Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree33Likes

Thread: The new skill cap

Quote Originally Posted by nash123 View Post
    Nik, just a stupid idea, but what if in this case creativity matters?

Or... what if SA works better, if important Skills are low (f.e. Header works better with low heading )?
    but both have C-K sa and this should work the same .

Creativity might counts for corners but not more than crossing skill.
    Still, for those two players it's 243 +55% and 82 +118% for Rijkaard.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Antonio Gustavo Hernandez View Post
    Could be. We exactly should ask Tom if he kept the details, he had a star player, Chojak, played with him almost since we were at level 2 or 3, he was like Costa, even when he was 5* were almost scoring all the goals of his team, even I was stronger, my GKs always conceded, he had a FK SA, what I remember about him is he had a creativity skill above other skills and some of his skills were 1%. I had a star player with FK too, Dean Way, I always trained him balanced, he was very good too, but not much that like Chojak, I mean I was training Dean Way to 7* and 8*, he was playing like a real star, but Chojak was doing this at 5* and Tom was putting him as a ST, was always scoring more than his AMR/AMLs. I didn't keep the details of Way, but if Tom did it we may ask.

Or maybe he was way more better internal talented player than Way, I don't know..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I studied chojak a lot. And I mean a lot. I think a lot was internal tbh. Having said that he also played for a great manager who trained him well and played in a way 2 suit him. The fk sa helped. Think of cantona managed by sir Alex lol

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    Last edited by rogerniceguy; 11-02-2017 at 07:19 PM.

ive never had a player anywhere near 300% for any skill. seriously some of you on here need to have a word with yourselves. having meltdowns over a game. sort yourselves out.

ive never seen so many people have such hissy fits over stuff that doesnt matter before ever.

you must be part of this snowflake generation i hear about that cant cope with adversity or not getting their own way

get a grip lads you are acting like a bunch of old women on here.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by RedManc7 View Post
    ive never had a player anywhere near 300% for any skill. seriously some of you on here need to have a word with yourselves. having meltdowns over a game. sort yourselves out.

ive never seen so many people have such hissy fits over stuff that doesnt matter before ever.

you must be part of this snowflake generation i hear about that cant cope with adversity or not getting their own way

get a grip lads you are acting like a bunch of old women on here.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Then you have no idea on how this game it's played and your management skills are weak at best...Maybe you should play some baseball instead of football? LOL
    HairDryer likes this.
    Club: AF Goodfellas - Level 40 - Captain of Goodfellas Mobsters association Platinium

League Winner : 30, Runner-Up: 1

UCL Winner: 17, Finalist: 11

Cup Winner: 18, Finalist: 12

Treble: 10

AF Goodfellas Legend - John Guidetti - 604 games - 1229 goals - 480 assists (retired)

Next Legend in Action - Constantin Budescu - 385 games - 577 goals - 323 assists so far..

Quote Originally Posted by Alessio Fitch View Post
    Then you have no idea on how this game it's played and your management skills are weak at best...Maybe you should play some baseball instead of football? LOL
    Baseball is a very strategic game
    Alessio Fitch and khris like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Antonio Gustavo Hernandez View Post
    Could be. We exactly should ask Tom if he kept the details, he had a star player, Chojak, played with him almost since we were at level 2 or 3, he was like Costa, even when he was 5* were almost scoring all the goals of his team, even I was stronger, my GKs always conceded, he had a FK SA, what I remember about him is he had a creativity skill above other skills and some of his skills were 1%. I had a star player with FK too, Dean Way, I always trained him balanced, he was very good too, but not much that like Chojak, I mean I was training Dean Way to 7* and 8*, he was playing like a real star, but Chojak was doing this at 5* and Tom was putting him as a ST, was always scoring more than his AMR/AMLs. I didn't keep the details of Way, but if Tom did it we may ask.

Or maybe he was way more better internal talented player than Way, I don't know..

Chojak was an amazing player that carried my team for many seasons, and holds games played, goals, and assist records for my team that will never be broken. RIP Chojak. He was a pure ST only, and he did have FK SA. In his prime he was a FK ace, but I always enjoyed the goals off corner kicks he scored. His strongest skill was Heading, followed by creativity, passing, shooting. Wish I could take credit for something special I did to him, but I generally trained all his white skills. By 23-24, he'd played so many seasons that his grey skills dropped to 1%, but he kept playing great. As called out in the thread, I think Chojak had internal talent that could not be seen, and perhaps his talent was enhanced by his white skill strengths.

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Sqltom View Post
    Chojak was an amazing player that carried my team for many seasons, and holds games played, goals, and assist records for my team that will never be broken. RIP Chojak. He was a pure ST only, and he did have FK SA. In his prime he was a FK ace, but I always enjoyed the goals off corner kicks he scored. His strongest skill was Heading, followed by creativity, passing, shooting. Wish I could take credit for something special I did to him, but I generally trained all his white skills. By 23-24, he'd played so many seasons that his grey skills dropped to 1%, but he kept playing great. As called out in the thread, I think Chojak had internal talent that could not be seen, and perhaps his talent was enhanced by his white skill strengths.

Can you share screen shots of ur chojak?

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Sqltom View Post

Also enhanced by his manager sending him on special spa breaks lol

So an example that just crossed my mind..You're playing at bets there is no cap on maximum winnings, then after you win a lot of cash the betting company tells you they will only pay you a certain amount of the cash, Not all cause that's what they want to do...How is this bs fair?? I have my superstar with 4 skills over 340% but Under 500% how I suggested the cap to be, and now I can't possible train my player because he will gain skills in those categories that are over the cap...So what do I do in this situation? I let him untrained and to become a **** player? Because after this cap, me and my friends we've noticed that out capped players on skills play like bull**** and not as the superstars they are and how they've played before...THis situation needs to be addressed by Nordeus because this is simply stealing the greens we've used and we will be using and it's not fair in a million year !!!
    HairDryer likes this.
    Club: AF Goodfellas - Level 40 - Captain of Goodfellas Mobsters association Platinium

League Winner : 30, Runner-Up: 1

UCL Winner: 17, Finalist: 11

Cup Winner: 18, Finalist: 12

Treble: 10

AF Goodfellas Legend - John Guidetti - 604 games - 1229 goals - 480 assists (retired)

Next Legend in Action - Constantin Budescu - 385 games - 577 goals - 323 assists so far..

Antonio Gustavo Hernandez
    Quote Originally Posted by rogerniceguy View Post
    Also enhanced by his manager sending him on special spa breaks lol

It does not work mate. I sent Way, Hamadou and Bassi's father (my former 3 star players) to Thailand and paid all their expenses after got the first +3 Cup, they came demoralized lol Maybe they had private problems, I do not know lol.

@Tom; Mine situation is same pal, never got a player like Way after him, his records are unique too. Nordeus should give both of us a mixture of Chojak and Way, an internal talented MC-AMC-ST player with FK lol. By the way, wasn't Chojak a rec?

@Alessio; Do not waste your time with this smartass, I bet he has never had a player beyond 7*.

Plus only ones complain in this thread are Alessio and Nash, and they have logical reasons. Also, I bet the most principled person is Roger in this thread and he also has players of which some attributes are beyond 300%. As I remember Chojak also had some attributes beyond 300%.
    Last edited by Antonio Gustavo Hernandez; 11-03-2017 at 06:18 PM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast