Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree33Likes

Thread: The new skill cap

Addicted
    imho, none of these thinks matter. the game is just random and created in such a way that it fools managers to think that these things actually matter. As shown by the player who couldnt cross so well but still had more assists than the super crosser with the correct special ability.

also, what exactly is a mutant player?

Nash has a disgusting team. He has a striker that shows as 174% passing and I'm 9 levels above him. last 5 matches his ratings are 9-10-10-10-10. Nordeus is making a good decision for most managers that will hurt their income from the 5% token buyers that top up with 500 or more T per season.

Football has become more businesslike over the last 3 decades and I don't mind this game reflecting that. Just punish the super teams by reverting them back to the old draw system that made cups and CL extremely hard. +1 cups and CLs are for amateurs, give them +3-4 level cup and CL competition and they will shift to a different style of teambuilding.
    Last edited by HoofDaddy; 11-04-2017 at 05:39 AM.
    Renamed to Bolton Wanderers Season 27.
    League Winners: 3,5,8,16,21,24,26,30,31,40
    Cup Winners: Seasons 10,25,28,35,40
    CL Winners: Seasons 19,23.37,
    Nivea winners; Season 30,41
    The Hoof is the Proof.

Antonio Gustavo Hernandez
    Quote Originally Posted by HoofDaddy View Post

Football has become more businesslike over the last 3 decades and I don't mind this game reflecting that. Just punish the super teams by reverting them back to the old draw system that made cups and CL extremely hard. +1 cups and CLs are for amateurs, give them +3-4 level cup and CL competition and they will shift to a different style of teambuilding.
    I hope mate, I hope. Maybe that way I and people like me would be able to quit permanently, and you and people like you wouldn't be able to play and get good updates. I really hope.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    hey guys, you 're going out of topic.

The issue here is that in old Top Eleven 2014-15, the skill points were in numbers (+ the limit of 20 sp) and in 2016-17 it's in %
    which nobody knows how it works (ok, except some Vietnamese )
    and that's not improvement for a managerial game.
    Kaizer Franz likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    hey guys, you 're going out of topic.

The issue here is that in old Top Eleven 2014-15, the skill points were in numbers (+ the limit of 20 sp) and in 2016-17 it's in %
    which nobody knows how it works (ok, except some Vietnamese )
    and that's not improvement for a managerial game.
    Chill out man, or should I send you too to Thailand? LOL

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Antonio Gustavo Hernandez View Post
    It does not work mate. I sent Way, Hamadou and Bassi's father (my former 3 star players) to Thailand and paid all their expenses after got the first +3 Cup, they came demoralized lol Maybe they had private problems, I do not know lol.

@Tom; Mine situation is same pal, never got a player like Way after him, his records are unique too. Nordeus should give both of us a mixture of Chojak and Way, an internal talented MC-AMC-ST player with FK lol. By the way, wasn't Chojak a rec?

@Alessio; Do not waste your time with this smartass, I bet he has never had a player beyond 7*.

Plus only ones complain in this thread are Alessio and Nash, and they have logical reasons. Also, I bet the most principled person is Roger in this thread and he also has players of which some attributes are beyond 300%. As I remember Chojak also had some attributes beyond 300%.
    Thanks Antonio. I am a big believer in fair play and the game being played the right way. Anyway getting back to topic my principles break the skills debate into the following categories;

Exploit - those who seek to abuse faults in the programming. Move players through different teams. Train only 1 or 2 physical drills 2 end up with a player who has say 1000+ speed and fitness with 1% all other skills. These are not footballers and are what are referred to as mutants. I will not generalise to say where these users may be based as not fair to do so.

Genuine advantage seekers - I would class myself and many others in this. Active competitive managers who enjoy the game watch lots of videos. Some buy some tokens (not me) and study the game to seek an edge. For example, I would buy 2 or 3 18yo beginning of each season and power train using conserved greens from videos. I train them to say 120% within week 1 and they end season close to 140%. Season 2 I may use another 50 greens on such players. Due to how the players lose skills and also due to the power training where I may use similar drills (ie. Pass go shoot for attacking players), these players may end up at age 21 with a number of 1% skills and say 3 skills (passing shooting speed) above 300%. I like strikers and wingers to be able pass have pace and shoot. Sounds reasonable. I do agree nordeus perhaps need to tinker with the skills and training somewhere so things don't drop to 1%. But that is for them to solve not me.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Rookie
    [QUOTEAttachment 89661[/QUOTE]

To be fair, every time someone breathes near your player he should fall over LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Antonio Gustavo Hernandez View Post
    I hope mate, I hope. Maybe that way I and people like me would be able to quit permanently, and you and people like you wouldn't be able to play and get good updates. I really hope.
    I'm not your mate.

I've supported Nordeus through tokens from time to time also through videos. I enjoy their product but I enjoy healthy competition more. I feel I am close to the mean in terms of a TE manager: 2+ years playing, spent between 5-50$, login almost daily. Why shouldn't they be making the game as enjoyable as possible for people like me? You're the outliers, not the average.
    Token-wasting no-skill wallet warrior losers that probably play one formation all season with the same 11 players.

Get capped.

Or have fun rebuying your team every season under the new auction system if they revert to the old draw.

Quote Originally Posted by HoofDaddy View Post
    I'm not your mate.

I've supported Nordeus through tokens from time to time also through videos. I enjoy their product but I enjoy healthy competition more. I feel I am close to the mean in terms of a TE manager: 2+ years playing, spent between 5-50$, login almost daily. Why shouldn't they be making the game as enjoyable as possible for people like me? You're the outliers, not the average.
    Token-wasting no-skill wallet warrior losers that probably play one formation all season with the same 11 players.

Get capped.

Or have fun rebuying your team every season under the new auction system if they revert to the old draw.
    1-Yes, you are not my mate, you can't be, what took you so long? I saw you posted yesterday, you don't even have a self confidence to express yourself genuinely.

2-I have been playing for 1 year. What's the difference? I don't even remember how much money I have paid, I watch videos too. But yes, that's the problem of this company not mine, not yours, they should open a VIP customer section. By the way, they are still doing it enjoyable for you and people like you, +1 is quite fair, you still have a +20% advantage to compete if you don't have an opponent like me, how you say "rare", that goes beyond 150s%.

3-You're wrong, I have not been capped and will not be and even if I will, 25-50 G would be nothing for me when all the power training finished for my first eleven in a season. I don't even know how many X10 of these amounts I have been spending for my first 11 for the last three seasons.

4-Well, I played many seasons in the old draw system too. so it wouldn't hurt me much, but it would exactly hurt Nordeus as win-to-win situation between them and how you say "rare" managers will be end.

Anyway, this is not my battle to discuss on the new cap system, so the discussion is over for me right here, I hope you are happy now mate. Oops, sorry I mean "nate", what a typo LOL.
    Last edited by Antonio Gustavo Hernandez; 11-06-2017 at 11:05 AM.

Nordeus, if you want to cap it, players who go beyond the threshold, compensate them with some skill points, allow the manager to reallocate the skill points manually. Problem solved.

P.S. I never have players with 300%+.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123