advantage, never think about anyone else... and now cry, because they need a new strategy/exploit... the only reason, why all of you cry about changes and complain about the "noobs" who didn't know/use exploits...

9.) I'm not perfect. (Maybe) My suggestions aren't perfect, but in this forum are a lot manager, who see a weakness and try to fix that with their own suggestions. You aren't such a person, so

10.) Please... stay away from threads, you don't understand, you don't try to understand. Thread, where you see your own advantage gone.

updates every new season
    I don't buy token.

retired

FA (Platinum)

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    I don't know if my perception is not enough to understand some things about the game but so far I haven't notice any connection of the skills and player's performance.
    I didn't notice that in the old T11 too.

Example my player Muhren. 4th year for him in the team, he is fast trainer and have the higher attacking skills in my team.
    Besides a very high crossing skill, he has also this sa.
    But didn't help him to have enough successful corners in my League so far. (keep in mind that I 'm playing in a very weak league of 3* teams).
    The new skill cap-corner-muhren.jpg

Later I put my new star, RIjkaard , kicking also one side and then replace totally Muhren as he showed more talent.
    82% vs 243% at crossing
    The new skill cap-corner-rijkaard.jpg

So, what is the connection of individual skills with performing some actions in live games ?
    Nothing.
    It's only the total quality, the "talent", maybe a hidden factor like affecting performance in one season.
    It's just that some Vietnamese players discovered that 1000% glitch and spread the news.
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 11-01-2017 at 08:46 PM.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Addicted
    @ Kaizer Franz

never met such a troll like you. .

Don't know how many times it tooks to you to wrote this entire post , but for me , after reading thoses few words i stop the reading
    Last edited by Kaizer Franz; 11-02-2017 at 07:14 AM.
    Toxcatl likes this.

Nik, just a stupid idea, but what if in this case creativity matters?

Or... what if SA works better, if important Skills are low (f.e. Header works better with low heading )?
    brolly likes this.

updates every new season
    I don't buy token.

retired

FA (Platinum)

Antonio Gustavo Hernandez

The new skill cap

Nik, just a stupid idea, but what if in this case creativity matters?

Or... what if SA works better, if important Skills are low (f.e. Header works better with low heading )?
    Could be. We exactly should ask Tom if he kept the details, he had a star player, Chojak, played with him almost since we were at level 2 or 3, he was like Costa, even when he was 5* were almost scoring all the goals of his team, even I was stronger, my GKs always conceded, he had a FK SA, what I remember about him is he had a creativity skill above other skills and some of his skills were 1%. I had a star player with FK too, Dean Way, I always trained him balanced, he was very good too, but not much that like Chojak, I mean I was training Dean Way to 7* and 8*, he was playing like a real star, but Chojak was doing this at 5* and Tom was putting him as a ST, was always scoring more than his AMR/AMLs. I didn't keep the details of Way, but if Tom did it we may ask.

Or maybe he was way more better internal talented player than Way, I don't know..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Antonio Gustavo Hernandez; 11-01-2017 at 09:35 PM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast