Page 4 of 26 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
Like Tree361Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] TopEleven v6.1 - UK Tour Challenge

Kto
    Well my passive agressions go against the mainstream hate (which is with me not very huge compared). What I wish is a constructive way to give developers a feedback.
    My f button - is a good example, as well as probably thousands of comments here. I dont see how those can help to solve the problems. If part of the message is "I hate you ass****s", the effect of the content itself is reduced. So I see those people working against potential improving of the game (dont take it personally, Tox, you wrote a lot great comments about the game where I learned a lot).
    Why dont moderators make a complete suggestions thread which is structured, updated and pinned at the top of the forum list?

Kto, constructive way of discussion doesn't work, unfortunately. Managers keep asking for features to be add for years. We are begging for exploits to be removed, for tanking to be nerfed... No reply.
    Nordeus keep silence. It feels like talking to the wall. What is left, you tell me?
    I'm swearing. Someone might just piss on it.
    It wasn't our day.

A constructive way to give developers feedback is the suggestions thread,also 2 weeks ago one of the admins opened the main feedback thread and already many forum users have input theirs suggestions,but if someone belives that the developers will implement 1% of the suggestions they are fooling themselves.

A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

Famous
    It's the Mushroom Treatment that sends me to despair. You know, kept in the dark and fed on sh*t.
    I know I'm just a number and as such have no rights to make demands, but we all make suggestions, they ask for our suggestions.......and then.....
    It's seems that Nordeus have their own tune and they're going to keep on marching to it no matter what anyone outside thier offices say. Who wants to start a poll here in the Forum? 1 question, 2 possible answers. "What would you prefer? A: bugs sorted? B: another challenge?
    Yet again, I'll say, shove you challenge where the sun don't shine. Sort out ALL the other bugs and cheats FIRST.

I think everyone is responsible for their own actions. Personally, yes I've been mad at the game at times (especially in the beginning when you learn about all the visual qualities and things that don't do anything) I've come to peace with the way the game is but that still doesn't mean I can't have something to say or suggest. I never insulted the devs and I probably have never even even used the f-word (maybe escaped me once). It is not in my nature in real life and I see no reason to behave differently online. I still think like there are good suggestions there are good criticisms. Everybody agrees it was a huge failure to make such a huge update without giving insights and even compromising peoples entire season.
    I don't see anything wrong with the suggestion thread, the problem is this
    50% of suggestions unrealistic or bad and get ignored
    40% good ideas but hard to implement in a game like this.
    10% actual great ideas like bug fixes and things that can make the game more user friendly.
    The problem is they get ignored every time even thou they get sent to the devs, this of course leaves a bad taste in many people when they see radical changes that no one requested when minor other things have been demanded.

We, as mods send all suggestions -think that too there's the support channel- continuously.

We have suggestions in the feedback thread, and then the option to do one thread per suggestion, what is better, cause is better structured, usually have replies, and if the next month, or in 3, the same suggestion is made -you know very well that this happens xD- we have it again in a "fresh way" so we can send it again, like from 0.

Then, once the suggestions are sent, is the developers team that decide what to do.

I can assure you that we send all suggestions and more than the ones you write -myself I sometime shared my report publicly and more when was a long one lol-.

I will ask for patience, cause we all know that the last update caused many issues, so will need to be fixed step by step.

I guess soon, we will have a save button as was written in Sausy's thread, a re-designed page where to set up the kickers, and we will see on upcoming updates more bugs and problems fixed.

I encourage you to be persistent if you think that something should change, and try to spread your ideas inside the T11 community, in the end, Top Eleven are it's players.

I welcome the new UK challenge (whatever it’s going to be about), but I’m sad that they didn’t do a thing about the usability disaster of the Formation screens, especially my pet hate, the awful and useless Matchup sub-screen, in this release. Next time, please, and don’t take too long!

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    ... in the end, Top Eleven are it's players.
    Too right! Hear, hear! Well said!

Famous
    Oh no! Oh no! Oh no! (Add sarcasm to desired taste.)
    U.K. Tour challenge starts tomorrow. According to my iPad.
    My phone has no memory to install the update! I play my 2nd team from phone only.
    What should I delete? A years worth of photos? Candy Crush? Or Top Eleven?".....................
    The photos and Candy Crush, of course!
    lespa likes this.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Altiplano View Post
    Oh no! Oh no! Oh no! (Add sarcasm to desired taste.)
    U.K. Tour challenge starts tomorrow. According to my iPad.
    My phone has no memory to install the update! I play my 2nd team from phone only.
    What should I delete? A years worth of photos? Candy Crush? Or Top Eleven?".....................
    The photos and Candy Crush, of course!
    You should get your priorities right. Delete those precious family memories and enjoy the warm feeling only new bugs can give you ☺

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    Toxcatl, Altiplano, xander and 2 others like this.

Page 4 of 26 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast